Nanashi

INSTD AU

Sin blushed. "Uh... Y-your the one holding me. I-I don't mind staying with Eve" Maybe she would get to see her pokemon!

((...Look at it... That's just weird...

And that's Eve's pet. That's GIANT.))

"A-Ah, that's true," Suave said. He began to walk. Well, it looked like that. In reality, he was floating so he wouldn't pull her tail. Soon he was outside of Eve's door. "Eve?" The door opened. "Aye. Got stuff to do?" Suave nodded and carefully put Sin down as he landed. A large Purugly watched in the background.

Sin completely ignored Eve! Hey little one, may I pet your glorious fur?. She then reilezed she had ignored Eve. "H-Hello again" she said.

Eve just laughed. "Hey," she said, then turned and left the room into... Another room. Amethyst looked up at Sin. She didn't say anything, but seemed to say 'yes'... In a weird, silent way.

Suave quickly and quietly left. He had to go find a Sphinx egg, and finish preparing for the ball(I couldn't help myself), and finish that.

Sin gently scratched the feline behind the ears, a thing she knew all felines enjoyed. You are a lovely creature She told the Pokemon, her own tail gently swishing back and fourth. She purred, happy to be able to be around a friendly Pokemon.

((Not sure how to start, but whatever.))

Seraph cackled as she dumped the riches she and Lucifer had just stole- ahem - liberated from its previous owners. It felt great, the exhilaration of the fight and the ultimate triumph that would result in a wonderful price. This was much better than life at the palace.

"Jerk. What are you cackling about? Let's get back. There should be plenty more people to rob today," her dear brother growled at her.

"Shut it, a-hole. Youre all work work work and no play. Can't we just relax for a while?" Search whined, but joined her brother back on the path to lie in wait of more unsuspecting victims anyways.

Suave got the first two done easily. And while hiding from his guards. Third... Would wait. He knocked on Eve's door, put the egg down with a note that said 'To Sin- The egg I promised you' and quickly left. Soon, he was in his room. Considering his room was close to Eve's... He sighed. Time to practice. He approached the white piano and sat down. Then he began to play.

He ended up playing Amazing Grace, but he didn't miss a note or hesitate. It was something that he enjoyed. The piano could be heard around the castle, though it wasn't that loud.

The Purugly purred. Like thunder. Then it heard Suave's piano and fell silent, listening. Eve was listening, too.

((Piano suits him more...))

Sin heard the knock on the door, and saw the egg. She squealed with delight. She picked it up, and hugged it to her chest. It was indeed a Shinx egg, the distinctive markings where there. She looked down, at the piece of paper with squiggles on it. She was never taught to read. Sin froze as the music started playing, and then wandered towards the sound. Egg still clasped tightly to her chest, she looked it to see the prince playing. Its beautiful is it not? She asked the egg, and she could feel a tiny thought from it agreeing. The Mewtwo watched, her eyes wide as Suaves hands moved fluidly over the keys.

Suave was so focused on the piano he didn't notice Sin. Smiling faintly, he finished the song. Then he noticed her. "I see you found the egg. And my room," he said with a light laugh. His 'room' was actually three- The one you walked into, with the piano, his bedroom, and a bathroom. "I still have a bit of practice to do, with the ball coming up and all. They're letting me perform. Well, only one or two songs, but..." He smiled. "Do you mind if I keep playing, Milady?" he asked.

"P-please keep playing?" She asked, looking at the floor. "But c-can you tell me what t-this sais" She asked, holding the paper out to the prince.

"I apologize; I should have known you couldn't read. It says 'To Sin. The egg I promised you.' Later, I can teach you how to read and write, if you'd like. But first..." Suave began playing again. This time, he played Moonlight Sonata. Like before, there wasn't a flaw. But that was from practice.

((He plays the full song- All three parts.))

((*dies* Can I have Suave for myself? xd.png))

"But servants should not k-know ho to read my l-lord" The purple hybrid stopped, and listened to him play the song. Flawless. The Lords daughter had played, but it was awful, it hurt her ears. This was beautiful. She closed her eyes and started softly purring.

((I'll interact with you, SL! Also, colors: Jean is magenta (most of the time), Saffron is goldenrod, and Indigo is obviously indigo. From now on, I've also decided to make telepathy look like 'this' 'cuz I keep on getting confused with all the square brackets xd.png))

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Indigo, struggling to keep up with Saffron as she darted around in the shadows, trying to find a mark. Saffron abruptly stopped, causing Indigo to bump into her. Mareepishly, he backed off, opening his mouth to apologize once more. Before he could do so, she placed a single finger to his lips.

"Shh. Of course it's a good idea!" she whispered back. "So many people out there struggle to live, while others get to live in the lap of luxury! The least we could do is give the peasants some help!"

"Yeah, but what if we get caught?" he retorted.

"Indigo, we've already been through this bleventy-seven times. Did we get caught then? No."

"That doesn't mean that we won't get caught this time! Besides, it's not just that. What happened to the days when we were exploring the unknown and finding new treasures?"

"Oh, come on. It's not like we've stopped doing that! It's just that right now, we've got something else to do. If it makes you happy, I'll look into some potential sites for us to check out. Arceus, I'm such a pushover." With that, Saffron continued on her way.

"...And she says she's the pushover," Indigo sarcastically remarked, before running after her.

Before long, the duo noticed a rather portly man walking down an alley, positively sparkling with trinkets. Saffron grinned, motioning for Indigo to follow. They clambered onto the rooftops, stalking the man from above. On Saffron's mark, the two of them glided down on to the man, ambushing him from the shadows and running away with the goods. At least, that was what was supposed to happen. Unfortunately, Indigo had misjudged his trajectory and landed short of his target, forcing an irritated Saffron to turn back and return for him.

"Indigo, I swear that you are trying to make this hard for me on purpo-" Her words were cut off as she noticed the two hybrids in front of them. One seemed to be a Reshiram, while the other was a Zekrom. She immediately smiled and tried to act cute. "Hello! Haha, didn't notice you there. Sorry about that. We'd best be on our way..." She tugged on Indigo's sleeve, but to no avail as he stood, frozen in shock.

---

Suddenly, the doors to Suave's room burst open as a certain Mew hybrid came in. "Lovely music as always, your Highness?" chirped Jean as she skipped in. "Say, I couldn't help but notice the girl you just brought in... Mind if I talk to her?" Without even waiting for a response, the mage went right over to Sin and shook her hand. "Hello, Sin-chan~ I'm Jean! Nice to meet you!" As she continued to pump her hand furiously, she privately added, 'You may not know me now, but I definitely know you. At least, in a different life. I sensed your outburst of psionic energy earlier. If you're anything like the you I met, you are much more powerful than you think. Just remember: you control yourself, and no one else.' She smiled as she finally let go of Sin's poor hand. "Come see me anytime. Not now though. I'm going to the market to buy something. Have a nice day~" With that, she skipped off, teleporting away as soon as she exited the door. Time to do some toy-shopping at Shadow's!

((Wow. That was a loooong post.))

Edited by greenglassesgal

Seraph turned, her cloak, which prevented people from recognizing her easily, swished around, and she looked at Saffron for a moment coldly. Her eyes went up, went down and then she squealed, abandoning her sword (which disappeared to who-knows-where) and latched onto Saffron. Glomping enthusiatically, Seraph kept squealing excitedly. "Omigosh! You're soooooo cute!" Seraph nuzzled the other and squealed again, squeezing her arms around Saffron tightly. Lucifer just retreated backwards, blending into the shadows. While Seraph distracted them, he crept around to plant himself behind the two unsuspecting victims. He grinned. this would be fun.

"Ack! Can't breathe!" wheezed Saffron as she flailed about, trying to escape the other girl's hug. This finally caught Indigo's attention, the look of shock turning into a frown.

"Hey, quit that!" he snapped, rushing forward and slapping Saffron away with a Knock Off. Then, realizing what he had done, he started fidgeting. "Ah! Sorry! I just get a little... testy when my friend gets hurt... Please forgive me!" he pleaded. Saffron, who had just gotten up, punched him in the arm.

"Hey, stop apologizing! You just saved me! That's not something to be sorry for!" she said encouragingly.

"But... but..."

"Oh for Arceus' sake, are you going to make a fuss out of this too?!"

As the two bickered, they failed to notice the thief sneaking behind them.

Seraph blinked before grinning. She met Lucifer's eyes and gave a small nod. "Nya! You two seem like greeeeaaat friends! So much like Lucy an' me! Ya know what? Since we're so alike... Let's play together!" Seraph exclaimed before backflipping into the air. She drew her sword and flames danced across the blade, a tunnel of flame shooting downward as she slashed her sword down, unleashing Fusion Flare. Similarly, Lucifer leaped up as well and drew his own sword, but instead of flames, electricity cackled across the blade and he slashed down with Fusion Bolt.

The pink hybrid scared the poor Mewtwo. After she left, the purple hybrid ran off and hid in a corner, curled up around her egg

((I'll send my vampire- I mean, my Darkrai- to join the fun. (I based him off a vampire, so be quiet about it.)

Also, Dragoness, if I can call you that, as much as I would love to, he's only for rent.))

Ferris froze as he heard Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt. Immediately, he moved towards the sound. Spotting them, he blended into the shadows. Reshiram and Zekrom. He quickly unleashed a Dark Void, stopping the duo's attacks. Then he used Haze. "I may have been stuck in that coffin for an unknown amount of time- Enough for this place to change completely, at least- but at least I don't attack children," he said as he pulled himself out of the shadows. "I'd advise you two to run," Ferris whispered to the two 15-year-olds. Then he spoke to the duo again. "But I suppose you two are children, too, compared to me."

((...He's like, over a million years old, don't ask. He's also a gentleman. (Aren't all of your characters?) Shut up, voice in my head.t))

"I apologize about that, Milady. That's Jean, one of our mages. And a Mew hybrid. She remembers stuff from her past life... I think," Suave said. "She means no harm. And, Milady... But you aren't a servant." Before he said anything else, he began to play again. Waltz No. 15. It was quiet, and one of his favorite pieces. He knew this piece by heart. And he planned on playing it at the ball.

((This is the waltz he plays(there's so many): Click. Pretty~))

((Well then how much for a night day?))

Sin stopped cowering, but remained curled around the egg. She watched the prince, not moving. She was enthralled by his music. As the last note fated away, a muffled Shi came from the egg. Sin stared in shock.

(( xd.png Depends if you want his piano with him. And if you want him as a girl chibi.))

Suave smiled when he heard the 'Shi'. "Seems like your friend might like the music, too," he said. Suddenly, a Shiny Minccino appeared and climbed onto the piano. Suave chuckled and nodded at it. It began dusting the piano. Which wasn't really that dusty, but... It seemed to enjoy it. "This is Fumar. He's a wild Minccino, but he lives in the castle. And is the official piano duster." Fumar paused to look at Suave. Then he continued to dust the piano.

((He's... Pink?! Cool. I wanna have a male, pink Minccino. But I have Soul Silver. Not Black and/or White.))

((*pouts* ruining my characters' fun. You're character will have to watch out though. If he takes out one of them, that is...))

Seraph squeaked at the new voice and flew over to her emotionless brother to partially cower behind him. "Nya, nya, Lucifer, don't you think that voice was craaaaazy scary, nya?"

"No."

"... Not even a little?"

"No."

"Great!" Seraph beamed, "Then you can be my knight in shinning armour!" She shoved Lucifer with the butt of her sword, making him go 'oof!' and curse, falling into a heap. Lucifer glared as seraph settled herself on her brother's back, smiling at the newcomer, even though she couldn't see him properly. "'Course we're children, nya! Because we like playing, nya!"

"Your verbal tick is like a f***ing bloodsucking mosquito that's buzzing around my ear, so cut it out. And get OFF, damnit!" Lucifer yelled, only to be ignored by Seraph who was too busy waiting for the stranger to reply.

Sin concentrated, and reached into her "pocket" and teleported out a small shiny piece of fools gold. She knew the Pokemon liked shiny things, and she handed it to the little pink one. The Shinx egg rocked again.

((Wow. I shut my computer before my stuff was posted. Now I've gotta rewrite :U

Dont worry RoD, Jean's interacting with Shadow. She just stepped into the shop.))

"Thanks for the help! But, just because we're children doesn't mean we can't fight!" Saffron yanked a reluctant Indigo towards her, trying to pull a fearless face.

"Don't do that, Saffy. It just makes you look weird." he muttered. Saffron gave him a glare in return, before turning back to the Darkrai hybrid.

"So. Yes. We are going to fight, regardless of the risk. We live for this stuff!"

"You mean, YOU live for this stuff!"

"I love you too, Indigo. Now shut up."

((*shrugs* He's used to it. Worst that happens, he flees back to his coffin. Who looks for Darkrai hybrids in coffins? ...Me.

I like ruining fun. *evil laugh*))

"Hmm... Well, it's your choice. I'll step out of the battle if you'd prefer," Ferris said. "And I guess so, Ma'am," he said in response to Seraph.

((...I don't exactly know the meaning to 'slow down'. sleep.gif ))

Fumar's eyes widened. He began dusting the fool's gold(not like it was needed), and quickly climbed off the piano so Suave could continue playing. There was a song he was still working on, but... He wasn't that bad at it. So he began to play Kiss the Rain.

((

It's sad, but... OH MY GOSH IT'S RAINING WHILE I'M LISTENING TO IT. That just made my day.))