Nanashi

INSTD AU

The demon cowered away " Not all of us mistress! You are one of the greats ones, I am a lesser one. If you kill me here, I die. I don't go back, I die." It had finial realized it did not want to die, it really wanted to live. Even as the hybrids servant "I... Ill do anything. I will even give you my heart."

The creature put a strange emphasis on the word heart. Sin could not puzzle the meaning of the word. The shadow was literally offering her its soul to live, it could never betray her or defy her will. The confused Mewtwo looked over at Kirta pleadingly. What do I do? It seems sorry, I don't want to hurt it.

((I was thinking that either it takes the form of an amulet that becomes her own weapon/armor or having it literally become her shadow and protect her. Thoughts?))

((Oh, interesting. Kitra automatically hates any shadow demon thing. Doesn't matter who. Don't take it personally.

I think the second idea suits it more.))

Kitra paused. Her vision was ticking her off, so she closed her eyes and muttered something. When her eyes opened, she couldn't see. It was only temporarily.

Do whatever you want. Our hearts can be removed, and whoever holds them holds our very being. They can control us. But I will not be held responsible for anything it does to you. Kitra growled at it again, then turned away.

The Missingno. hybrid watched, keeping silent.

Sin reached out to touch it. "I accept, I don't want to hurt you". The shadow stopped cowering. "You are truly pure mistress, evil has no hold on you. I am unworthy. I will protect you forever" as the frail hand made contact with the shadow cool substance it desolved, taking the place of the hybrids own shadow.

((Maybe shadow attacks and people can get their own shadows? Some can be armor, or other random things? ))

((Sure. xd.png Kitra would technically be Suave's. Difference? She drinks his blood. And they say Ferris is a vampire.

I NEED TO FINISH DRAWING THIS censorkip.gif SCARF. Actually, I need to start coloring it. I want it to be Suave's...))

Kitra watched. Then she shifted back to normal. "I'm finding Suave. He's probably in the ballroom. If you have any intention of going to his birthday celebration, just get Wisteria to show you the way." She walked away, annoyed. She disliked herself for being one of those... Things.

The purple hybrid turned to the missingno. "Would you mind show me the way? I am lost.... again" Anglo rubbed on the glitch hybrids leg, purring. He then batted at Sins shadow, it batted back and the Luxio jumped in alarm.

((Shadow that trips people for the win xd.png))

((xd.png Heck yeah!))

Wisteria bowed quickly. "O-Of course!" she said, then turned and quickly began leading Sin to the ballroom. People were already in there, and Suave... Was not that happy. Someone said something to him and his eyes lit up and they led him to the piano. He sat down and waited for the current song to finish.

Sin shifted uneasily. Lord Lucius would be here, and she was protected but still...

Lord Lucius stepped in the hall. His eyes swept over the crowd, and he spotted his brother. He approached. "Hello brother, this is a lovely party you have" he said pleasantly. The warmth in his smile never reached his cold red eyes.

"It's for my son, Suave," Siglo replied, smiling back. "I'm sure you know it's his 17th birthday." He seemed like he trusted him. In reality? Siglo was really suspicious. But he wouldn't do anything unless he had proof. "In fact, his biological mother came here. She's helping guard. Isn't that great?" It was a warning you could barely detect.

The song ended. Suave closed his eyes. He knew this song by heart... He began to play

People began to dance to it. Kitra was off to the side with Eve, and they were watching with Sakura, Silver, and Fumar. The prince's music was flawless, thanks to hours of practicing. He liked this song. It was an odd choice, but who cared?

((

))

"Let's go!" Seraph cheered. "We're aiming for the slums first, nya! Follow my lead!" And with that, she jumped off the roof and swooped in the direction of the slums. Lucifer followed.

"Ah, it is kind of her to visit her offspring, and help us mortals have proper ball." He said, still giving that disarming smile. It was all going to plan, his men where in place far away. He would capture and control the bird trio tonight. He started with some of the weakest, but if it worked.. he would be a tiny step closer to being a master of this world.

Sin purred as Suave played. As she saw Lord Lucius, she quickly moved to the princes side. Anglo kept pace beside her, the regal Pokemon was turning heads everywhere he went. Shiny poke on where rare, and Luxo are not native to this region.

((Suave's scarf makes an appearance! The story behind the scarf.))

Suave looked over at Sin as soon as the song was done. He was wearing an odd scarf that looked pretty old. Then he began playing a different song-

He managed to hit every note perfectly, his movements fluid and graceful. There was a story paired with this song. He knew it. It played through his head as he played the piano, and it seemed to create a melody that enchanted the ones who were dancing. This was the first time anyone but Kitra had heard him play this song, and Eve was shocked. This song wasn't even known to hybrids, Pokemon, or humans. Kitra, however, seemed amused. She had taught him this song. It was one of the only 'pure' things in the realm of dreams and misery. In fact, though her 'blind' spell had worn off, she saw this realm. Normally, the song wasn't capable of anything like that, but... There was something about the prince's playing.

Siglo paused when Starlit Ballroom began to play. "...Indeed," he said, turning back to his brother. "Though, she let the bird trio stay in her realm. After all, the Lugia hybrid in charge of them is missing," he said.

Little did he know the shadow Lugia hybrid he spoke of was in that very room, hiding.

((EDIT: Okay, clearing up confusion; Siglo's talking about the hybrid legendary birds. He's being Siglo, though, so... He's just gonna mess with people's heads.

After all, who the heck would put a hybrid Lugia in charge of three pure Legendary Birds?))

Edited by seacatsmew

Lord Lucius was disgusted by Silgo. How could he be king? "I will take my leave of you now" He walked off.

Sin purred as Suave played. Anglo sat down by her. The shadow... tripped Lord Lucius as he walked by.

((*is now dying of laughter*))

"TELL THE APPLES I SAID HI!" Siglo yelled. then he started laughing. People looked at him odd, then seemed to realize what had happened. Eve grabbed him and began to drag him away. "I think you've had a bit too much to drink," she muttered.

Wisteria watched from behind Suave's throne, hiding from them. She knew if she was spotted, she'd gain more scars. Well, if Suave didn't stop them.

Suave ended the song and looked over with a slight chuckle. He stood up and music began to play, provided by three Pidgey hybrids. He paused. "May I have this dance, Princess?" he asked quietly, offering Sin his hand.

((Hey, is it possible for me and GGG's characters to... invite ourselves in? The ball, I mean. Everyone's invited, right? I'm planning on (finally) bringing Malphas in, also))

He got up, and brushed his self off, looking for the culprits. "Your father said high young man" he told Suave, with a cold glint in his eyes. He then went and sat down. He could not get the Mewtwo back now. She was needed for his plans. He made a mistake letting her roam free, he would not do so again.

Sin blushed, and looked down. She seemed unable to speak. He was asking her, here?? I... Yes. She extended her fragile looking hand, and took his. She let him lead her to the dance floor.

((Apples..... lol))

((Suave's new name is Apples apparently. xd.png ))

Actually, I think he said hi to the apples, Suave thought as he led Sin onto the dance floor. Ignoring the stares he got, he began to dance. 'Course, he had picked a slow song, mainly because he had only taught her how to dance to them.

Kitra watched. Nicely done, 'Apples', she thought.

Sin moved gracefully, enjoying the music and dancing. She started purring softly, and she smiled at Suave.

Anglo was... stealing sandwiches of other guests plates.

((Yes that was nessary! Free food!))

((*is dying of laughter again*))

Suave smiled back. He liked her smile and hearing her purr. Actually, he liked more then just those two, but... People were slightly surprised to see the two and how well they danced.

The song ended and Suave was still holding her. She looked down, and gently brushed his mind. Meanwhile Anglo thought his master would be thirsty, so he stole a platter of drinks, balanced it on his back, and brought it over.

Lord Lucius was looking for his sandwich, he could have sworn he had just had one!

((Can't... Breathe... Dying... Of... Laughter...))

Suave let go of her, though somewhat hesitantly. His mind had no defenses, minus the ones that kept more awkward thoughts(which were mainly 'she's pretty' kind of thoughts) to himself, but he could easily tell when someone touched his mind. He quickly bowed, startling people around him. He never bowed. "Thank you for the dance," he said, smiling.

Otro jumped as Siglo stumbled towards him. Having nothing else to do, he had come to the castle to explore... Well, kind of explore. Siglo was... He frowned. "Oddrow! Othrou! You dere!" Siglo said. "U-Um, yes?" "How old are you?" "...Siglo, come with me." Siglo shot him a somewhat dizzy questioning look, but followed anyways. As soon as they were far enough away Otro stopped and hit his grandpa with a Sucker Punch. Then he walked away, leaving the knocked out Dialga hybrid on the ground. He muttered something while he walked.

((How to pronounce Otro's name: Aughtrow. The 't' blends both Aught and Row together.))

Sin blushed, and bowed back. "My pleasure Prince Suave" She said, quite aware of the stares. Anglo nudged her, and she quickly took the glass of dark red liquid. He ran off, after more sandwiches. The Mewtwo hybrid took a sip, and smiled. It tasted fruity. As she sipped a little more, she started feeling... giddy. She giggled at absolutely nothing.

((Aaand we have another Siglo. xd.png All of Suave's family that will never vanish- Including Arceus and Eve, because Eve's like his sister and if you suspect any romance between them I may have to throw the Sinave shipping boat at you- are also tipsy.))

Suave stood up and sighed faintly, but smiled. Oh great. Eve and Arceus are probably off somewhere, too... Well, most people are used to this by now. Hmm. I wonder where Kitra is. As soon as he thought that, he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He looked back to see Kitra. She grabbed his shoulder and dragged him along, humming. He didn't fight back.

There was the noise of things breaking somewhere in the castle, signalling yes, Eve was drunk and currently being stronger then a Gyarados. Which was questionable.

Arceus was passed out somewhere.

And Kitra was now filling a vial with Suave's blood, a cut in his arm, as he waited.

Oh, and Otro was currently watching his father, which wasn't creepy at all.

Ferris was still in his coffin, thinking of leaving.

Siglo was now awake and heading back to the ballroom.

Arra was watching this and disapproving.

Crescent was hiding somewhere. Tirlia, too.

Wisteria was sitting behind the thrones still.