Nanashi

INSTD AU

Sin smiled, and gently put the Luxio down, and hugged Suave! Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Suave blushed. "Anything for you, Milady," he said, smiling and kind of hugging her back. He let go, knowing that if he held her for too long, she might find it weird. As much as he didn't want to let go...

Sin stepped back, blushing. Anglo let out a pathetic moan, and instantly she was by his side, trying to heal him but failing.

"SUAVE. STOP BRINGING INJURED POKEMON AND OR HYBRIDS." The nurse from before was there, muttering something. Suave was startled. He hadn't told the nurse anything... "And you're injured, too. So is she. FOR ARCEUS'S SAKE, SUAVE!" The nurse had no problems with yelling at Suave. Unlike most. "How's this all my fault?!" Suave asked. "You brought them here in the first place!" "So what? Eve brought Ho-oh to you the other day!" "Point taken. Now, shut up or leave, Magikarp." "I'm an Arceus right now." "Then go turn into a Magikarp and use Splash." "Why don't you go dye your hair pink again?" "SUAVE, STOP PICKING ON THE NURSE!" A hammer flew at him. he caught it... Then fell over. Eve stomped over, yanked it out of his hands, and held it easily with one hand. And it was a giant hammer. "...There's a Weedle behind you, Eve." Eve screamed. "WHERE?!" She clung to the nurse, who wasn't very pleased. She quickly noticed Suave was lying. "You-" There was a loud roar, covering her words. She gave him a death glare, then walked away, throwing the hammer away.

The nurse muttered something and used Heal Pulse again, healing all three at once. "Okay. Now stop hurting yourselves." "Of course. What's your name again?" "...Clarity." The nurse walked away.

((Eve's strengths: Attack, HP.

Eve's fears: Bug Pokemon.

Eve's flaws: Defense, Speed.

Eve's weaknesses: She actually hates wearing dresses, and/or looking girly. Minus her hair. She loves her hair. Her hair is her pride and joy. And if you touch her shoulders, she'll literally collapse.

...She has more fears, I just can't think of them all. But she's slow, eats a lot, and loves her hair. I love her hair. My hair is green~))

Sin backed away slowly, and let out a sigh of relief as the nurse left. "S-she didn't help, I still hurt." She then had a brief flashback, her eyes glassed over. A Mewtwos power is great, but if you push beyond your ability, you will experience great pain. You can always get more power for that cost, but it can kill you Her eyes went back to normal, and she wobbled as she felt dizzy.

((Made Clarity a form. Nicknaming him Clare.

His hair was pink because he's an Audino hybrid. xd.png He looks nothing like one...))

"...She?" Suave tried not to laugh, though any amusement vanished when her eyes glassed over. As soon as she wobbled, he was at her side, ready to help. "Milady, you should get some rest, then," he said. "If you need, I'll carry you." He said that with a straight face, though his eyes showed concern.

"Sleep would be... nice." Sin said as she wobbled to the bed, and collapsed. She didn't have any other clothing to wear, she would undress when Suave left. She closed her eyes, and slowly dozed off, purring.

Suave nodded, and making sure Anglo was in the room, he closed the door quietly. He entered his own room, making sure his door was open, and closed the piano. He then took his scarf and necklace off, and sat down on a chair that was always in his room due to his family randomly coming in. That way, they could sit down.

Sin slowly dozed off, feeling rather safe.

Anglo on the other hand, was training hard in the electric room. He must become stronger!

Kirlia appeared, sitting beside the Arceus hybrid. Suave didn't mind. He was used to it. Kirlia shifted to her dog-like form and curled up, though both knew she wouldn't sleep. And they both knew Suave probably wouldn't, either. Edited by seacatsmew

Sin woke up the next morning, Anglo was alert beside her. She explored the room, and was shocked to see it had a private bathing room. She took a shower, and changed into a robe that was wanting for her. She stepped outside of her room, Anglo at her side.

((the robe, imagine it in a deep purple Robe ))

((Ooh, pretty.))

Suave has fallen asleep sometime and was still asleep. He looked... Peaceful.

Kirlia was hiding somewhere with Eve.

Siglo was... In Dialga's dimension. Messing with time. Or fixing it.

Sin looked over at him, saw he was sleeping. She didn't want to wake him. She concentrated, and teleported herself and Anglo to the garden. She loved the rose bushes, they smelled fresh and sweet!

((My thoughts suddenly turned into this: Eve used Flail! *Eve brings out a flail and slams it into enemy* It was super effective!

...Eve, you're scary...))

Suave's eyes suddenly opened. He yawned and stretched, then paused. In a cloud of orange smoke, he was back to being a Magikarp. Pleased, he left to change.

Within only a few minutes, he was dressed. He paused, then sighed and put on his crown, grumbling as he did so. He didn't want to get yelled at for not wearing it yet... He paused again, then snapped his fingers. His hair turned orange. Pleased(even though he could only slightly change his appearance and he could only turn into a Magikarp hybrid and back), he left the room to go... Uh... He wasn't so sure about it. probably run around until someone called him to breakfast which was actually fairly soon.

((Suave kind of looks like this now because I felt like blonde hair looked weird for him(in Arceus mode, he has white hair). And because the picture's cute.))

Wisteria tripped and fell in the garden. She sat up and looked around, startled. Did someone hear? It didn't seem so. She stood up, and brushed dirt off herself. Clarity had healed her earlier. She began walking again.

Sin closed her eyes, and bent he r head down to smell a blood red rose. She opened her eyes, and saw Wisteria. "Good morning" She said rather cheerfully.

Wisteria jumped, startled, and the air around her 'glitched', shimmering and then showing random glimpses of other dimensions. As soon as she saw Sin, the air returned to normal. "A-Ah. Good morning, Lady Sin," she said with a smile. "How are you?" she asked.

The Mewtwo blushed. "I-I am not a lady... but I am good. How re you today?" She asked. It was clear she liked the other hybrid. Anglo was disinterested.

"A-Ah. Sorry, I've gotten rather used to calling people it. Clarity healed me, so I'm doing good," Wisteria said with a smile. She was still slightly shaking; Her fear of others still lingered, though she knew she could trust Sin. "The gardens are quite lovely, a-aren't they?" she asked, looking around. The air still shimmered faintly around her, the only thing that gave away the fact she was a MissingNo. hybrid.

Sin brushed the other hybrids mind unconsciously, trying to sooth her. "The gardens are lovely, I love the roses." She said enthusiastically, pointing at her favorite, the blood red roses with small black thorns. "I wish I could learn a healing move too. It would be useful, given my move set. I don't know if I can learn one though..." She looked sad, she only could learn the moves she had now, never offensive.

"The roses are pretty... My favorite plant has always been wisteria, though." Wisteria seemed slightly more relaxed, but that didn't stop her from stuttering. "D-Don't worry; I'm sure you can learn one. I'm sure you can learn moves... Unlike me," she said with a smile. Being the Glitch Pokemon, MissingNo. normally only knew three moves. She was lucky that she knew all four.

((I still prefer aloes. Out of flowers, I like... Tiger lilies, I guess. Actually, I like I think lilacs. c:))

The Purple hybrid looked at the paved sidewalk sadly. "I really can't, my move set is defensive only, I cannot attack" She looked back up, and smiled. "Its okay though, I can still teleport!"

((I like other things... but Sin likes roses))

((Suave, what the heck do you like? *pokes Charizard* ...Wrong Suave. (My Charizard on Pokemon X is named Suave. If I get a Arceus and I can name it, I'm calling him Fluffy.) Hmm... Time to go find a flower for the prince.))

Wisteria smiled back at her. "Right!" she said. Suddenly she blinked and turned towards the castle, tilting her head. A harp was being played beautifully. "...Hmm... I wonder who's playing. I know breakfast is supposed to start soon for the royals... And Suave will probably look for you at that time..." she said. She didn't really miss anything, it seemed. "...But I didn't know anyone in the castle could play a harp. Actually, I didn't know anyone even had a harp." She was so absorbed in her thoughts that she wasn't stuttering. She snapped out of it suddenly, though. "W-Well, I guess I-I'll never k-know," she said.

((I can somewhat play the harp. Not really. But I like the harp. There seems to be a lack of songs for it. x_x

Anyways,

I couldn't help it, the person who did that cover is amazing. Seriously.

The harp will seem to be playing itself, by the way, 'cause whoever's playing it is invisible. Heh.))