Nanashi

INSTD AU

((Okay, so I don't really mind who wins (or even if there will be a winner), but Seraph and Lucifer are incredible in terms of raw power, but if you manage to defeat one, you'd probably feel really guilty about it after seeing how the other reacts. They can't fight when they're not together))

"Such a gentleman, nya! So unlike Lucy, nya!" Seraph squealed jumped off her brother, who got up with a huff, somehow making the motion seem elegant and confident. "Now, me ish a'called Seraph and 'dis ish my twin bwother, Lushifer! You? Whash yer name?" She raised her sword slightly, tilting her head questioningly as the haze cleared. Lucifer rolled his eyes at his sister's antics, but touched his sword to hers anyways, knowing what she was waiting for. Blue sparks and flames cackled around the two blades, the powers unstable as they interacted with each other, seemingly ready to erupt at any moment. Sparks came off Lucifer's hair and flames lighted and went out on Seraph's skin, showing off their power.

(Making another character

Name: Soul

Personality: RP'd

Mixed with: Yveltal

Looks: Kind of like this But wears an outfit like this

Moves: Oblivion Wing, Psychic, Disable, Confide

Skill: Dark Aura

Battle Personality: Naughty

Other: Wheee! All done)

Shadow looked up to see Jean teleport in. The hybrid Mew always had fun looking at the toys in here. "Why hello Jean," Shadow greeted. "What brings you in here today?" She had asked that question, knowing what the answer would be.

Bubbles smiled. No evildoers today. With that, he leapth from rooftop to rooftop.

((Ferris hasn't moved for a really long time. So he's still a bit stiff. But he beats like... Everyone in age. Minus Arceus.

Arceus is older then time, so...))

"They call me Ferris. Nice to meet you," Ferris said. He paused. "You know what? You look like a princess," he said, tilting his head ever so slightly. He blinked.

((He's perfectly calm and everything. Not fazed at all.))

((EDIT: Accepted, but remember, she can't be too strong.))

Edited by seacatsmew

A loud growl rumbled from Lucifer's throat and Seraph flinch. Their demeanor changed completely, Lucifer moving to block Seraph from view slightly. No one was going to take them back to there! Shocks of electricity were sparking off Lucifer, hitting the ground and other items around them. Meanwhile, the flames had completely gone out on Seraph's body and she was hissing softly, like an angry cat, but more frightened.

((Looks like he hit a sore spot...))

Edited by SoiledLove

"Ah; I see," Ferris said. Then a hissing noise came from behind him. "I. Was. Trying. To. SLEEP!" He looked back to see a small Meowstic hybrid. And got hit with Sucker Punch. Which, though the boy was really young, was still rather powerful. Then Otro used Miracle Eye and slammed a Psyshock into the Darkrai hybrid. "...Ow." Ferris remembered Seraph and Lucifer and quickly used Hypnosis, putting Otro to sleep. Bad Dreams took affect and Otro started to squirm in his sleep. Ferris turned to face Seraph and Lucifer again, after using Nightmare on Otro.

((Otro has to have a nap.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Sin giggled as the pink Pokemon took off. Her egg rocked again. Suddenly, an angry cry of "SHINX" the egg cracked. The angry Shinx used thunder, and broke out of the egg. It was Yellow! The little one rubbed on the shocked hybrid, and looked at her and gave a small whimper.

((Shiny, as a counterpart for lord Lucius shadow one.))

((Aww!))

Suave jumped, and accidentally hit a random key. Or five. It was loud and sudden, and he shot back in alarm, tripping over a small chest and crashing. "Ow," he said as he sat up. Fumar slowly moved to the Shinx and watched it, curious, as Suave put the chest away.

((I'm gonna go make a form for Pokemon, for whoever wants to make forms for Pokemon.))

Saffron watched this exchange and cleared her throat. "Well, if it helps anything, my name is Saffron and this is my friend Indigo!" she announced, said friend facepalming in the background. When Ferris brought up the topic of royals, Seraph and Lushi-no, Lucifer seemed to flinch, implying that...

"Now's not the time for a heroic rant, Saffron," warned Indigo, knowing what was going to happen. He looked worriedly at the duo, then at the now-sleeping Meowstic kid that she had ignored. Saffron didn't even glance his way.

"There's always time for this rant. Do you have any idea how much grief you royals have caused the peasants? You ignore them, bully them into paying taxes, and just allow landlords to do whatever they want to them. Now you're even randomly attacking civilians?! How- how DARE you?!" she shouted, positively seething with fury by the end of her tirade. Indigo draped an arm over her shoulder in comfort.

"Calm down, Saff. Try to stay rational about this, okay?" Saffron squirmed around a bit, before taking a deep breath and nodding. She then assumed a battle position.

"Well then. If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get."

---

"Haha! You know me!" chuckled Jean, browsing through the new toy aisle. "I know you know me. And you know I know you know me!" She picked up a nice large hoop from one of the shelves. "Do you have any leftover soap?" she asked in a childish manner.

(I know, she can't be very powerful)

Shadow blinked. Soap? That was an odd request, even for her. Shadow shrugged. "I might," she said, grinning. "It depends on what type of soap you're looking for."

---

On the way back to his quarters, passing Soul along the way. Soul gave him a smile that would probably be on his mind for a while. As soon as he got into his room, he shivered. Soul was always a weird one, even for a nurse. How she got in here in the first place was a mystery to him.

---

Soul wansered the halls, not caring for anyone's life but her own. Not that she didn't like to have fun with her victims first...she passed by the Seviper hybrid knight, giving him a creepy smile as they did walk past. It was always fun to torment everyone here in the castle.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Sin only had eyes for the baby. Purring You are beautiful. The baby seemed confused, and then it understood the gist of it. It climbed in her lap, and curled up. The purple hybrid gently reached down, and scratched him. Yes it was surely male. He locked eyes with Sin, and she stood up, holding the Shinx in her arms. "Anglo is hungry!" she said boldly, without stuttering at all. She looked at the prince, and looked down. "Is there a place where Pokemon are butchered nearby? I know how to mix the food, mine is similar". He was a meat eater, and he had to have his first meal cut up and fed to him.

(( I used to feed all my animals raw, let me know if I get too descriptive, Because it doesn't bother me.

Nickname: Anglo

Personality: RP out

Nature: Timid +speed - attack

Species: Shinx

Looks: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/9skFgEO4wDI/hqdefault.jpg

Moves: Thunder, Ice Fang, Toxic, Roar

Skill: Intimidate

Owner: Sin

Other: Baby! ))

((Just don't be all like 'the blood went everywhere' and stuff. You can be like 'the magikarp was killed and cut up' but... Just don't be too gross.

Added him up.

..There's a character in a game I play. He's called Angelo. And he's an angel. In a cutscene, this is a conversation:

Person you play: Angel Angelo!

Angelo: Just call me Angelo. Using Angel in front of my started-with-angel name is weird.

...Yeah, I play too many video games.))

"Yup. Furmar, can you take them there? I have another thing to do." Furmar nodded and quickly left, pausing for Sin and Anglo. Suave quickly entered his bedroom, and pulled out a large white chest. The metal was gold. Unlike the rest of his. He opened it, and pulled out various pieces of clothing.

(Can't resist giving a pet to Soul xd.png

Nickname: Rusty

Personality: RP'd

Nature: Quiet

Species: Raticate

Looks: Rusty

Moves: Crunch, Protect, Scary Face, Return

Skill: Run Away

Owner: Soul

Other: She mostly puts him in tournaments for entertainment)

Sin followed the pink Pokemon, to the room. She quickly smashed raw bones, and cut up meat and organs into tiny pieces. She mixed it up, and feed it piece by piece to the baby, being careful not to let him choke. When he was finished, he fell asleep. Sin quickly cleaned the blood out of their fur, and wandered in the direction of Suaves room. The Mewtwo was holding the baby gently in her aims so he would not be disturbed.

((that too bad?))

((Nope. Ain't that violent at all. *eats cake*))

Some random-looking person stood in Suave's room, muttering something while he adjusted his coat. Eve sat against the wall, too, holding a box of... Pocky. The guy was eating a stick of Pocky. But Eve seemed to just be there to hold the box. "Suave, you know, you look better like this." "It feels weird," he replied, in... Suave's voice. "That's because you always stay as a Magikarp." Suave said nothing.

((He looks like this. He doesn't have the sword with him right now, though.))

(sorry for not saying a thing till now! got caught up in some projects. umm, are there any interesting situaitons? if not, i'll have to try to think up my starter.)

((Pocky is the bomb))

Sin stopped, and stared. It was the prince, it had to be. But.....He looked stunning. And every bit a powerful legend. She backed away slowly, intimidated. Anglo woke up, and sensed his masters unease. "Shi"? He jumped down, and fearlessly growled at the "threat".

((OMG Shinx is cute xd.png))

"Hmph." There was a puff of orange smoke, and Suave looked like... Suave. Minus his outfit. Which was now too big, but he was wearing a belt. "Aww, but Suave, you look better as a Arceus hybrid!" "But that body- ARGH!" Suave fell over, clutching his arm. "Get back in your true form, Suave. Changing suddenly is just gonna make it worse." "N...No!" Eve sighed, and chucked the box at him. "Ow." Suave slowly sat up, and put the box up. He had already eating the stick of Pocky in his mouth. "Just turn back into you darn true form. Sin's watching." "Wha...?" Suave looked over. "A-Ah. Hey, Milady. And Ang- Ouch." He winced. Then in a puff of white smoke, he turned back to his Arceus form. "Fine. You win, Eve," he said, standing up and grabbing another stick of Pocky. He slowly ate it.

((Pocky~ Aww, Suave didn't notice, though.))

"H-hi" Sin said, looking down and shaking. Anglo did not like his friend being unhappy. So he did the only thing he could think of. He used roar on Suave!

((naughty))

Suave flew backwards, sliding under the piano and taking the Pocky with him. He slammed into the wall. Eve watched. "Ow," Suave said, sitting up, glad he didn't choke. "I'm not immortal, you know. Just fancy-looking. You could have killed me," Suave said. Eve chuckled, and stood up. "I'm gonna go take care of Amethyst. Suave, transform slowly, otherwise you're gonna get hurt worse," she said, and left the room. "...Um... Want some Pocky?" Suave asked, offering the box.

((Gotta go for now. Bye.))

Anglo ran up, and took the entire box from him! He gave a warning glare to the hybrid, and jumped on top of the piano and ate it. "Are you okay?" Sin asked the prince, offering him her delicate hand.

Though Suave took her hand, he used his other to push himself up. He quickly let go. "U-Um, yeah, I'm fine." He pulled another box of Pocky out of his jacket, which had a pocket for Pocky. "Would you like one, Milady?" he asked, offering Pocky to Sin.

((I want Pocky now.))

((Lucifer's getting protective of Seraph. That's not good... He's gonna put the majority of his power into this one attack))

Lucifer's growls got louder as Seraph let out a small cry behind him. She whimpered softly, then louder and louder until a high pitched wail came from her mouth, sounding like a distress call. Lucifer growled loudly in response. Bolts off electricity were randomly flashing off his skin now. "You... Will pay... For my sister's distress!" He snarled.

Bolt Strike.

He raised his sword and a sudden discharge of electricity went up, into the clouds. The sky rumbled and a flash of lightning dropped down at Saffron, Ferris and Indigo.

"Don't you DARE lump us with the likes of HIM!"

Edited by SoiledLove

(alright, gonna start horribly. here i go.....)

(alright, i can't think of a good one. a little help? having some writer's block.)

Sin blushed, and looked down. "I don't think I can...." She then opened her mouth and pointed at her teeth. She had few flat molars, and she had sharp canines.