Nanashi

INSTD AU

Sin watched, confused as the heal pulse hit her. But she felt so much better! The strange man poured something on her leg, and it stung quite badly. She gasped and tried to move away, right into Suave!

Suave's face turned red. The nurse... Didn't care. He was trying to re-tape the door. "Princess, I know it hurts, but it'll help. Soon it'll be nothing but a memory," he whispered. And true enough, the wound was already healing. "If you stay still, the pain will go away quicker."

Sin sat still, and sure enough, it healed just like he said. She flexed her leg "Its much better now!" she gushed happily. And then she realized she was practically in the princes lap. She turned bright read, and hurriedly scooted over "I-I'm so s-sorry!".

Suave laughed. "It's fine." Then a loud voice echoed through their... Heads. Suave, where the heck are you? Suave's smile vanished. "And the king's calling. Wanna come meet him?" Suave looked over at Sin.

Sin was slightly intimidated, and started shaking. The kings voice was strong, she could not even talk telepathically. "B-but I..." She couldn't get another word out, but she pointed at her ragged, torn, clothing and dusty fur.

Name: Fang

Personality: RP'd

Mixed with: Seviper

Looks: Here he is

Moves: Posion Tail, Dragon Tail, Glare, Toxic

Skill: Shed Skin

Battle Personality: Brave

Other:

Name: Shadow

Personality: RP'd

Mixed with: Shiny Frufrou

Looks: Shadow

Moves: Headbutt, Return, Growl, Flash

Skill: Fur Coat

Battle Personality: Gentle

Other:

Name: Bubbles

Personality:

Mixed with: Greninja

Looks: Bubbles

Moves: Water Shuriken, Spikes, Shadow Sneak, Extrasensory

Skill: Torrent

Battle Personality: Careful

Other:

((Accepted!))

"I'm sure Eve can help with that if you'd like, Princess," Suave said. "We have a bit. I'll just have a guard tell him I'm busy. Which isn't a lie."

"Really? You would do that for me"? She said. Accidentally broadcasting. Why, I am just a servant.

"Of course. You aren't just a servant. You're my Princess," Suave said. The nurse had left. "And I'm your knight. So, shall we go?" He stood up and offered a hand.

Fang leaned back against a wall. Being a knight sometimes was so boring. He barely got to go on any quests. He yawned before turning and going back into his quarters.

Shadow grinned as a couple of kids came and started browsing through his wares. She mostly sold toys to children as she found it was a good way to get business.

Bubbles looked down upon the city, his eyes keeping a watch to see if there were any troublemakers down there.

Sin blushed lightly at his words. All those fairytails ended with the knight marring the princess. Was he not promised to the pure lady? And what could he see in her, she was just a grungy hybrid! But she reached out, her hand trembling, and took his hand. She let him lead her away.

((shipshipship))

((Oh. That must be what Lance was talking about.))

Ferris walked through the town. People looked at him suspiciously, and kept away from him. He was used to it. He simply came to see how things had changed.

Suave led her through the castle, dodging people and making sure to keep slow enough she could walk. There was no use in rushing, anyways... He wanted to spend time with her. Soon, though, they were at Eve's door. He let go of her hand and knocked on the door. Eve opened it. "Who's she?" "Sin." Eve paused for a moment. She already knew what was going on. "Come on in, Sin. Suave, wait out here." "I know, I know." Suave leaned against the wall beside the door.

Sin shifted nervously in front of the new person. "H-hello". She said, clearly nervous.

"Hey. The name's Eve. I'm the Princess of the Solar Kingdom. Or was, until it got burnt down. I've known Suave since we were about 4. So if you have any questions about him... I'll be happy to answer." "E-Eve!" Eve laughed. Suave was blushing. "Relax, Sin. I won't hurt you. I already overheard everything." Suave shifted uncomfortably. "Anyways, any preferences for an outfit?" Eve walked over to her closet and opened it. It was... A walk-in closet.

Sins eyes widened. The fabrics where in such rich colors. "I-I, those are too nice, I am m-much to filthy to wear them" She stammered.

"Nonsense. These are my everyday clothes. Either way, you've got to look nice in front of the king, after all," Eve said, looking through them and humming. "Just pick one."

"I-I.." Every day? She had this much? The purple hybrid was stunned, she only got one new set of clothing, once a year!

"I'd be happy to share with you anytime. Oh, how about this one?" Eve pulled out a dress, hidden away. It was simpler then the rest, and was a light purple. The edges had silver thread. "I've never worn it, either."

"I-its beautiful" the purple hybrid exclaimed. She could not even imagine why Eve had never worn it. Once again, the Mewtwo was unknowingly broadcasting happy thoughts.

Eve smiled and handed it to her. "It's yours, then. Purple doesn't really suit me. I'm more of a gold, amber, and ivory kind of person." She left the closet, leaving the door open, and made sure that the door to the hallway was closed.

Outside, Suave picked up on her thoughts and smiled.

Sin took off her rags as Eve left the room. She then got a brilliant idea. She concentrated hard, and teleported the dust and grime off of her fur. Why did she not think of that earlier! She looked at her fur, pleased with herself. It was the only part of her she liked, no mattered what was done to her, she always had the most soft, shiny hair. Wicth is why she was not allowed to take baths, it annoyed the lords daughter. She quickly put on the dress, and shyly stepped out. Edited by Dragonessdown

Eve smiled. "You look amazing!" Then her smile turned into a devilish grin. "Hey, Suave, come in," she said. Suave slowly opened the door. He knew something was up. As soon as he saw Sin, he understood. "...You look... Nice," he said, trying to find the right words that wouldn't be too weird.

Sin smiled at Suave for the first time, then looked down and blushed. "I... Thank you" She had never been complemented before, much less by THE prince!

Suave smiled. "Shall we go, Princess?" he asked, extending his hand. "The king is waiting."

The purple hybrid took Suaves hand, and went with him. She was trembling slightly, this day had been so crazy!