Nanashi

INSTD AU

"Its even bigger on the inside" Sin exclaimed. She froze, and backed away as she saw the powerful Zorak hybrid. Lord Lucius walked up, and said in his deep, deceiving voice. "Thank you for finding my servant your Majesty, she is slow, and easily lost. I will take her back now." He put his hand on the Mewtwos delicate shoulder, and squeezed. She winced, but she dared not to gasp in pain.

Suave's eyes darkened. But he smiled. "I apologize, Lucius, but Eve wanted to see her," he said. His arm lit up as a warning. Then it was normal again. "And unless you want to face her wrath again, I suggest you let me take her to Princess Eve." He shuddered as he remembered what had happened last time. Eve had destroyed two houses and over half the castle. Parts of the castle were still being rebuilt... And Eve had struck over a year ago. "Unless you want to be responsible for destroying the castle and probably some of the city, I'll take her to Eve." His voice was light, the complete opposite of his eyes. Which had turned black.

The dark lord backed up "Then I will leave her in your care.... for now." He locked eyes with Sin, and turned and left angrily. The Mewtwo shuddered as he locked eyes with her. She started shaking, she would pay for this later.

Suave noticed her shaking. Quickly checking to make sure no one else was around, he lightly put a hand on her shoulder. So light he barely touched her. "If he ever cause you problems, Princess, tell me. I can't exactly be a knight if I don't know what's troubling you, Princess." He drew his hand away quickly, unsure if he hurt her. "...I don't want you to get hurt," he said. His voice was so quiet even he could barely hear it.

Sin felt him touch her shoulder, and flinched. No one touched her except to punish her. "T-thank you my lord, but I-I deserve my punishment, my work is never up to his standards." She looked down at the ground. He wouldn't want her to work there now, she had admitted she was a failure.

(hey, can we have ranks like Mage, Dark Mage, and Warrior? A few of the ranks are like classes from a RPG game.)

"I always thought his standards were way too high. But I guess my standards are pretty low," he said. "You deserve no punishment. The only one that deserves it is Lucius." Suave's eyes lightened to amber. "Princess, like I said before... I can't be your knight if I can't protect you."

((Yeah.))

Edited by seacatsmew

"I-Knight?" The purple hybrid sputtered. Why would the heir care about her treatment? She had nothing, no family. Nothing. Only thing she could do is teleport.

"Of course, Princess," Suave said, smiling. "Ah... Did I offend you?" His smile vanished.

"No, I-I...." She turned red and looked down at the floor. An accidental whisper escaped her mind No one has treated me like A person before

Suave was used to telepathy. Siglo used it. So did Arceus. He smiled. "That's a shame. But I'm glad I'm the first. W-Well, I'm not glad no one else has ever treated you like a person, b-but... Erm... Never mind. You deserve to be treated like one," he said as a faint pink tinge crept to his cheeks. "After all, Princess... Few people can keep so kind when they've faced such bad things. You clearly have a strong heart," he said, choosing his words carefully. Well, somewhat carefully.

Strong? "No m-my lord, I am weak. Its is said that is why I was abandoned as a child, with no memorys. L-Lord Lucius took me in and..." She couldn't continue.

"For some reason... I don't believe you. That you're weak. Perhaps your parents cared about you... But they had to leave you. So you wouldn't get hurt. And... Perhaps it's time to stop working for Lucius." The last thing he said was only a whisper. He was probably hoping too much. The chances she even thought of him as a friend was unlikely. But... It wouldn't be bad to hope... Even just a bit...

"How long was I in there for...?" Ferris slowly sat up from the coffin. Wait, coffin?! Oh, yeah. That's right. They thought he was a vampire and locked him in there. Wait, how did I get out? he wondered.

"B-but my lord said I owe him, he showed me the paper of what I cost him and he said it would be another ten years before I can pay him back." Sin was on the verge of tears, she wanted to be free, but she kept messing up. Edited by Dragonessdown

"Then I shall pay him back for you. You will owe me nothing." Suave noticed that she was on the verge of tears. He fought back every urge... Except one. He couldn't help it. Careful, he moved a stray hair out of her face. Then he realized what he did and pulled his hand away. "S-Sorry. I should h-have asked before I-I touched your hair," he stuttered, fighting back a blush threatening to appear. He succeeded, but turned away just in case. "A-Ah. I should finish sh-showing you around," he said.

Sin froze up when Suave touched her. He was so kind.... then she realized she was behind. She hurried forward, and her hurt leg collapsed. She firmly planted her face on the stone floor!

censorkip.gif. I'm horrible at this. Suave immediately turned and ran to her side, sliding slightly and crouching beside her. "Oh, shootshootshootshootshoot," he muttered. "I'm sorry... I'm a horrible excuse for a knight..." he said quickly, unsure what to do and slightly panicking. Then a thought crossed his mind. Out of other ideas, he picked her up(bridal style) and moved quickly through the halls towards the clinic place thingy.

((I may have overreacted, too.))

Sin gasped in surprise as the prince picked her up. She did not weigh much. Her pant legs had ridden up, there was a nasty, deep gash on her bad leg. It looked like a single claw had slowly ripped the flesh. Her fine hair was matted with dried blood, it looked recently fresh. Three was also numerous bruises, to the point she looked darker purple.

((No, she really is hurt. Even I want to punch the jerk))

((Okay, good, that means I'm not completely messing up.))

Suave kicked the door down. Well, considering the door was held together by tape, it was more like breaking the door(Eve had struck a year ago). "Nurse!" he yelled. A man appeared. "What- Oh. Put her down here." He gestured to a hospital bed(We aren't medieval, I can't even spell it correctly without help). Suave carefully put her down, and was shooed out by the nurse.

((Nothing wrong with male nurses.))

Sin was in a unfamiliar place, by herself, with a strange nurse. She scooted away and started crying, she was quite confused and she was hurting. She used protect to ward the nurse off!

((Derp))

Edited by Dragonessdown

The nurse sighed and rolled his eyes. He still needed to fix the door(again). "Prince, get back in here." Suave poked his head in. Moving quickly and trying not to trip, he stood beside her. "Hey, it's okay. He's gonna help you. I'll stay with," Suave said quietly, bending over a bit. His necklace ended up falling out of his shirt(he hides it, though it always hangs around his neck). Ignoring the gold crescent moon charm, he sat down beside the bed.

((She has sharper hearing and senses))

"B-but it smells wrong here" She said, sniveling. She stopped using protect, but covered her nose. She really didn't trust the strange man, but for some reason she trusted the prince.

"I guess it does. Must be the medicine. But I won't let him hurt you. Okay, well, it might hurt, but trust me- It'll help." The nurse was examining her injuries. He wasn't touching her or anything; He knew just by looking.

"O-okay" She said, allowing the strange man to look at her. She was essentially a walking bruise, in various stages of healing. Her face was the only place free of bruising. The gash on her leg was quite deep, almost to the bone. It was obvious it was from a dark type due to the deterioration of the psychic types flesh around it. It was a wonder she could walk!

The nurse muttered something. Then he put his hands in front of his body and a light pink ball of energy appeared in between them. The nurse then opened his arms and the orb broke apart into multiple light pink sparkles, releasing waves of light pink energy with light pink sparkles in it that expanded outward. The bruises began to heal when the light hit them. Suave watched. Then he grabbed a small vial. It was... Full Restore mixed with Sacred Ash(that's gotta be powerful). Carefully, he opened it and put it on Sin's wound. It wound sting, but it would heal it quicker. And since his Heal Pulse had already helped... Suave continued to watch.