Nanashi

INSTD AU

The Mewtwo shook her head, trying to clear it. She stumbled off by herself.

Lord Lucius had walked outside, when a tipsy Sin walked out. Taking advantage of the moment, "Come with me slave" He held up his hand, it glowed a threatening black. To his pleasure, the hybrid followed him back to his place.

Anglo looked up, and his master was gone. Panicked, he stuck his nose to the ground and tried to pock up her sent.

((Do not leavedrunk Mewtwo unattended xd.png))

((Ferris, be useful. *loads cannon and shoots*))

Ferris paused as he heard voices. He followed, then froze. He knew this place. It had changed a bit, but... Wasn't it a old building that used to be part of the palace? He blinked. He didn't know the people. He knew that Siglo once used to come there, though... He followed silently.

Sin caught sight of the mansion, and panicked. I don't want to go with you. SUAVE, ANGLO HEEEEEEELP. The Mewtwo flailed, trying to get out of the dark types grip.

Lord Lucius was annoyed. He grabbed the purple hybrids wrist hard enough to bruise, and dragged her to his house.

Anglo heard his masters shout, and located her sent. She started walking quickly in the direction, careful not to loose her trail.

Kitra was gone now and Suave heard Sin. His eyes started glowing, which was questionable, and he located her quickly. He teleported himself to Anglo, grabbed him, and teleported them both near Sin, where they wouldn't be noticed. Because he had no idea what his move set was currently. But apparently it included Cut and Teleport.

((I'm gonna go update Suave's move set. And make him a new form. He'll have two forms- One for Magikarp and one for Arceus.))

Ferris paused. He had no idea what to do.

Arceus- who had woken up- was now leaving, trying not to fall. I mean, Arceus was back in her Pokemon form.

((Eve's great at breaking things. Not so good at basically everything else. And she has a big appetite...

...Suave can smile and knock out Siglo without hesitation...

...And Siglo is a slacker. I consider those three actual family. They fit together pretty well.))

Sin did the only thing possible. She bit Lord Lucius!

Anglo took his chance, and jumped out and used roar.

"You call that a Pokemon? Diablo!" Lord Lucius yelled, not even touched by the roar. A dark Luxray seemed to appear from the shadows. Lord Lucien quickly disappeared, not even a trace of his involvement if things went wrong. In a stunning display, she grabbed the Luxio by his mane, and slammed him into the ground. She scratched him, with his master crying, forced to watch. As the last blow was about to be dealt, the purple hybrid broke free and jumped in front of the shadow ball. Sin took the attack for her Pokemon, and fell limp over him.

Curses ran through Suave's mind but not one noise came from him. He has to focus... There. He shot Judgement at the dark Luxray. It missed. Like normal. I'm horrible. Now shut up. A song kept going through his head. Edited by seacatsmew

Sin stood up, trembling. The shadow had absorbed the attack, or it would have killed her. She stepped in front of Suave "Don't hurt her, its not her fault" The dark Luxray looked up, startled. Why was her prey protecting her from the powerful hunter? Sin locked eyes with the Pokemon. Because you deserve better than your master treats you. You are a living thinking creature, not a slave. Diablo was frightened, and ran. Was the prey correct?

Sin knelt down by Anglo. He was hurt, but not badly. She concentrated, and stopped the bleeding. She flinched, and had to stop due to the powerful headache. Her shadow wrapped around her to help her stand.

Suave's eyes... Changed color. Blood red. They seemed to keep out all light. He turned away and without speaking a word began to walk. The song was blocking out all of his thoughts; Teleporting would be risky, and he didn't want to hurt Sin and Anglo if it consumed him. He knew this song. It basically meant 'get out of there before someone dies'. The actual words of the song... Well, he disliked thinking about it.

He barely noticed he was already far enough way when the song grew louder, blocking out all of his thoughts, emotions... Everything. His body was way too light. Everything seemed darker. The outlines of everything were black. He didn't care about anything. A black aura seemed to surround him.

This was the power of a Shadow Arceus... Hybrid. Because Kitra had taken blood from him and her energy had brushed against his wound, which was open at the time, it had effected him.

Suave? She brushed his mind. The darkness could not burn her, and had no affect on her. She cautiously walked up to him.

((Shadow can protect her, but she has a immunity to shadow effects and attacks. Only reason the shadow could hurt her was it had a physical form.))

His mind fled from her touch. Suave looked back at her. You could say his eyes were similar to a Espurr's... They looked soulless and empty. He turned towards her and took a step forwards. The plants beneath his foot died. He paused, considering this. Then he took another step forwards.

There was no life in his eyes at all. Then suddenly, in one quick movement, he shot back and clutched his head as the song dimmed, only to fight back with twice the force. A bloodcurdling screech came from him, much like something you might hear from a bird... Only darker, since his screech seemed to carry darkness.

((Hey, Seacat, I'll be dropping out for a while, feel free to RP my characters for me. I'll come back soon though. I'm a little busy recently))

Sin, unafraid but concerned, eased Suaves pain, and pushed the darkness back. She struggled, a dark legend was no joke. In this though, she had all her own power as a legend behind it.

((...But I suck at RPing other people's characters... I don't hold their 'energy' inside me... Okay. Don't expect only two pages to pass, because I have no idea how fast we're going.))

The song fought back. It was the only thing keeping him 'dark'. A song from the shadow realm with enough power to turn even a Arceus to a shadow Pokemon. Well, hybrid. His voice, when he spoke, had a hiss and was deeper. "...Hey, haven't we met in the past?" He tilted his head, releasing it, as he watched her. He was completely different. Harmless, but...

Sin stepped back, and used protect. "I know the hybrid, not you. You are no evil, go or I will force you to!"

Suave stepped forwards, yet again. "I'm afraid that you're wrong, Sin. If I am evil then the hybrid you know is a monster." Then he stumbled back, one hand on his forehead, and his eyes returned to normal. He muttered something, shaking his head as the song faded. The dark energy around him vanished, and he felt normal-ish again. Minus pain currently shooting through his arm, which he ignored. He could deal with that later. "...Well, that was something that doesn't happen every day. Normally he doesn't speak," he said with a slight chuckle. "Sorry. It happens whenever Kitra takes my blood. He normally leaves fairly quick, so that was slower then normal." Suave was used to this. But he remembered Kitra's warning... Let's hope I can make it through the night, then, he thought as the pain intensified. Continuing to ignore it, he began walking in the direction of the castle. Then he paused and turned back. "You coming with, princess?" he asked.

((Wait, make it through the night? ^^' I, um, got a bit bored.))

Sin reached down, and picked up Anglo with some effort. The Pokemon was upset, he couldn't protect his master, she had to protect him!

Suave waited for her before continuing, though slower. He looked over at her and paused for a moment, then looked away quickly. Keep out of my head... Bad thoughts. I don't want to make her uncomfortable, he thought. They weren't anything bad, it was just... He let out a barely audible sigh as he walked. Various things ran through his head. He chose one, which wasn't the most important, but... "Princess, would you like to stay at the castle tonight?" he asked. "...I don't want him to hurt you." ...And I don't want to leave you, because then I'll be worrying about you instead of sleeping... he added in his mind, keeping it somewhat hidden.

Sin looked down. "That would be nice, we don't have a place to stay now..." Edited by Dragonessdown

Suave smiled. She seemed so pure. So innocent. She had been through so much, yet she still had a heart of gold. So different from his... Shaking these thoughts from his head and smiling, he watched her. "Of course, Milady. If you'd like, you can pick a room to sleep in when we're back. If you'd prefer sharing a room, I'm sure no one would mind. Kitra and Eve are probably your best choices, since they know you, but anyone's fine." Well, they were her best choices out of the girls, but she'd probably prefer them. Er, I mean... There's no use denying it, is there? he thought. Not like he had been denying it. Out of everyone I could have fallen for... Well, no changing that~ Hopefully Arceus and Siglo won't find out yet. Attempting to clear his head(which failed, so he settled for keeping them locked away for later), he looked at the castle. They were close, now; He could see the guards.

((Suave. You're an idiot. With a horrible past, thanks to me, but still. *sighs* ...There, anyways; It's somewhat romantic.))

"I....".the Mewtwo stopped. There's a room by yours that is empty.... I would be safe there.... The purple hybrid did not know that was just an old closet, it seemed huge to her!

Suave smiled. So innocent... "If you'd like to stay there, of course... But it's a closet. There's a different room beside mine, if you'd like, however." He didn't laugh, or anything. He kind of knew how to handle this. Sophie has taught him... He moved his hand to grip his scarf, and his smile faded a bit. His eyes hid something, but it was clear that they hid it.

Sins eyes got wide. "That's a closet?!!!?" She stumbled, almost tripping. Anglo let out a pathetic whimper.

He laughed lightly, though he was prepared to catch her if she did trip. "Indeed, Milady," he said as the guards opened the gate. "Ah; We're here already. I'll show you," he said and offered her his hand. The guards? They ignored it.

Sin shifted the Luxio over on her shoulder, so she could take Suaves hand. The poor pokemon mewed like a kitten.

((Suave thought you forgot him...))

Suave led her to outside his room and opened the closet. "I'm still confused about why our closets are this big, but... It must be a royalty thing. I'm still learning," he said. "...Ah, but there is another room. It's hidden." He moved to the opposite side and, with his free hand, pulled down a cover. A door was revealed. "It's a normal room. It was... For a friend. But I don't think I'll ever see her again... So, it should be yours for the time being~" Hiding his sorrow beneath a smile that seemed real, he looked over at her. "And it has stuff for Electric-type Pokemon in a separate room for Anglo if he wants to release some energy." She said she wanted to be a Jolteon, after all.

((...And now I need to stop mentioning Sophie. ._.))