Layn

Adult dragons can "guard" eggs and hatchies

Me too.

Another to add to my menagerie;

Paper: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but you can't see any dragons, just a bit of origami. You decide to go away.

Maybe one for general

You tried to view the egg, but a adult dragon appeared out of nowhere. You leave before he could bite you.

i agree with this idea completely. but in a way its kinda sad that we even have to think of suggesting something like this.

my point is its sad how people have to stoop(pardon my spelling) to a childs level and purposely try and kill an egg just because they didnt get it. i mean thats more immature than an adult playing with childrens toys(barbie, toy cars,playing house, etc). and i think whoever does this are nothing but cry babies and sore losers who should just crawl in a ditch and never leave.

my point is its sad how people have to stoop(pardon my spelling) to a childs level and purposely try and kill an egg just because they didnt get it. i mean thats more immature than an adult playing with childrens toys(barbie, toy cars,playing house, etc). and i think whoever does this are nothing but cry babies and sore losers who should just crawl in a ditch and never leave.

I agree. You really shouldn't mess with other people's dragons like that. I keep track of my excess breed dragons and post them on dailydragonfix if their new owner isn't taking care of them, but that site is very steady and an egg placed there would never die of too many views.

Maybe one for general

You tried to view the egg, but a adult dragon appeared out of nowhere. You leave before he could bite you.

maybe a generic warning would be best though, to prevent people viewing guarded eggs on purpose.

I agree. You really shouldn't mess with other people's dragons like that. I keep track of my excess breed dragons and post them on dailydragonfix if their new owner isn't taking care of them, but that site is very steady and an egg placed there would never die of too many views.

Maybe one for general

maybe a generic warning would be best though, to prevent people viewing guarded eggs on purpose.

I would view guarded eggs for the messages.

As long as we actually can't view them, just the message, it's alright, right?

Hm. A message the came to mind as I was reading.

Fog: You attempt to touch the egg, but a small streak of lightning dances on the it's surface. You decide to leave it alone.

All Dragons:

You walk through thick fog trying to find an egg and you found the jackpot: tons of abandoned eggs that you can take! (abandoned page)

All: You walk near the egg/hatchling, but you hear a dragon growl and a jaw snap. You hastily walk away.

Maybe one for general

Besides, a generic warning is kind of boring, IMO. I know the purpose of this isn't to see pretty messages, but please don't tell me I thought up one for every breed for nothing. >_<

u know the simple way of avoiding someone purposefully killing your dragon would be to just fog it till 3.49 then unfog it and add it to an ICU or ER. that way it cant be over clicked.

Edited by lordares25

u know the simple way of avoiding someone purposefully killing your dragon would be to just fog it till 3.49 then unfog it and add it to an ICU or ER. that way it cant be over clicked.

True, but no one is around to watch their dragons all day and night. If someone puts it up while you're sleeping, it'll be dead by morning.

I do have a friend who obsessively hides her dragons anytime she's not online though.

Dude, with this set up, my eggs would be immortal....

And that's why I think this shouldn't be implemented. Eggs should be immortal...but only through your care and protection. Not by the game made too easy.

I wouldn't worry, if it got put in place there'd be a lot of immortal egg protection.

um...... they wouldn't be "immortal" just they wouldn't get deadly views from high traffic sites..... and the multiplier for each dragon might be scaled based on how many adult dragons the person with the most adults has....

Edited by sabbita

Maybe one for general

Besides, a generic warning is kind of boring, IMO. I know the purpose of this isn't to see pretty messages, but please don't tell me I thought up one for every breed for nothing. >_<

True... but some people might make dragons sick just to see the special message.

Chicken: As you near the small egg, you see an elf in green run by, being attacked by chickens. Something tells you it's not a good idea to continue on. After all... you don't want to end up like the elf.

Link reference, anyone? biggrin.gif

ah, found it! This happens in the game: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=52

Edited by Zovesta

added a third idea, to the first post very top. Marked in the stars.