Layn

Adult dragons can "guard" eggs and hatchies

I have heard no word suggesting that the person was caught. However, TJ gave me bck my little Terrai, so I'm happy.

I really like this idea, but would the chance of not being able to view an egg be random? It might just make people more curious and have them try to click again until something happens.

Here are my ideas for text, probably not very good.

Neglected: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but as you near it, you start to feel very sick and disoriented. Best to back off.

Earth: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but a jagged rift suddenly opens up in the ground, preventing you from getting any closer.

Vampire: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but Edward Cullen is sitting behind it! A stampeding mass of shrieking fangirls is about to run you over! Best to move.

Just kidding. xd.png *shot*

Vampire: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but as you get closer, a pair of luminous scarlet eyes blinks in the gloom, and you feel as cold as ice as something growls. Best to back away.

Magi: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but a sudden wave of disembodied force pushes you back, leaving you feeling dizzy and farther from the egg/hatchling than you started.

Christmas: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but then you hear something jingling far overhead, and you get sidetracked. (Okay, this one fails. xd.png)

Seasons: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but you can't find it in the tall grass/fallen leaves/fresh snow/pink blossoms that cover the ground.

Grey: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but a bolt of lightning crashes to the ground in front of you, and a furious roar echoes in the distance. Better run for it!

I'll write more up later if they're wanted at all, I guess. happy.gif

Edited by Dianacat777

-slams head laughing- I LOVE THE EDWARD ONE xd.png Even though Im a fan of Twilight, that made me CRACK UP. Cause people are extremely obsessed over him...

Truthfully, Seth's my fav.

I liked Twilight, but it doesn't deserve the maddened hype it recieved.

Silver: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but a flash of blinding silvery light temporarily blinds you, and when you recover, the the egg/hatchling has been whisked away.

Gold: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but a flash of blinding golden light temporarily blinds you, and when you recover, the the egg/hatchling has been whisked away.

Only one I have:

Vampire: You approach the egg, but it blinds you by sparkling. Once you can see again, you decide it's best to leave it alone.

Only one I have:

Vampire: You approach the egg, but it blinds you by sparkling. Once you can see again, you decide it's best to leave it alone.

*outright dies from laughing*

"You decide you are not Mary Sue enough to take that egg."

why would it sparkle?

Cuz Edward Cullen does.

Duh? 21st century vampires sparkle and dazzle you. xd.png

oh. Another Twilight reference...

oh. Another Twilight reference...

Yes.

I'm in ur forums, makin bad Twilight-related jokes.

I say for the vampire "you try to take the egg, but behind it you see a very spooky looking dragon eating a certain vampire. You decide to leave before you are next"

Magi: You attempt to approach the egg but an invisible force shield stops you, you decide to leave it alone for now and come back later.

biggrin.gif

Christmas: You attempt to approach the egg but suddenly been overwhelmed by the holiday spirit, while you're singing on your way to buy holiday presents for your family you no longer remember what you wanted to do.

Long :\

Gold: As you attempt to approach the egg you see something gold sparkling in the nearby bush,as you look you find only a few leafs, and as you turn back, the egg is already gone

laugh.gif

Alt vine: As you attempt to approach the egg you trip on a vine and fall into a small hole in the ground, as you look up you find yourself looking face to face into a dark green dragon, Oh-oh! you better run for it!

Normal/Random egg: As you attempt to approach the egg you see big shadows moving at the back of the cave and hear a rawr of a dragon that has just woken up, you decide to run away as fast as you can!

xd.png

or: As you attempt to approach the egg you stop and start going in the opposite direction of the egg against your will, it is seems that you are not welcomed here.

blink.gif

Vampire: as you attempt to approach the egg a horrible stench drives you away! You decide to stay away from this egg.

tongue.gif

Edited by Anor

Very nice, very nice... maybe for a Split it's :

One head snatches the egg/hatchling up in it's teeth while the other bares it's teeth and roars. You should probably leave before it attacks.

I really like the idea of the adult dragons having jobs to do. It'd be a lot of work putting it all together though. I love the Twilight references. smile.gif I'm new and have no adults yet though...I guess it's a good thing I've not found any rares! I didn't realize that people might try to kill them.

yeah, it doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I'm promising gold eggs to my friends, but Terrai's first gold egg is going to be kept by me and watched like a HAWK until it becomes an adult in case whoever it is is still out to kill the family line.

Red: You attempt to view the egg, but your pants catch on fire once you near it.

LOL. biggrin.gif

there is one that actually trying to kill my egg now... I got a pink egg yesterday, and you know, newly laid eggs usaly often have no more than a few wievs/clicks. Well, I checked my egg 10minutes ago and now I got over 800wievs, and over 290 unice wievs!

So someone is defently trying to kill my egg.

Is pink eggs rare?

(Im planing to hide my egg later when I log off)

possibly that is caused by the parent of your egg wanting it to survive, because there's a higher rate of dead pink eggs than anything else, but I agree, that IS a bit.... much........

Edited by sabbita

there is one that actually trying to kill my egg now... I got a pink egg yesterday, and you know, newly laid eggs usaly often have no more than a few wievs/clicks. Well, I checked my egg 10minutes ago and now I got over 800wievs, and over 290 unice wievs!

So someone is defently trying to kill my egg.

Is pink eggs rare?

(Im planing to hide my egg later when I log off)

....user posted image

so..... anyone want to think of an autumn description, or a vamp description that ISN'T a Twilight reference?

Vampire: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but as you get closer, a pair of luminous scarlet eyes blinks in the gloom, and you feel as cold as ice as something growls. Best to back away.

Autumn: You try to near the egg/hatchling, but you can't find it in the fallen leaves that cover the ground.

thank you. Posting on the first page.