TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I've always wanted more Drakes. I'm super excited to see the sprites. Thanks TJ and Spriters! biggrin.gif

Thanks you for the new release!

Still a little upset about the time change... the extra lag and 1300+ people on made the eggs disappear in less than 2 min... > <

Nicely locked myself, and thanks as always for pretty new dragons.

Interesting that some people found the lag to b so bad. For me it wasn't bad at all. I have certainly seen much much much worse.

Edited by ainisarie

lol, I managed to grab one of the blue ones in the jungle when was in that one mistakenly.

Oops...over clicked on said blue ones...will have to trade for a couple of the browns later.

Did I read that right? These are DRAKES? Yay! I have been waiting for so long... No if I would just be able to get some xd.png

much harder than last month sad.gif and eggs are all gone for right now ::sigh::

obviously it benefits some and penalizes others to change the time.

Whelp, the cave kept not loading, I missed the whole drop, and now I have to go to rehearsal.

That's disappointing.

New drakes, interesting! I got three of each in the first drop so I'll just have to decide what to lock myself with. x3

Got 3 of the dark ones. It seems that the blue ones are harder to get. Anyway, I'll keep trying. biggrin.gif

Two blue ones in the inital drop - not too shabby. :3