TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

You are a cruel, cruel man.

Anybody noticed he's masquerading as sockpuppet strangler right now? xd.png

wOOw, great jokes!

Have a funny April Fools Day biggrin.gif

Well prank is prank only when people fall on it.

EDIT:Typo x.x

Edited by Shelybear

Well uh thanks for the feature announcement, Bizarro Sock. -squints eyes suspiciously- That page mach up looks so legit and yet... It's the 1st. Too cruel!

Is it strange that the very first thing I noticed about the post wasn't about the whole 'encyclopaedia' thing, it was about the fact that his name is no longer 'TJ09' and is now 'Sockpuppet Strangler' with a backwards S? xd.png I probably would have fallen for the trick of it wasn't for that little detail.

I would love for this to actually be a thing though ;u;

edit for dA instincts

That was the first thing I noticed too! And only later noticed TJ's own signature laugh.gif

It would have been an awesome feature though! So many lore possibilities and information!

This would be a great feature, but I'm sure its a joke. Or, the joke is that this is a new feature, and we don't believe it will be.

Edit:

This looks like it could be from TJ's scroll, since he only has 2 chickens. I like the fact that due to the lack of roosters, hens only lay unfertilized eggs. laugh.gif

user posted image

I also think that most of the breeds don't have an expanded lore description, like the Nilia or the few others that the Concept creators have shown us. So, I doubt this will be a new feature sad.gif

Edited by xeyla

Ok. You got me.

Not because of the feature, but I was really wondering why Socky was posting instead of TJ. ¬¬ After reading a lot of "thank you TJ" I checked the member number. Nice move indeed! biggrin.gif

Thank you JT.

You are a cruel, cruel man.

Anybody noticed he's masquerading as sockpuppet strangler right now? xd.png

Actually, he isn't.

user posted image

I'm not sure whether to be disappointed that this is an April Fool's joke... or hopeful that it's an April Fool's double joke and this feature will actually be released. tongue.gif Way to do something frustratingly ambiguous, TJ!

Haha yes this tongue.gif

For a brief second I was SO EXCITED. biggrin.gif

And then I remembered what day it was.....

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone. laugh.gif

This reminds me of pokemon..... but this is a good change to the site..... THANK YOU!!

Man. You got me for a second there. Can we actually have this though? It sounds pretty cool. happy.gif

Also my leetle tree looks cray. xd.png

Edited by Earth Gurl

This would be an awesome addition to the site.. maybe one day! tongue.gif Happy April Fool's Day! biggrin.gif