TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

I'm going to reserve judgement until April 2nd, but I wouldn't be surprised if this actually were a legitimate feature.

This is a joke, but I'm quite sure that something will change tomorrow wink.gif

Merry April's Fools!

I sincerely hope that the prank is in making us think this is a prank, but given the existence of retired breeds with creators who want nothing to do with DC, I doubt we'll see it.

I think it would be possible to have it so that a dragon only appears in the encyclopedia after you possess that egg, and the sprites stay fogged out until you get an adult of that type (or, in the case of new hatchies frozen before TJ's dragons mature, once the first adults appear).

Sweet April Fools' Prank TJ. Right up there with Dino Cave. ^^

Actually I wish this was real ohmy.gif

Same here... laugh.gif

Happy April Fools' Day!

Happy April Fool happy.gif

Though I must say, it would be rather neat to have a way to see what dragons you have vs what you're missing/the total counts....

*sigh* Really? This is basically the same stunt as dino cave. Although dino cave was much more entertaining.

Ah, yes, this is right up there with Dino Cave.

Nice one, TJ smile.gif Unless of course the April Fool is us all believing this to be an April Fool, but I suspect not.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

You are a cruel, cruel man.

Anybody noticed he's masquerading as sockpuppet strangler right now? xd.png

I noticed that in the last sentence of the post, "expect to hear more information soon," the word 'soon' is capitalized and trademarked. Is that weird?

Edited by Aprilis

I noticed that too.

I wonder what a prehistoric omelette tastes like? On the other hand, I like chickens too much too waste eggs like that. On the third hand, I could try the unfertilised eggs from my hen which can't hatch anyway. (don't ask where the third arm came from, I have no idea)

Im not so sure if this is a prank. But I really want this to happen!!

You know what would be the greatest Aprils Fool joke...is if this was real. Had us all thinking it was a joke...then BANG!!! Here is it!!!

Odds are not, but one can always hope.

EDIT: I also wanted Dino Cave to happen. I still have that set as my scroll backround...

Dang, Dino cave would have been awesome.

Edited by Mysthunter

This would be a nice touch actually...

Just make the announcement on any other day! laugh.gif

Happy April Fools Day!

love the even 'littler' tree on my scroll - would like to see that every year wink.gif

Too bad this is an april fools. I actually liked the idea.

wooow sounds awesome! made my day! yaaaay! biggrin.gif

pleeease don´t say it´s a joke dry.gif

Edited by araglas

I'm not sure whether to be disappointed that this is an April Fool's joke... or hopeful that it's an April Fool's double joke and this feature will actually be released. tongue.gif Way to do something frustratingly ambiguous, TJ!