TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

I...gotta say I'm disappointed, if this is an April Fools joke. This is something I'd love to have, I'm a massive lore nerd and need to know ALL THE INFORMATION. So having something like this would be a dream come true.

I wish this was real, but for now I'm going to remain a massive skeptic.

Hehehe. xd.png Nice one, "Sockie!"

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone! smile.gif

We all wish this were for real... that's why it makes such a good prank.

darn you TJ- trolling us like this?

"Hey, let's take a good idea for a new feature for DC and, instead of actually ever bothering adding it to the game, make it an April Fool's joke! That'll make the users happy!"

Unless of course this is actually going to be added and he's trying to double April Fool us, but I doubt that somehow.

Edited by TheGrox

It made me sweat for about 10 seconds and then I saw what time it was. Hee!

Have a Foolish Day, Cave!

WAIT WHAT? THIS WASN'T A JOKE! ANYONE ELSE GOT IT? I RECEIVED A LINK ON MY MAIN PAGE TELLING ME I WAS SELECTED. I OPENED THE LINK AND SAW THE ENCYCLOPEDIA. ERMAGHERD I'm GOING TO CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW.

April fools...xd.png

Whoa... um. No it's real. I know he's going out of his way to make it seem like a prank, but...

I'm kind of in the testing group. Woot woot.

Random drawing ftw. Suck it ya'll.

PSYCH! DOUBLE TROLL. C'mon Painter, lets go enjoy our encyclopedia access.

*Smirks as I grind the rest of the peasants beneath my heel.*

i appreciate the irony of duplicating a user whose very username is against sockpuppets

oh, the iron e!

user posted image

Btw I was selected too- but the encyclopedia thing isn't as great as it seems on this- except in every way! Hope you enjoy it when it does come out!

(yes, he reverse psychologized your April fools joke.)

This better be real or I swear I will tear up my scroll and throw it on the ground.

...And then pick it up and tape it together because I love pixel dragons too much.

I believed this news until I read the comments below.

What a tragedy to me. ( ̄(工) ̄)

Happy April Fools! xd.png

But the idea of encyclopedia sounds really good to me. Will it realize someday in the future. rolleyes.gif

Sounds pretty awesome, actually. Too bad it's a joke, I'd kinda like to see it happen.

This better be real or I swear I will tear up my scroll and throw it on the ground.

...And then pick it up and tape it together because I love pixel dragons too much.

[enter your password to continue]

Oh gosh I just realized that if this was real it would tell us exactly the number of that species we have. THAT'S SOMETHING I NEED. sad.gif That would help with my spreadsheet of dragons so much. I hope this is real.

My leetle tree changed into something tiny. Is that the broccoli everyone was talking about? Anyone else have broccoli?

My leetle tree changed into something tiny. Is that the broccoli everyone was talking about? Anyone else have broccoli?

Yup, that's how the Leetle Tree changes on April Fool's Day! biggrin.gif

I'd love and encyclopedia btw xd.png