TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

My leetle tree changed into something tiny. Is that the broccoli everyone was talking about? Anyone else have broccoli?

I have broccoli. smile.gif

I'm glad this was an April Fool's joke, lol! Seemed so pointless tongue.gif

I hope this isn't an April fools prank:)

Anyone else notice that TJ has the same avatar as Sock and the same name? (Sorta) I think it's pretty clever smile.gif

Yeah that made me snicker. laugh.gif

Before I returned to crying about the cruelty of the world. tongue.gif

Not sure if prank.... Or legit feature...

Because this looks like something authentic. Dino Cave and the like from years past seemed fake enough to me that I could tell they were pranks right away. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go coat every bar of soap in the house with clear nail polish, so no one can use them.

You're evil. I love it.

The DC joke on the other hand, less so. This is both actually a useful feature to have and not particularly amusingly done.

I would hope this is one of those "Ha you thought it was a joke! But it's real!" April Fools day pranks.

I actually want to have something like this in the cave.

*isn't much of an April Fool's Day fan in the first place*

So sad. This is a feature that would actually be really useful. I hope the "joke" is that he's making us think we won't get this feature, but surprise, we actually will get it! xd.png

I just checked back o the forums just to see if any April Fool releases were added.

But do add dis.

user posted image

Does this mean, roosters don't stand a chance of appearing in the cave one day xd.pngtongue.gif

But seriously, the idea of adding "Dragon Encyclopedia" seems neat to me and I almost fell for it xd.png

Happy April Fools Day!

Oh mai gawd, this is so awesome!

... But wait, there's something wrong with the first post... very wrong.

I expected the April Fool's announcement and want it to be real; I was much more thrown off by TJ having Sock's avatar and most of her name. xd.png

Awesome! xd.png So the encyclopedia is not available for the public yet?

Awesome!  xd.png  So the encyclopedia is not available for the public yet?

It might not even be real. Today is April Fools Day. :3

Of course, he could be bluffing us and the trick is that it's not a trick. But there's definitely no guarantee that this is actually going to happen.