TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

I got on the Forums a few minutes ago thinking, "Hmmm~ I wonder if DragCave has something "April Fools-ish" for this year~..." and when I saw at the top of the page "2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement" I was like, "Aaaahaha they do! xd.png Haha yah right!" I decided to read it and as I was reading it I found myself having a hard time holding onto the fact that it's the first of April and it just so happens this announcement was released today...

...I still really want to believe it, but I'm not believing it until I actually see it happen xd.png

hmmmm...

HMMMM...

what is up with your name that S is backwards aahh

World-smashing, probably, if it's a joke >_>

Yeah, sniff sniff, I smell a prank, it's April 1. I do know my my Leetle Tree is a lot leetler than usual, though....

Edited by Bodecia

OOooh Socky's an admin. Congrats Socky! LOL laugh.gif

The S is backwards. I just saw that. laugh.gif

I think that's my favorite part of the prank.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Something smells like a prank...

Nothing really happened in cave so far... except for a leetle broccoli. What if something BIG for a prank happens later and this isn't a prank? Like all of the dragons turning into zombies? Or extremely messy and extremely Inbred commons? xd.png Or all the adults become eggs, hatchlings are fogged and "have an ill smell about them", and Eggs become randomized adults? I don't know what others would think, but that would be funny in my eyes. Or maybe all that but hatchlings become pokemon xd.png Nah, that's unlikely. We already had the pokemon incident. But this feature seems..... To good to be true. Way too good. So good it has to be a prank but could also, be true. Or... What is we changed scrolls for a day? /bricked Ill stop. I cant thin straight xd.png. No pranks happened to me so far. That's what makes this...... Odd.

Oh, and Happy April Fool's Day, Everyone!

Too bad it's probably an April Fools joke. I would have loved to see a Dragon Encyclopedia on the site.

So... So disappointed this won't be released. .-. -sigh-

I don't know what the biggest April fools joke would be: announcing something that everyone wants but not actually creating it or announcing something that everyone wants and everyone thinks it's a joke but it actually isn't.

I don't know what the biggest April fools joke would be: announcing something that everyone wants but not actually creating it or announcing something that everyone wants and everyone thinks it's a joke but it actually isn't.

Hopefully they will say something more about it once April fools is over.

I was just thinking that. With everyone like, "Ahahaaaaa yah right..." it would (at least I'd think) totally slap everyone in the face if it actually wasn't a joke.

OOooh Socky's an admin. Congrats Socky! LOL laugh.gif

The S is backwards. I just saw that. laugh.gif

I think that's my favorite part of the prank.

It's my favorite part, too. ;3

The worst thing is that we don't know- like everyone's already pointed out before- if they're trying to use reverse psychology on us to make us think they're lying- but actually doing it.

Maybe they're even doing reverse-reverse psychology to troll us further making us think that they'll actually do it, but end up not doing it. tongue.gif

Oh look "sockpuppet" is above me... *Waves to above post* hi there!

Edited by derp1

I fell for it for a sec. Happy april fools!

I'm going to be the weird one here, but I'm kinda glad this was a joke. It seems really pokemony to me. Even the grey dragon symbold remind me of the 'who's that pokemon' thing from the show.

I'm sure its a joke. In the picture, there are dragons missing like some of the christmas dragons and the artists are still active for some of the missing ones. Even if that were a thing like you need to see them still, they cant do it because not all of the people who made the dragons are here anymore. The only thing that would be sillyer then releasing it on april fools just to actually release it as a double prank would be do realse an incomplete dragon-dex that can never be completed.

I'm wondering what the little "TM" thing at the end of TJ's post means... as far as I know, he's never done that.

amiright?

edit - nuuuuu! Gah... I guess it could have been worse though, he "burned" all our scrolls and make us freak out.

Edited by car340

I'm wondering what the little "TM" thing at the end of TJ's post means... as far as I know, he's never done that.

amiright?

The "TM" means Trade Mark. As in Soon! Saying "Soon" with the TM means it's a little tongue in cheek to say "soon" this will happen. Or in other words, maybe it will be soon and maybe it won't work out that way.

amiright?

Just Google "Soon TM"..... And feel your heart get shattered again.....