TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

If this is a lie, it is not appreciated. Thumbs down bad april fools prank.

If it's true, though, it's neat.

Hm. I liked last year's prank much more than this.

Unless it's not a prank, of course, but we have no way to confirm that at the moment.

So strange. I came here just an hour after midnight to look and TJ's name and pic were normal, but today it's changed. I knew it was April 1, so I didn't dare to believe the announcement. I don't think I completely understand the post anyway and I don't really see a need for the encyclopedia. But if it isn't a joke (the joke's on us), then every little addition would be neat anyway.

My favorite part was seeing a little broccoli on my page. LOL! It's so cute.

I can provide proof that that this feature is probably a true thing!

Just read over the first and last post of the long since burned Scrolldex thread!

What I can't prove is whether this release of the new feature is real or not. Considering the date and the strangeness of the first post, there is much to be doubted...

I want it to be real though... I wonder who these "subset of users" are...

Edit: Misreading all the things...

Edited by Shokomon

user posted image

Yeah... I don't buy it, Bawsman tongue.gif

Pretty funny prank on Teej's part, IMO. Happy April Fool's, everybody xd.png

~

I will say that I'd really love this feature, if in a more reasonable form. I sincerely hope the post is a prank that has some truth to it |D

Edited by PieMaster

I also want this to be real!! Oh, yes, that'd be great biggrin.gif it'd also bring back many of the users who aren't that active anymore. I'm sure i'd be trying to unlock all the info for every breed before the month's over xd.png

user posted image

Yeah... I don't buy it, Bawsman tongue.gif

Pretty funny prank on Teej's part, IMO. Happy April Fool's, everybody xd.png

~

I will say that I'd really love this feature, if in a more reasonable form. I sincerely hope the post is a prank that has some truth to it |D

THAT... would be a lot of chickens. O.o

Could the April Fool's joke be that we think it's an April Fool's joke when it's really true? ninja.gif

Could the April Fool's joke be that we think it's an April Fool's joke when it's really true?  ninja.gif

* Nods* I have wondered that myself. WHICH is why i am a little loathe to draw conclusions until TJ says for sure.

Edited by Silverswift

This... isn't really funny. This is more disappointing than anything. sad.gif Please don't toy with us like this, TJ.

Happy April fools! Sucks that it's not really happening. Is it?

That is the thing... no one knows. Scept maybe TJ and he isn't telling just yet.

I can provide proof that that this feature is probably a true thing!

Just read over the first and last post of the long since burned Scrolldex thread!

What I can't prove is whether this release of the new feature is real or not. Considering the date and the strangeness of the first post, there is much to be doubted...

I want it to be real though... I wonder who these "subset of users" are...

Edit: Misreading all the things...

ohmy.gif Now I want it even more ... xd.png

I really like the new feature. It is really useful! Thanks, TJ and happy April Fools, everyone! :P

Edited by xDragonia

Awwww, April Fools!

Too bad, this looked so awesome, too.

I feel like I'm one of the few people on here who wasn't totally psyched at the prospect of this "Dragon Encyclopedia"... Not gonna be heartbroken if it's confirmed as a prank, but I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool to have it. wink.gif

...This better not be a prank o3o... Even if it is... You got me xd.png Happy April Fools Day! P.S: Sneaky TJ xd.png

Edited by dragonfire75