TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

This would be so cool if it was real and not an April Fool's joke.

I'm sad this is an april fools thing. This seems cool. :\

Not a big fan of this, if its a april fools prank. This one sucks, as I actually want something like this badly, the others I was at least able to laugh at/enjoy.

Exactly! Ya give everyone something exciting and fun to look forward to and then 'Oh we were just joking! We could've done something else, but we thought getting your hopes up and smashing them against a cliff would be so much more fun! For us, anyways.'

Really freaking hate this day... dry.gif

Happy April Fools Day....Wow TJ you got us blink.gif yet another clever prank by the master himself cool.gif

Edited by rachii.xo

Arrgggh! Trying to stay away from here on April Fool's day. I really want this to be an actual feature dangit D:

Not a big fan of this, if its a april fools prank. This one sucks, as I actually want something like this badly, the others I was at least able to laugh at/enjoy.

I know right... I really, really hope this is going to be an actual thing and not a joke... So much sadness.

Edited by Rixie Pakuna

Guys what if the prank is making us thing it's a prank?

Probably not, but it could happen.

I was thinking the same thing and then I read your post...

It's a possibility, right ƧockPuppet StranglerTJ09TJ09, it's a possibility!!!

Regardless, Happy April Fools Day...

Did you notice? When you copy the new name, ƧockPuppet Strangler with two TJ09TJ09's is shown..

Edited by Husky51

Thought this would make less people on DC freak out over the "site closing" or something happening, it's not a good April Fools joke if it is one. Legit. This actually sounds real and something legit xd.png though I know there is already the Dragon Cave Wiki, but still.

I didn't even notice TJ's name had turned to Sock's until I read it, but I figured that this was some kind of prank. It really would be cool to have this though. I still wish Dino Cave would have been real. ha ha smile.gif

Wow!! This is great!!

*realizes it's April Fool's Day*

Oh dear - I had hoped this was actually true!

Kinda hoping this isn't the April Fool's Day thing, not just because it would be a nice feature, but because, well, it's not actually funny. "Here's a totally plausible feature announcement that seems completely normal except the username is weird! Haha, April Fool's!" Just, meh. All the previous April Fool's Day things have been way better.

hehe I just noticed TJ's "new" username xd.png I was like, "Why is Sock thanking herself?" xd.png

I'm not finding this funny because this is something that would be highly desired in the cave. There's a lot of information about my dragons that I want to know. I'm sure I'm not alone in my wanting. I hope the joke here is that you're joking about joking, or my first April Fools Day on Dragon Cave is going to be very depressing.

Maybe next time just copy paste cheesy rainbow wigs and big red noses on all the sprites. Or maybe turn the cave into a lovely shade of purple. I like purple.

I was thinking the same thing and then I read your post...

It's a possibility, right ƧockPuppet StranglerTJ09TJ09, it's a possibility!!!

Regardless, Happy April Fools Day...

Did you notice?  When you copy the new name, ƧockPuppet Strangler with two TJ09TJ09's is shown..

Hmm ... "if the prank is making us thing it's a prank" I'm not sure if this really could be legit, after all those years where (I personally still have the feeling) it was frowned upon when you shared information? In the beginning you were a persona non grata, if you shared information and back then it could even cost you your scroll. Nah, I doubt that this is legit. (Happy April Fools' Day wink.gif )

What? When I copy paste the name "ƧockPuppet Strangler" it gets displayed with two TJ09TJ09's at the end?

Test: ƧockPuppet Strangler

[EDIT]: I failed the test xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

Nice! When is this coming? Thanks TJ!

It might not actually happen. Note that it's April Fools Day when pranks are always played. x3

(Though it would be helpful and interesting if it did turn out that he's just bluffing us. But I'm inclined to always be skeptical.)