Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

(Was ace accepted and he is just trying to say that when the beam hit him he became enraged his body heating up to melt the metal beam off of him before it really landed on him. So basically as soon as it hit him it melted then his body cooled off so it wouldn't use too much energy.)

Roxy tilted her hammer to one side and smirked at the flattened helmet, "I just did you a favor", she said, standing on the wall and looking down at Ansgar on the floor, "You looked like a tool in it anyway". She restored gravity and she dropped to the floor. She saw that he was not his normal jumpy self. Roxy was sure her hammer would have missed him by feet not inches. She frowned and offered her hand to Ansgar, "get up Sparky. Our other friends are getting close to the center so we need to catch up.", she said, hauling him to his feet, "Hell Dude, you look like death. Are you still controlling all of those tricks you implemented?". To see, she pressed her hand against the wall beside her. She was greeted by a quick, painful shock that made her cry out and jerk her hand away, her hair changed yellow, "Ow! censorkip.gif!" she yelled, shaking her hand, "Ansgar. Turn them off, they are only hurting you at this point". Her protest was less about him and more about her. If he was using her power to booby trap the entire maze, he was fighting at about forty percent. She shook his hand, trusting that he would not taze her, "Get your strength back big guy. Recharge or whatever", she said with a smile.

Roxy tilted gravity so it pulled her down the hall. She was careful not to drag Ansgar with her by keeping him out of the field of effect. She was confident Ansgar would catch up. Roxy's oversize combat boots slammed into the wall below, her knees bent to absorb the impact. As soon as she touched down she shifted the field to pull her down the hall to the right. She continued to follow the sounds of fighting, free falling the whole way.

She slammed into a wall feet first and stuck like a spider on a wall. She stood and caught the eye of a certain shadow manipulator the end of one end of the hall and the menotar at the other. She restored gravity for herself slowly, walking down the wall and gracefully stepping back on the floor. The menotar roared and charged the two. Roxy smiled and dashed forward, shifting gravity so it sloped behind her. She dropped to all fours to compensate for the pull of gravity.

It really was a mistake to put me in a hallway she thought as the Menotar tumbled head over heels. She finished the shift and the menotar went into a free fall. Roxy, having lowered her density in order to float freely, kicked out of the way of the falling beast. It roared and flailed through the air, falling towards Matt. She waved goodbye to the shadow manipulator and shot around the corner where gravity was normal. She returned to normal and continued to jog through the maze, trying to find the center.

Mat was still floating around just waiting until she got around the corner. His shadows were still around him and he could easily feel her shadow as she rounded the corner.She is getting way to close to the apple, i cant let her beat me so easily. he came out of her shadow "your not disabling me with just that, i have already seen the apple and i'm not being deterred by some big cow or you either." He took off running, He took two turns a right then a left that led to a huge squared off room this time with no minotaur guarding it. He took off at a run and jumped on the tree starting to climb up it needing to get 20 ft to be close enough to grab the apple without his powers. He knew he was probably followed but all he cared about was getting that apple at the moment.

Edited by voltage

Nikki took a step back and in that same instant, a slab of metal separated her from the flame user. Then, she used the same sheet of metal to wrap around the boy and smiled as he became encased.

"Look, I made a statue of Luke. Wait, it is Luke. Anyway, have fun getting out, I'll see you when I have the apple."

With that, she turned and took off at a sprint, weaving through the maze at a steady rate and bounding through a few walls here and there. Automatons that blocked her path were disassembled and then reassembled shortly after, technically that hadn't been against the rules.

Finally, when she into sight of the tree, she saw the shadow user starting to climb up it. With a smirk, a metal disc went flying through the air and knocked him back down.

"So, here we all are, in the center of this madness. Well, fire boy should be arriving soon anyway. Who's gonna be crowned King?"

Nikki crouched down, her hand just shy of touching the floor. This place had been her playing field ever since Ansgar revealed what he had done and she loved it. So much metal to bend and no one to tell her that what she is doing is dangerous or prohibited. No one to tell her that she needs to be careful who sees her, else risk getting restrained by the authorities and either put in prison indefinitely or executed.

((Also, yes, Ace is approved.))

Matt had heard the metal disk coming and his shadows formed a wall that blocked her disk. He was glad for all these wall casting shadows everywhere. "you throw one more metal thing at me and i'm gonna drop the cow thing on your head." This place was perfect for him just like the test, he was shadows after all scouting sneaking and quick retrievals were some of his specialties though he wasn't as strong a fighter as the others. This maze also gave him plenty of shadows to use,for each wall and creature there was a shadow he could use to his advantage. He knew she was gonna use the metal to shoot up and grab it so he got ready to appear in the shadow beside the apple if he had to but for now he just climbed faster collecting more shadows around himself to help shield when needed.

Ace had crashed down on a some planet he had seen that wasn't charted. He groaned as he stepped out of the burning death trap that he had used to escape his planet. He had always seemed to hurt people even if he bled like when they whipped him the whip would steam and the next person they whipped would die. He heard a lot of commotion and walked towards it. He saw a huge metal wall in his way that he could tell by the sparks flickering off it every once in a while was clearly electric and obviously running. He Waited until he had secreted enough acid in his hands and tossed it at the wall slowly the acid ate away at the metal and he started to just walk through the walls like that trying to find someone to tell him where he was.

Roxy made it to the center room not too much after a metal disk whizzed into the tree. A shadow intersected the disk from inside the tree and she knew Matt was on his way to the top. Roxy unzipped her bag and pulled out her baseball bat. She reeled it back to swing and collapsed the space between herself and the apple. She grinned wildly as she smacked the gold apple with her wooden bat. It flew erratically towards Nikki. Nikki might not know the rules to Gualan, she would pick it up pretty quick. She looked down at Matt and winked "fetch" she said with a laugh. She reversed gravity below the tree, sending the rocks and tree falling up to the ceiling in a pillar form. She nulled the effect with a field of her own and shot off towards the metal bender. She didn't want the apple, she was just having fun.

Edited by padfoot

With Luke already using a lot of his fire was now encased in metal so he did the only thing he could do hew set his body on fire to heat the metal to liquid form. Seeing how the metal was already against his skin it did not take much heat to start melting the metal away. Then when he finally got free of his prison Luke stopped to catch his breath then ran off too what he believed to be where the tree was because the sound of fighting was loudest there. As Luke was running he came to where the Minotaur was standing up from being thrown around Luke saw this as an opportunity to get passed it. Luke ran at the Minotaur threw one chain at him as it wrapped around it Luke pulled the beast closer heating up his chains to burn it. As he was doing that he ran passed it and released the tension on the chain and reeled it back, then the Minotaur started to give chase to Luke while he was running closer and closer to the fighting thinking to himself "this will be a nice party gift to everyone at the tree.

When Luke finally got to the tree he saw that Mat was already climbing the tree as Nikki was trying to bring him down Luke took off to the side to try and flank everyone. So when the Minotaur would came running in and witness everyone going after his apple he charged the closes person there. While that was happening Luke jumped into the air throwing a chain to catch one of the lower hanging branches pulled himself up and then started to climb. But as Roxy caused the Apple to fall Luke understood it was going towards Nikki so he flung himself off the one branch to catch another with his other chain and from he perch he watched the rest of them as they attacked Nikki.

Edited by stark

Matt was off balance to say the least, He had no clue which way was up or left and he started to float again. "roxy this isn't fun anymore! " He was laughing as he said it knowing that she wasn't really trying to hurt him, she probably didn't think of him as a threat so that would let him use it to his advantage, everyone seemed to leave him alone then be surprised when he gets close to winning. First the metal girl and now roxy i guess i can just grab the apple then. He appeared in the apples shadow and grabbed it though he was having trouble with the gravity being all messed up. He wasn't sure if anyone else grabbed it but he knew he would have it. He had seen that it was going to nikki he only hoped that roxy would help distract her and he could get the apple to himself and make away with it.

Edited by voltage

(((That doesn't make any sense Voltage. The apple is still in the air so the shadow would be a good distance away. I guess that's the downside to the shadow thing, it doesn't work on things not touching it's own shadow. )))

((I've got something planned for the apple in a moment. Currently at the range.))

"Well this is a surprise but a pleasant one!" Ansgar said, standing shakily. Roxy was right. He felt sort of ill now, like vertigo. He sighed.

"Alright, I'll shut down the wall for now." he said quietly, pressing his hand against it. Suddenly, his entire body shifted so that he was laying on the wall, supporting his weight.

GOD! This was a terrible mistake.

He began draining energy from the wall and began to feel better as it flowed back into his hands. His hair stood back up like it always did, rough and loose but sparky. His facial hair and eyes regained their color. He moved back from the wall, pleased.

"They're down." he said happily, clenching his hands. "They're catching up, you say?"

Before he could even blink, she was off, dashing towards the apple.

One reason Ansgar hadn't just moved at the speed of light through this thing was due to his energy output. Now that he had some power back in his body..

He accelerated the energy of his legs once more, one of his favorite new abilities. He was almost like a living lightning bolt, dashing through the maze. When he found a dead end, he simply bolted to another direction.

Finally, he reached the spire. Pleased, he watched as everyone else fought over the apple, as he had intended.

Oh wait.

Where was ...

"MY APPLE! YOU CANNOT TAKE IT."

A bellow echoed from within the labyrinth. Almost immediately after, Headbanger came barreling from one of the nearby maze doors, furious and wielding his mace. He stomped into the middle of the arena, smashing the spire with the huge weapon. In fact, on closer inspection, it was not made of a single piece of metal. Chains were the only thing holding a mix of scrap and stone together.

Unluckily for Nikki, should she have had the idea, the chains were not made of metal but rope. It's almost as if Ansgar had thought ahead. Almost nothing on the minotaur appeared to be useful for any of their abilities.

"HEADBANGER!" Ansgar cheered, pleased.

The minotaur nodded gruffly. As the apple flew through the air, he reached out a single, huge hand and grabbed it. He then stuffed it into his armor, patting it.

He nodded at Ansgar again, gesturing.

"Oh right. Ahem." Ansgar said, coughing slightly. "That apple is golden for a reason. A lot of Greek mythology surrounds it but actually its really important to gods especially, not just mortals. Each day, only three of those things grow, two of which are taken by two other gods who sit under the tree awaiting the blessing. The third is guarded by Headbanger, who used to fight each day with the other gods over it. Headbanger, as a result of his duty and his pledge, can't die in combat. Each day, he simply comes back from his mortal wounds like nothing happened, learning from his mistakes. As such, he's completely ok with you guys going all out on him - though you should expect the same."

He grinned. "The apple is VERY special. You see, anyone who eats it is allowed to choose a gift for themselves. It only lasts for an hour but it can be anything within reason. It could be a visit to a memory of the past, even to alter it (but not enough so that it causes a paradox. It's kind of complicated.). It could be a family member you miss or a dream you had. You can also use the magic of the apple to amplify your own. As such, they were coveted currency back in the days of the old gods. The magic they give you depends on certain things... gah I really don't want to go too into this right now. We're all really wanting to fight. So, basically..."

He patted Headbanger's shoulder approvingly.

"Everyone here is now in a free for all. Mr. Headbanger here is the referee. Now, should you wish to attack him to take the apple by force... I think he'd be happy to oblige. However, though he isn't as powerful as the Seer - he respects her a LOT because he owes her for not taking his soul - he's fought a lot of gods. He's resilient to a lot of what we could do to him. Trust me. I tried. I like fighting with him a lot."

The two of them fist-pumped, nodding approvingly.

"Anyway, either you fight each other til one of us wins or you fight him. In any case, shall we begin?" he said, holding out his hands. At once, all of the energy he had been using on the stadium began to visibly flow back into him, giving him his power back.

(oh? i was waiting until it was closer to the ground and nikki before trying to grab it. since you hit it towards her i guessed it would go down towards the ground eventually.) Matt was standing mere inches from the minotaur and backed up. Backing up slowly he looked up at the giant bull. He backed up and stood in the shadow of the tree. His body seemed to disappear as the shadows cloaked him so all that anyone saw of him was his eyes looking through the shadows.

Just as the person asked if they should begin ace walked through the wall to the left the wall melting around him "OK FINALLY PEOPLE! Can one of you guys tell me where the censorkip.gif i am?" He looked over at the minotaur and smiled "cool a minotaur does that mean that other mythical beings are here as well? Actually back to my original question, where exactly is here?"

From his perch Luke looked on to what everyone was doing and he then saw some new guy show up who seem to just melt down the walls with some kind of liquid. He Yelled at the new guy "Hey it might not be the best idea to be down there!" then he chucked a fire ball at the Minotaur "Hey buddy remember me?"

Nikki sighed as Ansgar began to babble again and showcase his friendship with this minotaur thing that had snatched the apple. When Ansgar began to further explain the details of the apple, Nikki merely stuck out her tongue in disgust, what kind of benefits were those? Nothing she really cared for. Still, this thing had been the punching bag of the gods for who knows how long and now they were tasked to face up against it if they wanted the apple. So, Nikki did what was practical.

Summoning all of the metal within the arena, she began to form a ball until there were no more pieces remaining. When that was complete, she began to compress the giant metal ball until it was the size of a marble. To demonstrate its possible effectiveness, she raised the ball until it hovered above the spire and then let it drop. Not only had a small crater formed underneath the spire, but the spire had been split in half as if it was a piece of brittle paper being cut by a freshly sharpened knife.

"Anyone want to play catch?"

Nikki smirked and sent the ball flying into the minotaur's gut, sending it flying across the arena and shattering its armor. Yet, the ball itself hovered in the center of the stadium, right where the minotaur had been standing just moments prior.

"It's nice and spacious in here again, isn't it great? Oh, I figured since we were all here in the center now, the maze had lost its purpose, so... Yeah..."

Roxy was impressed that the minator managed to catch the apple with it's arm ripping off. She was less impressed when she learned that it was made to withstand the gods. Why did Ansgar feel the need to act like this, "why do you always need to be the center of attention?" She inquired. The act was beginning to grow stale.

Her attention shifted from the electric wrangler to what Nikki was creating with all the scrap metal from the labyrinth. Her eyebrow shot up and her hair shifted to white. She was creating a super dense ball just like Roxy would. When the question of whether or not anybody other than the flattened minator wanted to play catch, Roxy raised her bat, "I'll play" she said. She would have said something else but someone new walked in. She wrinkled her nose when he practically demanded to know where he was, 'Ugh! Just what we need. More men". She dropped from where she was levitating and landed gently on the floor, "Hey! Watch your ****in mouth!", she yelled, "There are ladies present." She collapsed the space between her and the floating ball. She reared back the bat and grinned at the metal bender, 'Hey Nikki", she said, giving the ball a whack with a super dense wooden bat, "Go long." The metal ball shot up to the ceiling, arcing and plummeting back to the arena floor. It contacted the ground with the force of a cannon ball, long cracks radiated from the point of impact. Roxy looked disappointed. she had expected it to travel a lot farther. Guess it weighted more than she thought.

Edited by padfoot

- Username: kingcobra2018

- Name: Allison or Alice

- Description: Alison has blonde curly hair that goes down to the middle of her upper back. She has green eyes that has a blue ring around her pupil. Her skin is a very light tan. She's 6'5" and usually wears heels so is much taller than that in her normal outfits. She wears mostly blues and greens and likes jeans over skirts. Her shirts are always fancy but never uncomfortable.

- Ability: She can manipulate people into thinking whatever she wants and create illusions. Alice also has the ability to walk dreams and read peoples minds. Whenever she wants she can project peoples along with her dreams whenever she wants

but only if she remembers the dream or the date of the dream.

- Weapon: A spear with a sharp tip that can stun someone and think they feel pain without hurting them.

- Personality: Alice can be a huge censorkip.gif she is snappy and catty. She's fast and one to fight with her strengths not her weaknesses. She thinks lowly of herself when she has alone time. She can be nice and sweet but it takes a lot to see that.

- Other: Hopefully you're still open and she's not OP. If I get accepted can I have a recap?

Ace sighed and watched as the two women started to play what they called catch but what he would call whatever you do don't let the ball hit you. He was amazed at how the first girl had used the metal compressing a whole maze in a tiny ball. He was also amused that the other girl created a giant crater and hit hit as far as she did. He nodded to the guy who had said it was dangerous. "Your definitely right, the ladies here pack a big punch and could probably flatten me." When he finally realized the sarcastic words of the bat wielder he shook his head "you say that like any of us have any choice over our gender, I'm sure there are multiple guys who wouldn't mind another girl around here though it seems most the girls on this place just want to tear a guy in half or squash him with that metal whatchamacallit. "

Matt had walked out of the shadows all of the shadows that were previously surrounding him had left. He had started walking when he heard the sound of Roxy's batt hitting something. Looking up he saw a metal ball heading right for him, he had barely enough time to shadow teleport far enough away . He looked over at roxy "I thought the game was over no need to try and squash me.

Edited by voltage

[- Username: Astrodeath311

- Name: Tyler Manson

- Description: Thael's actually drawing him right now. I'll let you know when it's completed.

- Ability: Tyler can manipulate photons in the air to create objects of his imagination.

- Weapon: Like Nikki, Tyler can use nearly anything he creates. Though, knowing HOW to use it is a different story entirely.

- Personality: Tyler is quick to assumptions and can be arrogant. However, he can also be caring and will protect his friends. Sounds cliche, I know, but that's who he is. Tyler's a quiet giant, however, and usually wants to sit back and analyze the situation, before blazing in and stealing all the glory. He's intelligent, and gets annoyed when people don't do things his way.

- Other: e.e]

Edited by Astrodeath311

Headbanger rubbed his head, grunting. Grabbing his stomach in pain, he stood to his feet and grabbed the hilt of his mace, furious.

Blood leaked from an open gash on his stomach where the spire hung out of his stomach. He wrapped his other hand around it and ripped it from his abdomen, enraged.

"THAT WAS GOOD!" he praised, placing both hands on his mace. "I WANT MORE OF THAT."

He charged forward, bellowing as he headed straight for Nikki. His mace came across from his right side, flying to slam into her side. Ansgar turned to Nikki, pleased.

"Well now this is interesting!" he said, excited, spinning behind the minotaur and attempting to stop him with electrical shackles.

They didn't seem very effective but maybe with a bit of help...

Edited by Thaelasan

((Both accepted.))

Before the minotaur got too close, Nikki swung her fist through the air like she was attempting an uppercut. However, instead of a fist connecting with the underside of the beast's chin, the metal ball came racing from its crater and dug deep into the jaw of the mythical creature. While it was temporarily daze, Nikki split the orb into two separate halves and condensed them even further into the size of a dime.

Rapidly, she began striking the beast with orb attacks until she herself was huffing and puffing.

Withdrawing the orbs, they hovered behind her like the personal security drones would, back on her home planet. Waiting, she looked at Ansgar and then at Roxy. A smirk formed.

"Mind lending me a hand?"

Ace slowly walked over and wondered how this minotaur was so resiliant. He wondered if this thing was poison resistant. He stepped back slightly "you three got this thing under control?" He was slightly curious to see these three in action as he still had not the slightest clue to where he was. Bringing his hand up to the back of his neck his stomach growled "Did you guys already eat?"

Matt appeared out of the shadow of the minotaur and he had shadows encase the big cows legs trying to keep it slowed down. His shadows were slightly weaker as he was running out of energy and he was trying to stay away from any electricity which was hard with ansgar right above him.

Edited by voltage

Luke watched and saw that everyone was ganging up on the Minotaur so he thought why not help he shot a barrage of fire balls at it. Then he threw a chain to catch another branch and swung down to another branch.

Roxy didn't like this, beating up on the minotaur like it wasn't alive. She shifted uncomfortably when Nikki started mercelessly wailing on it. After all, it was only ding what it was bred to do. She didn't want the apple anyway, there was nothing she wanted to relive. she squeezed her eyes shut when Matt and Ansgar held it down with their powers.

"By order of the Consilium and the powers invested onto us by the great Sero and Diruo, We find you guilty of tainting one of our most precious members", the old woman swept her arm to a observation deck, "Roxous Loacut". Roxous, dressed in a flowing purple and white dress, adverted her eyes from the skinny tan prisoner they had chained to the judicatio in the center of the room. The boy was shaking in either fear or pain, Roxous could not tell. She couldn't do anything to save him, she just had to watch as he was beaten by the guards until he could no longer support his own weight.

Roxy felt like she couldn't breath. The walls were closing in on her, the voices around her grew louder with each second. She covered her ears and shut her eyes tight, "Everyone! Enough!", she yelled, jacking up the force of gravity high above the normal amount. It only lasted a second, as soon as she relized she was hurting the others, she stopped, "I'm sorry. I-", she stopped herself mid appology, "I need a bath", she muttered as a half hearted excuse. She lowered her density and rose off the floor. Without another word, she flew from the arena and headed towards the citidel, she needed to think.

A kiss. Who would have thought a little act such as a first kiss would have caused the death of the gardener boy. Roxous cried out and fell against her nightstand as the Prixmus that ordered the beating backhanded her with her heavily decorated fingers, "Insufferable little wench", she cursed, snatching her up by the hair, "Are you happy now? I hope that none of your people hear about this little act of romance", she said through gritted teeth and shoving Roxous back on her bed. She would not look the old woman in the eye. She only wanted to know what it was like, what the characters in her stories felt when they finally had their first kiss.

Love was wrong. That is what the Consilium taught her. The Prixmus narrowed her eyes, "You will report to rehabilitation to receive another infamos first thing in the morning", she said, ignoring Roxous's pleading eyes, "I hope this is a lesson to you", she said before slamming her bedroom door behind her. A feint click could be heard as the Prixmus turned the key to lock her in for the night. Roxous used her powers to wrap herself in a veil of vacuum and cried. No one can hear you cry in space after all

This is what she did now. Her flashback still weight heavy on her mind and she knew how to cope. In the upper atmosphere,where the air was almost unbreathable and the silence defining, she cursed her homeworld, her teachers, and everyone who believed in her at the top of her lungs. The still bubble of void she produced around her smaller pocket of air kept her voice from leaking into the outside air. She screamed until her voice was horse, her hair was blood red from her rage, and her eyes red and puffy from crying.

She streaked across the sky and touched down in a flurry of dirt and stone in front of the citadel. She didn't care about the crater she left behind. She simply jumped from outside into the vast bathhouse on the floor that held her room. She stripped of the days dirty, stiff clothing and slipped into the sweet smelling water of the bath. Her hair slowly drained of it's brilliant red color and was replaced by her normal green. the soft patter of feet behind her told her that the elf things already snatched up her clothing to preform some kind of soap magic to get them clean. She didn't care, the only things that mattered was the heavy steam that hid her and the warmth of the water. She leaned her head back until it touched the edge of the bath and took a deep breath.

Ace And matt were both temporarily disoriented though matt came out of it first. He stopped what he was doing and went to speak but she flew away. He contemplated going after her but realized she needed her space now, he knew she was probably going to shower and he did NOT want to pop in on that, he could only imagine what kind of hurt she would cause.

Ace had been disoriented and yelped almost inaudibly in surprise and pain. He Walked toward the building he had seen earlier, as he approached he wasn't paying attention and fell into the crater "**** STUPID censorkip.gif HOLE!" He climbed his way out and slowly made his way inside "gravity girl your not in here right?" He sounded slightly scared as he opened a room that seemed like it was occupied but he wasn't sure if rooms came like that or not "on second thought if you are i'm sorry if not well i'm not taking chances" He mumbled the last part to himself. He continued opening doors just to close them as he was afraid they were occupied "Can anyone show me a room that i wont get attacked for being in" He thought aloud.

"It's rude to get into a bath without first rinsing yourself off, you know?"

I spoke calmly as I made my presence known, leaning against the storage lockers with my arms crossed over my chest. Yes, she didn't want to hear anything from me, considering I was the one responsible for most of her flashbacks. Still, even I needed to show sympathy where it was needed.

"You've been through a lot, many people suffered because of you, but you also suffered horribly as well. Unable to make friends, unable to feel loved or truly love someone, unable to live a normal life. All because you weren't born like everyone else. You weren't normal and they were afraid. They were afraid of what you would do, afraid of what they didn't understand, afraid of something that shouldn't even have been possible. I can't say I know how that feels, I wasn't born with man, that wasn't the Creationist's purpose for me or my siblings. Yet, each of you were placed in separate worlds, far from where your true home was, and grew up with the very beings who seek to end your very existence."

Pausing for a moment, I looked back at the Spryte who was waiting on me and nodded. She removed my garments and started the water for me before bowing and leaving the room.

"Will you be like Ansgar, who seeks to unite his world with every ounce of his power or do you seek vengeance on those that tormented you? Will you go and remove the very existence of the place that brought you so much pain? I've seen it go both ways. It all depends on the small choices you make now that will determine which path I've seen comes true. Also, I must warn you, but Nikki is extremely worried about you. She feels she did something horrible to make you fly off like you did."

Sure enough, the door burst open and Nikki looked around frantically until she spotted Roxy. A look of worry was strewn across her face and beads of sweat dripped off her chin.

------

"I'm so sorry!" I know I did something wrong and I feel terrible! Please forgive me!"

Nikki leaned over into a bow, pressing her forehead against the ground for a moment before sitting up. Tears were now swelling in her eyes and she almost wrapped her arms around Roxy before she realized where it was she was at. This was a sense of deja vu, yet there was some role changes involved and a bit more of an appropriate setting.