Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

"Rather than barrage me with questions, while I'm trying to determine how I should train you all later, how about you get introduce yourself to your new sibling. She's inside and is still unaware that there are others like her... well, others with powerful abilities like her."

Looking at the young electric user, I intensified my glare to further indicate I didn't want to be bothered at the moment. Of course, the glare probably didn't really mean anything when I receded into my own time dimension. Here time neither flowed nor stood still, it was my place of rest after the former gods had been killed. It's also the very reason I do not appear near as old as I really am.

Still, I regret misinforming the young godling, for there were many more gods who inhabited this world. Evidivi, the oldest world in the multiverse and the center of it all. Only the Great Star, which it rotates around, is the true center.

Eons of watching the multiverse shift and change, one race falling to another, the death of a star, the fall of a planet, the course of time itself can affect one's judgement.

There was a particular part to the boy's question that lingered in my mind, why was I rushing their training? One part was indeed there was a deadline before they would truly be put to the test. Yet, why am I rushing them to such an extent when it took me centuries to fully understand what I was capable of doing? Yes, I knew from the moment the Creationist manifested my being into this world, that I was the bearer of time and its very essence, but it did not mean I knew how to control it. Many creatures, friends, even an entire world fell to my inability to control myself.

Maybe it's because I didn't have a teacher with a capability like mine, to peer into the future to see how events would pan out if I chose a particular method. When I had been brought to a separate, supposedly barren world to practice my abilities on, no one knew that I wouldn't be able to restrain them. No one knew that my ability would begin to run rampant and deteriorate everything into dust. Again, no one knew that I would have lost my closest friend that day.

So, I began to look into the future, backtracking along the two separate lines that either led to chaos and disorder or cohesion and unity. Looking for any particular method that would both teach them what they needed to learn and give them a sense of freedom. Not that they weren't forced to stay here to begin with, but fate would find its way through one path or another.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. Maybe I should have warned the young electric boy not to burst into the onsen. Still, maybe it was better if he did, a nice bond would form between the two. I found myself snickering at the pun I had mentally made. After all, metal and electricity had always been attracted to each other. I snickered again.

------

Nikki had found a bedroom after wandering the halls and tossed her belongings on the bed, plopping down beside them shortly after. With a heavy sigh, she rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. Why was she here? Was there no one else? What about all the noise she heard from outside? So many things she wanted to know, but wanted to rest first. Sitting up, she opened her bag and secured a new set of clothing and began her next quest of locating the showers.

Again, she began to wander the halls until she found exactly what she had been looking for. Well, not quite what she was looking for, but it would definitely meet her needs.

A large washroom was strewn out before her, a wall of bins had been at the entrance to greet her. Removing what she had been wearing for far too long, she tossed the clothes into one of the bins and walked over to one of the shower heads. Not even a second after she had turned the water on did it adjust to the perfect temperature. Whatever kind of technology this place had, she wasn't complaining about it.

After rinsing herself off and removing a majority of the grime that had been on her body, Nikki walked over to what appeared to be a lake and tested the water. It too was at a comfortable temperature. Easing herself in, she allowed herself to relax and rested her head on the edge.

He leaned close to her face, grinning.

"Hellllooooo dere." he waved pleasantly, his face mere inches from her own. Of course, Ansgar wasn't one for realizing where he was when he teleported, not yet. After all, it was only recently he had learned how to become pure energy for short periods of time, so he was using that to jump through walls.

Somehow, he had managed to jump into this one, a bathroom, just mere steps away from the new girl. He wasn't really interested in her current status as being, well, unclothed. To be honest, he actually was looking around the room to see where he was.

Then it clicked. He stood back to his feet, his face unreadable.

"Pardon me miss I must be going because I have to go jump off a very high cliff to punish myself for what I have done." he stated firmly, turning quickly on his heel and heading to the door.

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING." he said quickly. "I AM GOING. I AM GONE. MY MEMORY MUST BE ERASED. WE CAN TALK LATER."

As soon as he exited the room, he slammed his head painfully on the wall, feeling a bit relieved. However, she was probably about to come out of there like some kind of TV show and bash his head into it again.

He probably deserved it.

"Volt, we gotta be more careful about this teleporting thing. Why didn't you warn me? You went in there first!" he asked, indignant.

Volt grinned mischievously, chuckling.

"Fun. Fun. Fun." he cheered, leaping up and down on Ansgar's shoulder. "Intrigue! Delight! Curiosity! Seeing things you weren't meant to see! Being places where you shouldn't be! And all the more entertaining for me!"

Ansgar grabbed the little sprite's cheeks and spread them out, smirking evilly.

"I should just throw you into a magnet." he said. "Why do I even listen to you?"

"You love me." the sprite said, rubbing its face against him. "That's why."

"Gaaaaaahhhh." Ansgar rubbed his head. "I BETTER NOT HAVE LOST A CHANCE AT A NEW FRIEND BECAUSE OF THAT. Now she thinks I'm... pppeeeerrvvveeeerteddd..."

Edited by Thaelasan

Roxy caught the ball and stuck out her bottom lip, 'It's called Gualin. Basically it's played by these huge four armed aliens who whack these solid rubber balls at each other until all the members of one team is down", she explained, swinging her bat lazily in front of her, "Its pretty cool actually". She noted that one of her crazy fastballs took out ninety percent of his creepy shadow people. Roxy noticed a boy sitting not too far off. Since the only people that know of this place was the demigods and Captain Fibb, she assumed he was like the rest of them. She debated greeting him like the Seer greeted the rest of them, with violence. She did not though, she didn't believe that was right. Instead she did the next best thing, "Hey! Dumbass sitting in the dirt!", she yelled at the male, "It's rude to stare!". He looked at Matt and winked. She tossed her baseball up and cracked it lazily with her bat, only using the strength her body could muster. The ball sailed over the boys head and, for the first time, landed in the dirt. She brought it back with a wormhole and caught it in her free hand. She smirked, her hair shifted to a pale lavender.

Nikki was just about to sit up when she felt a strange tingle run through her body, almost like an electric charge was running through her. Opening her eyes, she saw a face way too close to hers and she held back a shriek. Instead, her face brightened and she immediately covered herself with her arms.

When the person realized where he was and frantically began to apologize, that's when she began to ponder how exactly he had gotten in the washroom. With all of his clothes on and the surprised look on his face, he certainly hadn't walked in. So, how exactly had he gotten in?

After finishing, she grabbed a towel and dried herself off, then quickly got dressed. Wrapping her hair in the towel, she walked out of the washroom and looked down each side of the hall in search of the boy. Spotting, she called out to him, with a slight stutter in her voice as she was still flustered.

"H-hey! Who are you? Where did you come from? How did you get in the onsen?"

Her face was still flushed as she questioned him and as she neared him, the same tingle began to swell over her body. Something was definitely off about this guy and now she was curious. Another question suddenly popped into her mind and this time she looked him directly in the eyes.

"Are you a gifted? You know, someone who wasn't born a normal human? Somebody born with unnatural abilities?"

Ansgar held up his hands in surrender as she approached.

"I shall provide no resistance!" he pleaded. "I deserve anything you throw at me for my intrusion!"

When he realized she was more abashed than angry, he mentally sighed in relief. He certainly wasn't going to do it in front of her. Then she may realize he was truly frightened.

He remembered when he was younger and he had once done the same thing - albeit by walking in - with the girl's baths in the center of one of the big cities. He had been forced to run for hours just to make sure they didn't chase him any more. He had almost been arrested. The incident had not only stuck out in his mind, it had remained a permanent reminder of how bad it was to be oblivious to some things.

Then again, he found out later the signs to the baths had been switched just before he had entered by a pair of the bullies which had always insulted and hurt him. censorkip.gif***s.

Putting that aside, he nodded furiously. For once, someone ACTUALLY TALKED TO HIM. AND WANTED HIM TO TALK BACK. Madness, he decided, but he'd take advantage of it. AND SHE ALSO TALKED AS FAST AS HE DID.

He mentally jumped into the air and did a flip. FRIENDSHIP! Because, certainly, naïve and oblivious Ansgar had completely forgotten she was a woman in his excitement and didn't think further than friendship. In fact, to him, friendship was almost as sacred as anything more than it, due to the fact he hadn't had many. Ah well, that was just who he was.

"Madame, I am Ansgar Willhelm, and this is Volt." he thumbed towards the little thing on his shoulder, who bowed. "He's the one who decided to claim that the room I was about to teleport in to was empty. He's a prankster."

He then grinned again.

"Ah! As for how I did it.."

He smirked, then shocked his entire body, jumping forward and transforming into a ball of energy. He jumped past her, returning to his physical form when he landed, sliding.

"I can go through anything conductive, such as air or certain rocks. Water works especially well." he said, listing. "Anyway, yeah, I jumped in there with that. But I was the same as you when I got here. Still am. I love meeting new people like this. The Seer said someone new was coming. Oh, wait, have you met her? I keep telling people when I meet them that she's a bit punchy. She's also pretty silent. Oh, and apparently we're supposed to be training to stop the end of the world because we're godlings, as in gods before becoming gods, I think. Oh, do you remember the gods? Hold up hold up."

He held out his hands, creating small images like 3-D pictures using electric sparks to visualize what he was saying.

"Ok, basically, this woman known as the Seer - but she's also the Grim Reaper I think, cuz she said so - suddenly started trying to beat the hell out of us whenever this thing called the Great Star - see this ball over here on the left? - comes up into the sky. Then she stops when it descends. You better know some ways to use that power of yours - whatever it is, you can show me later I'd love to see it and help you learn it - for combat, cuz she doesn't hold back."

He ceased the small movie, bowing.

"And that's your introduction to this planet I don't know the name of. It's all one, big, god-infested madhouse with myths and beliefs abound and I'm telling you it's FUN AS HELL."

"Eh?"

Nikki figured out one thing for sure, this guy talked quick. Like, she had to reprocess everything this guy had said just to be sure she understood him correctly. Had he said something about being a god? There's no way that could be true, they were just myth and legend weren't they? Then, he mentioned something about a Seer, who was also the Grim Reaper? What had he meant by that?

Holding a hand to pause this chatter-box, she had to think of a way to respond to these answers. They were definitely something otherworldly that she hadn't considered.

"So, wait, I get that you have powers too, but gods? Err, godlings? That seems a little farfetched, doesn't it?"

As for when it came to her own ability, she didn't hesitate to manipulate the gold band around her wrist into a small dagger. Returning it to its original state, Nikki tilted her head to the side when he had mentioned having to use it for combat. Sure, it was possible, but why did she need it for combat? Unfortunately, she was going to be finding out soon.

after watching the ball disappear then reappear in the girls hand. he said " That's cool ; But do you know where i am? i just crashed here and i have no clue where here is." as he was walking closer to the girl with now lavender hair.

"That's what I though too!" Ansgar nodded, "But it all makes sense.. sorta. Well, ok, maybe it's a LITTLE over the top to trust a woman who tries to punch us every day until some celestial body says 'WOAH THERE I'M GOING DOWN.' But..."

He chuckled awkwardly. Then, he noticed the dagger in her hand before she transformed it back.

"ALLOW ME TO SAY MA'AM, THAT WAS SO..." he put electrical sunglasses on. "METALLLL..."

He grinned.

"Eh? EH?" he motioned with his hands for some sort of response. Regardless of whether or not he came, he removed the sunglasses with a snap of his fingers and held out his hand.

"COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE." he said sternly. "I'm gonna show you this planet like I know it! Oh, and I drew this picture. I'm not done with it. Anyway, there's a map too, in my room, unless that makes you uncomfortable, and I can understand that."

Matt chuckled at her wink and telling the new guy not to stare. Matt chuckled "yes it is indeed rude to stare but glancing is ok right?" He smirked as he saw the ball go flying overhead just with her normal strength. "Your on a planet for people like us, and by the way roxy I don't want to play that it sounds like it would kill me especially with your power hits."

"What are people like us? I mean we all seem like people except of coarse that we all seem to have some type of super power. I just thought that i was alone and was a freak of nature is all.".

but then addressing the girl again "That game does look fun how do you play again it's just hitting that ball as hard as you can at the other person right?".

Roxy rolled her eyes, "Yeah your right I tend to play rough," She said. She eyed the new boy as he walked closer and inquired about the his location. She laughed and tossed up her ball, "Does it matter where you are? You're where you ended up and it's not like you can leave. Just know that we are all aliens with god powers", she swung the bat, stopping right before the bat touched the ball. It suspended in the air in front of the bat, spinning weightlessly, "Just call it Home", she said. She brought the bat down and leaned on it like a cane, "Well that's the basic idea. There is a little more to it than that", she explained, "I just don't know the other rules." She raised her bat and hit the suspended ball with the force of a bullet. The dry ground in front of her fractured and the ball shot towards the boy. It was one of her weaker hits so the ball was moving a little below the speed of sound. She smiled and unzipped her bag on her thigh, "It's fun right?", she asked as she impossibly crammed the bat into her small pack without any effort, "Shouldn't the Sprits things be done with the food yet?", she asked Matt. Roxy was acting as if she was oblivious of the fact that she hit a baseball at some new guy's head. Using her power took a lot out of her. Her stomach was currently trying to eat it's way out of her body and strangle Roxy for not stocking up on more food before the training started. Maybe then she could have turned the planet and stopped the training. She wished that the Seer would at least stick around and not act like she was there superior. They were all the same thing after all, everyone else is still learning.

as soon as he noticed the ball blasting towards him Luke put his hands up and just as the ball got within 2 inches of him the ball burst into flames. he looked down at the pile of ash that was once the ball then said "Oops sorry about that i would have tried to catch it but i got nervous. Oh and by the way my names Luke what are yours?".

Again, so much information for Nikki to take in all at once. Rubbing her head with the tips of her index and middle finger, she let the onslaught of knowledge seep in (along with the bad puns) and sighed. This guy was something else, so talkative and energetic. Had he already forgotten that he had just barged in on her while she was bathing? Maybe a reminder was necessary.

When Ansgar suddenly asked her to take his hand, in proposal to show her the world, she found herself getting all flustered again. Averting her eyes, she wasn't sure how to respond to such a question.

"Slow down, Zippy. In case you forgot, we just met like... literally five to ten minutes ago. To top it off, it wasn't exactly your best first impression either."

From the corner of her eye, Nikki glanced at the boy for a moment before turning her back to him and securing her belongings.

"Another day, when you've proven you're not a creepy pervert."

Hurrying back to the washroom, to secure her dirty clothes, Nikki was surprised to see another person in the room. Yet, something seemed odd about her. She was wearing what looked to be like a maid's dress and she had long pointed ears. They had flicked similarly to a dog's when Nikki had entered the room.

The lady turned to look at her, the basket of Nikki's clothes under her arms and smiled.

"You should head to the Dining Hall, your meal is being set out now. Also, you needn't worry about your clothes, I will have them in your room before the Great Star falls below the horizon."

At this point, Nikki was generally confused. Was this lady an elf or something? Why was she gathering up the laundry, Nikki could handle it herself. Then again, Nikki hadn't the slightest idea where the laundry room was, but still...

"I..."

"Please tell Mr. Willhelm that food is ready as you go. Don't worry Miss Zhelezo, it is my duty to tend to the needs of the Great House and those who reside within it. Now, carry on before the food starts to cool down."

Nikki merely nodded, dumbfounded by what was going on, turning to walk out only to turn back around and pass off the towel that had been wrapped around her head. There were so many questions she wanted to ask just then and one in particular was starting to gnaw at her. How did this person know who she was? Had they met before? Was she actually some sort of maid?

Heaving another sigh, Nikki turned and left the washroom, motioning for Ansgar to follow her... not that she knew where she was going. Still, food was a necessary evil and her stomach yearned for something to fill it.

Matt was taking in all the information roxy seemed to give hints at like the game may be played where she's from so that may help him understand her slightly better. He watched the ball burst into flames as it got near the new guy. He also had to laugh slightly as he spoke "wow roxy that is just too cool I wish I could do that could you fit a fridge in your pocket? Then you'd always have food. And I believe they should be done with it by now, how about we walk there teleporting there would probably leave this new person lost in the dust."

Ansgar looked a little disappointed when she said that but then he realized he WAS at fault. Bowing again, he retrieved his hand and sighed.

"As you wish, madame ...er... what was your name again?" he asked.

But she walked off before she said anything, simply calling him a ...

CREEPY PERVERT?

PERVERT?

CREEPY!?

HIM!?

He fell to the ground, almost as if he had gotten punched physically by the Seer. He began to roll around, clutching his head.

Creepy!? CREEPY!? Nooooo this was not how new friends were made! This is what led to phone calls from the police and people staring at you like you were a monster!

THIS WAS NOT OK.

He stood back to his feet when she walked back out, almost as if he had never been on the ground. When she motioned for him to follow, he gladly began to.

He'd prove it to her. Yes.

Roxy narrowed her eyes, her hair shifted to a rusty red when he destroyed her baseball. This new guy was kinda harshing her mellow, "ugh! Your such a buzz kill Luke", she groaned, visibly annoyed, "Now what am I suppose to do, Asigna?" She shrugged when Matt asked if she could fit something called a fridge in her pocket, "I don't know, probably. I have shrank bigger things than...whatever your talking about" she said. The girl's mohawk drained of it's red color and returned back to green. The promise of food excited Roxy, especially if it was free (and suppose to be free). Roxy rose off the ground and smirked, "Walking is for the poor", she said before shooting off back to the Citadel. The new kid could get lost for all she cared, he ruined her game after all.

Roxy generated a wormhole that allowed her to pass from the outer walls of the building to the dining room in one fluid motion. She hung in the air near the ceiling for a moment. It seemed that she was the first person there, which was lame. She was hoping the new girl would be there. A new face might be exactly what she needed to convince her to stay on this crazy planet. She gently brought herself back down the the floor by the table and pulled out a chair. She sat down and kicked up her feet on another chair to her left.

"Wait there is food around here?" Luke heard that so he heated up his hands to the point where they caught fire and created lift. Then he shot up into the air and saw a building so he flew there and went inside and noticed the hair color changing girl was already there. He then grabbed a couple of plates full of food and sat down on the other side of the table.

Matt sighed when they both left chuckling to himself. He rubbed the back of his head "well I guess food is a great way to attract gods in one room." He appeared behind one of the many chairs in the big dining room. He pulled out the chair that he had appeared behind and sat down. He waited not wanting to be punished for eating before doing what ever they may have to. He saw an elf and smiled huge "there are elves here too? Awesome I have not seen an elve in a long time. Still as majestic as ever" he chuckled

Finally finding the Dining Hall, after getting some much needed directions from one the maids, Nikki picked a random open chair and plopped down into it. Groaning, she leaned forward and her eyes widened at the variety set before her. So much food, from so many different cultures and different parts of the universe. Why, there was food from the MWG, the ANG, the FG, even the galaxy she had come from.

Mouth watering, Nikki began to pile a plate with all sorts of food. Despite the general confusion, this place didn't seem all that bad. Especially if they were gonna be able to eat like this every day.

Looking up, she finally noticed there were others in the room already. A girl who seemed like she could care less about what was going on, a boy who seemed like crowds weren't his thing, and another boy who looked... well, confused. Of course, there was Ansgar, but she didn't think it was necessary to greet him again. Just the thought of it made her cheeks darken.

"So... is everyone else here a godling, or whatever, too or am I just going mad?"

Roxy unhitched her legs from the other chair and planted them on the floor below her. The irritating one, Luke she thinks he said earlier, sat down across from her. She shot a look of daggers at him from over the plates of food. He had ruined her only baseball. She didn't even know where to get another one. She found that one along with her bat on a galactic police ship she jumped on. She didn't even know what planet it was from. Roxy piled her plate high with every kind of food she could get her hands on. She loved to eat. Which was good considering her powers worked from her stomach and needed food to work. She noticed a new girl that walked in and eyed her carefully. Her hair changed to a stark white as she did so. She shoved what look like some kind of heart in her mouth and swallowed. When the girl asked if they were all gods, Roxy laughed, "Nope. We are all the real macoy", she said, proving it by letting her fork hang in the air between them, "How did you get here? I walked", she said, half joking. She took a bit of some kind of blue bread and smiled. It tasted sweet and juicy, things bread should never taste like. She loved it anyway, food was food after all. She grabbed her fork from the place she let it and started to eat again.

- Username: polaristar

- Name: Lilly Howard

- Description: user posted image

- Ability: She can summon creatures from the stars (as in constellation creatures) to help her fight or just keep her company biggrin.gif

- Weapon: Enchanted bow, arrows, and quiver. The bowstring on the bow can never break, and it is as light as a feather. The arrows seek their target for a perfect shot - always. And the quiver automaticly replaces arrows that have been shot so that you never run out of arrows. And an enchanted 8 inch hunting knife that is sheathed at her waist. It can fight on its own once it is out of its sheathe.

- Personality: She is friendly but shy, and a bit of a bookworm. She is sarcastic at times and has a short temper.

- Other: She loves animals, and lives on a farm. She rides her horse, Starlight, a lot, and helps her family take care of the goats, cows, and horses.

((Approved! Welcome to the group.))

Nikki took a bite of some sort of roasted leg and had to pause when she saw the deep purple innards that made up the muscle groups and tissues. Were it not for the intricate taste, Nikki probably would've thrown up. Looking at the girl who had responded first, Nikki took another bite out of the piece of meat and smiled. Just before the other girl could take a bite from her fork, it began to bend away and separate until it was three separate spirals.

"I flew. You know, in one of those space ships that go through space. Nikki, Nikki Zhelezo, I like to play with metal."

As she finished up, the three spirals melded back together, but rather than a fork they had melded together as spork instead. Shrugging, Nikki took another bite out of the strange piece of meat before attacking another alien food item. All of this was gonna put her stomach to the test.

Ansgar immediately took the seat next to Nikki, regardless of how she felt about it, and leaned back in the chair, relaxed. Volt jumped down from his shoulder, peering at the food with curiosity. It then began to nibble on a piece of what appeared to be some variant of chicken salad. At least, Ansgar HOPED it was chicken.

"I'm just surprised there's no nectar or ambrosia." he commented casually, pushing the chair back. "That was apparently REALLY BIG back when the Olympians were in control. A lot of this stuff reminds me of those stories.. makes me realize they were true."

He turned to Nikki, smiling his familiar pleasant smile.

"Anyway, apparently, according to Mrs. Reaperseer, the entire place was once a house for the gods and we're all meant to take their place... er.. places." he said. He tried to speak a little bit more slowly.

"To tell the truth, I'm absolutely ecstatic! You know, I used to wonder if all those stories were true, and now I'm part of one. I'm gonna BE one. I'm gonna try to be one of the best gods anyone could ever be and I'll do whatever it takes to get there."

He then leaned forward, so that his face was level with Nikki's again. For some reason, he felt really.. well, attracted to her. He didn't know what it was. Perhaps it was her reaction? Was it simply because she had talked back? Whatever it was, she felt like a closer person to him than most others - EXCEPT VOLT mind you. He made sure to remember that. No one could replace Volt the way Volt could.

"OK, so, once we're all done having our little fete, you and I - and anyone else who wants to join - should head back to the stadium and start training. I'm picking you out especially because everyone else here has already had experience fighting the Seer. I even fought her at a stronger level. I hope she was happy about it." he said proudly. "I mean, I want to make sure she knows that I'm serious about this. But I want you to survive as well. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make sure friends of mine stay alive.. especially you, madame."

He turned back to his plate, eyes stern.

"This looks edible, I guess." he said. "I mean, I love experiences, but not the ones that make you throw up. I've thrown up before. It's NOT good to feel. Ok, I'm sorry I said that here but rest assured that it isn't pleasant.. But I'm guessing you've felt it before, and I'm sorry if you did. Anyway, this stuff looks good.."

He clapped his hands.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" he made a small lightbulb appear above his head. "Genius! Lemme see what I can do here."

He took off his gloves and focused both of his hands on the food. Miraculously, the food he was aiming at transformed into its base components of energy, breaking away from the unnecessary nutrients and becoming ATP. He then absorbed that into his hands, clenching his fists when he was finished. He then placed both of his gloves back on, grinning.

"Energy absorption. Metabolic processes produce electrical energy in the form of molecules necessary for life." he commented, turning to Nikki. "Want me to do the same for you?"

Roxy took a bite out of some kind of fruit, making sure it wasn't the same kind as the juice from earlier, and watched her fork transform, "Roxy Locus", she said in response to the other girls introduction, "And space ships are slow and boring." She sat back and listened to Sparky talk, "I personally stopped believing in gods a long time ago", she said around the food in her mouth, "I always thought the stories were all kinda bull****." She watched muted disbelief as Sparky started clearly flirting with Nikki. Roxy cleared her throat loudly, "SO! Doesn't all being gods mean that we are all brother and sister? I mean it never stopped the others but usually when they did it the kids came out as horse-dragons or lightning mice or something", she said, "I'm pretty sure that the Seer called us all siblings." Roxy fell silent, only nodding when Ansgar rambled about training. That sounded like fun and would defiantly join them after she took a quick trip into orbit to check for Fibb. She was beginning to worry that he would not be able to find this planet again without her help. She watched as he did some electrical trick and broke down the food in front of him. She frowned and her hair shifted to a dark blue, "That's lame. Part of the fun of eating new things is the flavor", she said, remembering her mishap in the kitchen earlier with Matt, 'I threw up yesterday after drinking some orange poison juice in the frigorearca yesterday. Know what I did? Finished my food". She guessed growing up in normal circumstances made people more picky with what they eat. Roxy, on the other hand, would eat anything that even looked edible. She rolled her eyes, she was not going to get along with these people, another reason to ditch them as soon as Fibb returned. Well, Nikki didn't seem to bad and Matt offered to make her food that one time. They were alright she guessed.

Edited by padfoot

((Thanks biggrin.gif I'm not sure how I should start, should it be her getting home from school ?))