Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

"You keep talking about this Seer person, yet why haven't I seen her yet? How come I didn't get the rough treatment everyone else did when I arrived? I actually feel a little left out."

Nikki had grabbed a glass that held a deep yellow liquid within it. Wasn't this the nectar in the old Olympian stories? Sniffing it, she found that it was sweet yet had some sort of spicy scent to it. This led to a mental debate whether she should try it or not. Shrugging, she figured since she had already eaten some strange foods and hadn't died yet, drinking whatever this was wouldn't make her keel over.

Looking back at the others, she wondered what brought them all here. Were they like her as well in that something just kind of urged them to this place? Or were they wandering about the realms of space and stumbled upon this place accidentally?

As she thought about it, another bite was taken out of the mystery meat, followed by a swig from her glass of mysterious liquid. It was indeed sweet and had a certain spice to it, like apple cider, but without a fruity taste. It was more like... chocolate? She couldn't quite determine what kind of taste it had.

"So, about this training? When do we go?"

"Whenever you're ready." Ansgar said. "Along with anyone else who wants to join us, of course. After all, the more the merrier, I think. Hey, is that.."

He noticed what she was drinking the moment she seemed to be enjoying it. Of course, it was a matter of belief. If he believed in the food, it existed. That had to be it. He was sure that cup hadn't been there a moment ago...

If that was the ambrosia...

He turned, looking around. What did nectar even look like? Like flower nectar? Wait, wasn't nectar the drink? Then she must be drinking the nectar. So where was the ambrosia?

He began to search about the table with scrutiny, peering at every bit. Had he already eaten it? He hoped not. He wanted to taste it.

There. That had to be it. Some kind of cake-like substance. It looked like some kind of coffee-cake, actually.

He grabbed the small lump of breadstuff with his right hand and frowned. Was this it?

Please.

He cut into it with a small knife, revealing a very delicious-looking, golden substance. He immediately devoured it.

He could not describe the taste. It was like eating a cloud dipped in sunlight. Of course, such adjectives could only be thought up by the mind of Ansgar.

He grinned.

"I want some more of THHHHHAAAAAATTTT." he said, jittery. Did it contain sugar?

Roxy's eyes darted around the room. It seemed she was being ignored. It didn't bother her, she lived by going unnoticed. She just wished that that Luke guy didn't fry her baseball. At least then she could fight the boredom that always set in. Roxy downed the rest of her drink and set the glass down. Without a sound, She vanished from her seat at the table.

Roxous bit her lip to avoid crying out as the man continued to hit the tattoo ax with his worn wooden rod. The flat blade's hundreds of spikes dug deeper into her skin, depositing the purple ink and marking her forever. She buried her head in the pillow and cried as quietly as she could

Roxy exited the atmosphere with the ease years of practice gave her and entered the planet's orbit. She kept her eyes open as she screamed around the planet. She really hoped that Fibb would show up soon. She wasn't cut out to be a god.

"Now have you learned you lesson?", the stern faced caretaker asked Roxous as the artist cleaned her back with a antiseptic, "Are you going to try to run away again?". Roxy did not look up. The new thick, purple lines that radiated from the base of the back of her neck. She had two new, red ringed lines that she earned from her past failed attempt at escape.

Roxous was now thirteen and her powers were developing faster than the Consilium could oppress and she knew that scared them. She had recently learned to fly and used that ability to try to escape the high walls of the palace. She was shot down pretty quick by a heartbreaker and crashed into one of the gardens that lines the outer wall. Before she went down, she caught a glimpse of her town that lie outside the walls. That was all she had to keep her going

Roxy shook off the memory that haunted her whenever she let her mind wander. This is why she needed a hobby. It was something that gave her mind peace from the nightmare of her early childhood. The physical wounds the Consilium inflected were scared over and no longer hurt, it was the psychological pain that still lingered. She streaked towards the stadium that Ansgar was talking about. The stadium looked like she expected, large raked seats with a playing area in the center of the bowl. She took a seat in the front row and kicked up her feet on the railing. Reaching into her small bag, she pulled out a worn novel, another relic that she stole from a ship she stowed away on. She flipped open to where she left off and began to read, not noticing the black and yellow scrap of fabric that fluttered to the ground.

"so when do we begin this training?" he asked in between bites of some kind of poultry "and speaking about this seer what is the deal of this seer. What can she do?" and he took a glance over to the new girl who seems to have some type of power over metal. after seeing her rip the fork into three pieces and reformed it. Luke then noticed his sleeves were rolled down a little bit so he inconspicuously tugged his sleeves down.

Mat chuckled softly too himself at everyone's ram kings. He was eating some weird purple meat, it was definatly an eye soar but the taste was very nice. Hearing everyone talk about training he nodded. He finished the purple meat and took a swig of a blue fluid that tasted like some type of fruit. When he saw that roxy had left in a hurry he thought she was excited to train her excited about something? Wow now this I absolutely have to see she might blow something up or make a black hole or something. he traveled through multiple shadows until he found the stage and appeared beside a target well something he could use as an unmoving target. He saw roxy was just reading he quickly disappeared and his hand came out by her bag as he placed a baseball and glove beside her. He had played that a lot back home and though she didn't know what it was the new guy burning her baseball had upset her so he could part with his. He reappeared fully by the target again and walked up not too far away from her "if you want to play baseball or some other game let me know or we could just play catch with the baseball." He smiled and pulled out his small dagger and concentrating he cloaked it in a shadow. He threw the knife at the target and only managed to hit the right edge of it, after it hit though the shadows consumed the knife only for it to reappear in his hand after he held one hand over another making a shadow for it t come back in.

Edited by voltage

"You shouldn't exaggerate on something that was misconstrued over time and legend. Your ambrosia and nectar was merely a sweet sap found in the Sylkohl tree, a predominant tree on this planet and three others. Thinning it with water and adding spices to it is what your metal friend is drinking, while you are consuming the core sap. No adverse affects, no healing properties, just sap. It's all in your head."

With their attention gained, I looked about at the remaining members within the Dining Hall and decided to move on with my next announcement.

"So, as you've already planned out, the course of the rest of the day's training will be self-conducted. You may spar with each other and conduct similar battles as to earlier this morning. However, there is one stipulation that you must abide by to avoid disciplinary action conducted by myself, and that is you must not hold back even in the slightest. If you do, you will face judgement and a severe consequence, an example of such is being aged to the point just before your abilities originally manifested and remaining that way for the course of a week."

I paused a moment, to gather in the responses of each person within the room before continuing.

"Remember that I am always watching. I'll know if you aren't abiding by my rules. Also, pass this information to your fellow siblings, but if you traveled here upon a human controlled vessel, it will not be returning. Man will not recall the location of this planet nor its existence, this is a stipulation passed on by the Creationist. As I have previously said, you are free to come and go as you please, I am not binding you to this planet. However, what I did not include in that statement, was how you were going to get off. Now, you have approximately fifteen minutes to finish you meal and return to training. Self-conducted training will continue until the Great Star has set below the horizon. In other words, you still have 16hrs remaining until then."

(((If you got everything the minute you want it, then whats the point of living?)))

Roxy caught something move out of the corner of her eye. She picked up the strange object and turned it over in her hands. A ball exactly like hers tumbled out and bounced to the ground. She looked up at a voice. Sure enough the shadow boy was showing off with his throwing knife. She rolled her eyes, this guy will not stop following her around. She thought that her leaving in the middle of dinner without a word and then reading peacefully alone in a huge stadium. Sure, she knew that the others would show up but his gift and what he said about playing with her told Roxy that he followed her. What was with the gift anyway. If he had this leather thing and ball the whole time, why didn't he mention it earlier? What even was this leather thing.

Roxy looked over her book when he mentioned baseball again. What was baseball? She had never heard of it. It was a bit self centered to keep assuming that she knew everything that went on on his planet. It made her feel dumb. She looked back down at her book, "I'm fine thanks", she said back, turning the page in her book.

Her mind wandered from what Caeliacus was doing to woo the innocent Sponda, to who she wanted to fight. She really wanted to kick the censorkip.gif out of Ansgar but that was more of a trivial rivalry that he didn't know existed. Luke would be fun to punch until he left the atmosphere but that was just because he ruined her game and besides, Matt's gift made that kinda pointless and took the motivation out of it. She sighed, everything felt pretty pointless actually. What were they fighting each other for? She was under the impression that the gods mostly fought side by side. So far, every kind of training the Seer has put them through has been one on one. She hoped that Fibb would come back soon.

((I'm guessing this is how I should start...))

Lilly walked into the kitchen and tossed her backpack onto a chair.

"Hi honey. How was school?" Her mom asked, giving her a hug.

"Fine. Nothing new to report." Lilly replied, her mind flashing back to the strange symbols she found on a page in her notebook. After a moment, she grabbed her notebook and tore out the page, stuffing it in her pocket. She grabbed a cookie from the cookie jar and headed for the door.

"I'm going to go ride Starlight." She called, and opened the door.

"Ok, be careful." Her mother replied.

Joyful yips filled the air. Her puppy, a husky named Stormy, wagged her tail happily. "Hey girl." Lilly said. Stormy followed her to the barn, were she greeted her horse, Starlight. Starlight was a gray horse with white speckles covering her back. She whinnied in greeting. Lilly saddled her and swung up onto her back.

"Let's go." She squeezed her horse with her knees and he set off at a trot. Stormy followed behind her, tail wagging back and forth slowly. Lilly arrived at her destination a few minutes later. It was a hidden brook that only she knew about. There was a sturdy stick driven into the ground so that she could tie up starlight, and a large rock for her to sit on. She pulled the mysterious note out of her pocket. Her eyes flickered over the symbols, and she knew what they said. She didn't know how, of course. Lilly patted the space next to her and Stormy jumped up and lay down on the warm rock. She scratched behind her ear.

I'm a god. Is that even possible? She thought to herself. She let her mind wander, and soon fell asleep on the warm rock.

She dreamed she was among the stars. Their life force tugged at her, inviting her to come closer, to touch them, bring them to life. She reached forward towards one, her fingers stretching to touch the warm ball of light. Her fingers gently touched the surface of the star, and -

Lilly jerked awake. The sun was low in the trees, and an owl hooted nearby. She swung onto Starlight's back and urged her back to the house. She whistled to Stormy, and she raced up to where they were galloping, her tail streaming out behind her. She thought about the dream she had. It sure was strange...

Luke looked at the woman making all the announcements then raised his hand and asked " and how are we to decide who we are to spar with?" as he finished off his last bit of food from his plate.

Matt chuckled and decided that he had given her the ball to replace what the new guy did he may as well continue training, it didn't matter if anyone saw him or not he actually preferred to be in the back. He continued to throw his dagger and bring it back until he hit a bullseye. He smirked and threw a few more bullseyes or close to it before he brought his blade back and summoned 4 shadow fighters. Two charged him while the other two circled around him. As the two got close he dodged both high swings of their swords and kicked one in the stomac while grabbing the second ones arm mid swing. Pulling one past him by his arm he stood back up and stabbed the one he had kicked, his blade absorbed the shadow and he smiled forgetting that there were two behind him. He remembered the hard way when he felt two blades slash his upper back. He let out a small growl and turned around stabbing into ones shield. The other tried to cut his arm but he pulled away just in time kicking that ones knee and stabbing its head absorbing it as well. Only two left the one that was starting to get up tried to trip matt, he fell but swung his body around to dodge a stab to his head. He stabbed the one who was almost up absorbing him as well before hopping to his feet barely avoiding another stab. He used the shadows in his dagger to make it into a scythe which he clumsily swung and luckily cut both of the shadows Legs and absorbing it as well. He had the his blade back to his knife just surrounded In shadows as he whispered "thank you for the exercise my friends."

Ansgar suddenly felt really cold as if someone wanted to hurt him.

"Er..." he said softly, looking about. Well, he would never assume anyone here wanted to do something like THAT.

Probably the Seer then.

"Sweet. Self-conducted!? Like electricity!" he removed his gloves. "I can't wait! We'll work out pairs when we get to the stadium, unless..."

He had a really strange glint in his eyes all of the sudden.

"...I have an idea." he grinned. He dashed into the stadium, leaving the others about their business.

(( Ansgar is gonna need two hours for what he's doing, unless you want to barge in on him and ruin the surprise. :3 ))

((2hrs for Ansgar to prep the attack, or 2hrs for you to write the post in regards to Ansgar prepping the attack?))

Nikki sighed as everyone began to leave in one fashion or another, soon finding herself left alone with the other new person. Of course, she was intrigued by the sudden appearance of this other girl. Who was she? Was she the Seer? Based on the way she acted and the information Ansgar had given her, Nikki believed this was indeed the girl he had been talking about. Yet, there was no way this could be her.

"Uh, you aren't by chance the Seer are you?'

Nikki watched as the girl looked at her with golden eyes and merely nodded before suddenly disappearing. Sighing, she finished up the piece of meat she had been working on and downed the rest of her drink before standing and looking at the other newcomer.

"You wouldn't happen to know where this Arena is, would you?"

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Luke looked at the metal bending girl and said, "I have no clue where the arena is, but I have a way to find out. If you want we can try and find it together?" as he said that he walks out side into a clearing and blasts fire from his hands to create lift. When he is at a high enough altitude he spots another building that seems to be some kind of arena like he would see back home. after seeing that he lands back down and says to her, "this way I think I found it."

Edited by stark

Nikki watched as the other new guy left, only telling her that he was going to find out where this place was. Rummaging about, she pondered if she was really gonna have to search for this place on her own. As she was securing her stuff, prepping to leave and begin another journey through the woods, he had returned pointing in the direction that this supposed arena, or whatever, was in. Nodding, she followed after him, doing her best to keep up with his pace. Unable to use her ability for rapid transit was getting rather annoying. Still, she did what she could.

Finally, they came up to this large stadium construct. The flame boy had already entered through the top, so Nikki quickly ran through one of the many entrances until she found herself standing in the just outside the main field, where the shadow user was already in the midst of self-sparring.

Dropping her bag, Nikki cracked her knuckles and rotated her neck a couple of times as she walked towards the center, spinning about to get a good view of the entire area.

"So, who's gonna be my partner for this?"

That's when she noticed the other girl from earlier and waved, calling out to her to try and get her attention. Maybe they could train together and actually be able to talk, considering Mr. Electric had been hogging most of the glory.

"HEY! ROX? YOU WANNA BE MY PARTNER?"

((So, as the RPC, I took temporary control of your character, stark. I only moved us into the arena, so nothing too terrible. Also, if anybody feels like I'm being unfair, please let me know.))

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Roxy glanced up from her book when she head something that sounded like a smaller jet engine. She looked up to the top of the stadium and saw Luke flying in with rockets coming from his hands. She smirked, what a sloppy way to travel she thought. Roxy had already thought of a few ways to ground him if it came to it.

Roxy had just looked back down at her book when she heard someone yell her name. She smiled when she saw the new girl, Nikki, waving to him and asking if they wanted to partner up. Roxy marked her place and stashed her book in her bag. She paused when she saw the gift Matt gave her. She shrugged and put that away too.

Roxy rose and stretched her back, "Sure! We need a fair fight after two days of dealing with the Seer", she said back, her hair bleeding into a pale lavender. Roxy vaulted the railing and teleported to ground level not to far from Nikki. She noticed that the others were slowly filtering into the arena and wondered if they would all be fighting at the same time. If so, this arena would not be standing for much longer. She turned to Nikki, "So......while we wait. Where ya from?", she asked, floundering useless at small talk, "Ever fought someone as strong as us?".

Suddenly, everyone would hear a clap from above them, a very slow, deliberate sound that echoed throughout the stadium.

Ansgar grinned from the top of one of the chandeliers of the stadium - since it had once been a ballroom - and stared down at the newcomers with interest.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!" he announced from the light fixture as he swung it about. "What I'm about to present you with is a gift from me to you, in order to assist us in this self-sparring. Just training one on one is boring to me. Besides, you don't really get the sense of urgency which the Seer gives you. And she wanted it to be life-threatening."

He leapt from the chandelier to another one, going down the line until he reached the catwalk above the stadium. It used to be a banister, the upper floor to the ballroom for those who did not wish to dance to stare down upon those that did. He then held out one, electrified hand and smiled.

"Ladies and gentlemen.." he cackled. "Fasten your seatbelts."

He shoved his fist into a small socket that seemed to be clumsily made for this purpose.

For the past two hours, he had been dashing in and out of the stadium, avoiding contact with anyone else - especially Matt, who was sitting in there already sparring. Thankfully, his life of self-survival and crafting had come in handy, allowing him to develop the nice, little invention he had created suitable for this.

Electric walls surrounded the doors of the stadium, preventing exit. A spire rose from the center of the stadium, adorned with what appeared to be a golden apple. Statues that seemed to have been stolen from different areas - well, to be honest, they were sort of cracked and ruined so no one wanted them anyway, Ansgar had thought - rose from around it, appearing mechanized. Their bronze armor showed them to be of the Greco-Roman era.

They began to move, saluting Ansgar and then drawing their ancient blades.

As more and more traps and deadly foes rose from the stadium floor - including a minotaur Ansgar had affectionately come to name Headbanger because of his mace - Ansgar leapt down from the banister and spread out his arms.

"I think they called these the Olympics or something." he turned. "Or maybe they called them the Underworld. Either way, I think this is FAR more suitable for our work today. I'm going to be taking the place of the Seer until she decides to try and fight us again and I'll be taking all of you on. Unlike the Great Star, however, you're only victorious if you retrieve that apple. Oh, and of course there are rules."

He held out his hands.

"No powers which allow flight are allowed, for obvious reasons, and I shall abide by this as well. No wormholes, Roxy. That makes it too easy. Just use common sense. Anything you think would make it too simple to get that apple. Until I find a way to nullify the powers of other gods."

He then snapped his fingers. One of the soldiers stepped over to him and stood still.

"Also, you're not allowed to destroy these. I'm going to return them when I'm done, so I'd rather that they didn't get broken. Besides, do you know how hard it was to jerry-rig an automaton?" he asked. "I know we're super intelligent but this was hard to engineer. I had to get sprockets and such from the ships the Seer broke that we used to get here. Thankfully, they don't take much electricity to operate but I have to continue to keep them alive. Take your time looking them over. There are ways of defeating them without ruining them, so I'd appreciate if you considered those instead of simply breaking them!"

He then turned to the minotaur, clapping happily. The giant creature smirked as it raised the mace, letting out a very large, and very powerful, roar.

"This is Headbanger." Ansgar introduced, turning to each of the children in kind. "He's the guardian of the apple which I borrowed. He wants to fight people, and I needed his apple. We compromised. Also, he likes mazes.."

Ansgar snapped his fingers again. The children who had just entered the stadium would find themselves at the entrance of a labyrinth made of scavenged marble and steel.

"So I made this for him." Ansgar fistpumped the minotaur. "You go, bro. Anyway, I hope you guys can understand the sheer amount of work that went into this. It's ridiculous. Now, you don't have to accept my gift. If none of you are happy about it, I'll just go battle Headbanger by myself and train with him. He doesn't hold back. Also, just like with the statues, no blowing holes in the maze. This isn't because it's valuable - it's because it's a cheap way to solve it. Oh, and the maze is electrified, so don't touch those walls."

He clapped his hands together, excited.

"Oh I JUST LOVE building things!" he said. "By the way, we're not allowed to use our actual weapons. You're used to those. Behind you is a pile of weapons and other stuff I found lying around the planet. Swords, maces, battle-axes... I thought they looked cool so I grabbed them."

He then ran through the maze back to the entrance.

"Of course, I'm not allowed to participate. I know the maze like the back of my hand." he said, sighing. "Ruins the fun. I built this more for you guys. While you're going through it, I'll be throwing electric orbs and such at you for good measure. I'd provide overlooking as a chaperone to make sure you didn't die but the Seer said I can't or she'll kill me. I had to make this deadly."

(( The soldiers can be shut down by using switches located in-between their shoulder blades, on their foreheads, or on their chests where their hearts are. It's to simulate actually killing them using swords. ))

Edited by Thaelasan

Luke watched as the stadium transformed into what seemed to him to be the play ground. He played on as a kid accept the electrified part of coarse. So after hearing the no weapons part he got discouraged so he ran over to the weapon pile and looked for the best weapon that resembled his. he found two short swords and thought to himself that this should work out good enough . So after he got his weapons he went back to the entrance and got ready for this game.

(Yay shadows and mazes and minoutars. I believe that Matt is gonna have a fieldday.)

Matt smirked softly as this was somewhat of a test but could easily be gotten through other than the minoutar at the end with careful steps and planning. He picked up a short sword and immediately created 10 shadow soldiers then he also had one shadow for every god that was also able to fightso he had at least 15 shadow soldiers. He had seen what seemed almost like a target on the soldier that he had seems chest. He started to make his way through the maze his shadows going first as they were taking on trying to shut down and distract the soldiers. He would get a new soldier each time, as the soldiers ansgar made came into view their shadow would animate for Matt's army. He could only have 20 at a time but that was going to make this easy as with each intersection he would send 3 soldiers down each way a d when at least one came back to tell him which way is not a dead end and leads closer to the apple he would walk down that way.

Edited by voltage

Luke noticed how the shadow guy picked up a sword and ran in there with what seemed to be his shadow army. So Luke ran in there trying to follow him but tried to keep a distance just in-case he wanted to turn around and fight him, but he also kept an eye peeled for any statues because he felt like he was ready for them. When the lightning guy showed them off there seemed to be some switches around them, if Luke can flip those switches he could cut off the power supply.

When Ansgar had settled down in his perch, not even seconds passed before a spear lodged into the wall just inches from head. Nikki smirked up at him, repairing the wall where she had acquired the metal from and turned on her heel. So, he wanted to be the big boss man and throw them into some ancient folklore scenario? Of course, the display had also been a method to display she was indeed combat capable, regardless of who she was up against. Whether she was on their level or not was a different matter.

"I propose, instead of all of us going after it together like this, we spread out across the maze and fight each other for it. The winner then decides what he/she wants the following losers to do. In other words, a King's game, where the losers obey the winner."

Upon her final remark, Nikki completely leveled the playing field (considering the majority of it was made out of some type of metal) and the automatons dropped into their individual pieces. Only the minotaur, the tree, and the various substances Nikki didn't have control over, had remained in the positions Ansgar had placed them.

"Actually, it wasn't really a proposal. This Seer wanted everyone to spar against each other, right? Well, we're going to do that with our own twist. Fight like you intend to win. Now, let's get started then."

With a smirk, everyone was enclosed into a steel box (including Ansgar) and shuffled across the floor. When it opened again, they were all separated and the maze had been reset and repositioned and the little automatons had been put back together. Nikki pulled up a whistle she had crafted and mentally counted to five before blowing into it. Hopefully everyone would understand that was the indicator to start.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Roxy hung her head and sighed when Ansgar brought up a ****ing maze from the floor in front of them. Her hair shifted to a muddy yellow. The maze and the menotar and the little soldiers all felt unnecessary and flashy. Almost like he was showing off again. Which was likely. She kinda just wanted to spar with Nikki and have a conversation while doing so. Now she had to go run around a maze with a bunch of metal men and a overgrown cow.

Roxy looked at Nikki and shrugged, "Well guess Sparky took over", she said, clearly annoyed, "Guess we can talk later. We can meet up and do each others nails or whatever." Roxy's hair bled into a dark crimson when Ansgar started putting limitations on everyone's powers. No flying or teleportation? That's bull****. To prove a point Roxy reversed gravity and floated above the walls of the maze so see Ansgar better, "OI! That's like, half my move set", she yelled, "That's holding back pretty hard for some of- pretty much only me." She felt a bit singled out. She returned gravity to normal and sank back to ground level. Roxy looked back at Nikki, 'Well if I can't fly I'm stocking up of weapons", she said with a wink.

At the weapon pile, Roxy was kicking a bunch of random bronze weapons into a pile and a few heavier one's towards Nikki, "I saw what you did with my fork. Take these and make something crazy", she said with a smile. She stretched one hand to her pile and reversed gravity. The assorted swords and axes and spears and other medieval weapons began to circle a fixed point like a solar system. Gradually, Roxy increased the density of the center most weapon to draw the others closer. She brought her hands together in front of them and the gear shrank considerably. She took the cluster of sharp things and and put them in her jacket pocket. She was set to start the challenge now.

Roxy smirked when Nikki attacked Ansgar. That what she was thinking of doing but figured everyone already thought she had a bad attitude. She did not like being enclosed in the metal box though. She felt her blood pressure rising and her hair shifted to a bright yellow. She only calmed down when she was deposited in a new area in the maze.

She heard the whistle from some where to her right and took that as"green light" and she wasted no time shifting gravity to make her fall to the first intersection. Her feet cracked the stone beneath her and she shifted the gravity to the left, then right, then left. She was pretty much falling through this maze.

A few more times later she returned her gravity to it's normal state and slowed from a freefall to a light jog. Due to her abilities, she was able to create a mental map based on being able to "see" the less dense space between the walls to give her a little insight to what route lies ahead. She was super jumpy as she rounded the first corner on foot, excited to see who she would run into.

Edited by padfoot

((Sorry... I ninja'd you a little bit. XP

If you want, keep your post and I'll just repost mine... assuming you get this before you edit.))

(((Nah think we are good now. Just ignore whatever doesn't work)))