Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

Ansgar enjoyed the embrace while it lasted. He wasn't sure why. Still, he stood as soon as she was finished and grinned.

"Don't worry, my dear." he said, turning. "I have a method to my madness. I can pull the ship here. It's made out of metal, correct? Then I need your help. If you can call to it just enough to free it from Earth's gravity, I can use magnetization to help you pull it the rest of the way. I'd wait til Mars moves, though.." he suggested.

He then held out both of his hands and began to channel. His eight sparks returned to him, as well as the ninth, the chaotic one.

"So she did find a way to free herself of Guilt..." he said poetically, smirking. "Then I suppose I'll just have to keep you for now."

He pulled Jupiter from its sheath. He then laid Guilt upon it. At once, the blade seemed to grow in power, lengthening a bit and gaining more of a charge.

"Emotions have power." he commented, holding the sword aloft. "I drained enough of Mina's dead conscience to get some of her emotional memories of guilt and regret. They're not enough to find out anything about her past - mostly murders of other gods. She may not have felt guilt or regret but the emotions were there, hidden deep in her mind, numbed by years of continuous murder. You weren't kidding, Nikki. That censorkip.gif* was insane."

He held the sword out a little further and flourished it.

"Now, take this and use it as a channeling instrument along with your god weapon and see if you can get our ship back." he smiled, placing it in her hands. "You do have a god weapon, right?"

He suddenly realized he didn't think he had ever seen one.