Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

((You really like the word queer, I've noticed... dry.gif I know it means unconventional, eccentric or referring to something that is either odd or not of the norm. Yet... you use it quite often... like quite often. I've seen it at least once, in some of your recent posts, not just in this RP. Are you implying something or did you just learn what the word meant and you're putting it into practice to help you memorize its meaning? xd.png ))

[That's a queer question. Yes, I do use it a lot. It's better than saying weird, in my opinion. And no. I know quite a bit of the English language, and I like to shake it up a bit. Keeps my posts interesting, don't you think?]

Edited by Astrodeath311

((It's just... weird... obviously in our current generation, the first thing that pops to mind when queer is used is not unconventional or eccentric if you catch my drift. I understand what it is you're trying to do, but it's like using the original context of the word gay. You don't automatically think, oh, he/she is happy now do you?))

(((I like to play with synonyms after I eat special brownies...)))

Roxy nodded, "but that place that fills me with so much dread made me who I am today", she said, looking at her upper arms where she received her last infamosa, 'So it can't be all bad." she fell silent after that. Nikki was right. This place was her home. That's why she called it Lar. A word that meant both home and God in her language. She looked over at the other woman. She was her juvo the closest thing she had to a best friend on this planet. She should trust her more. She knew she could, it was more about herself. She believed that if she never talked or thought about Phang, it would no longer exist. Thats what she hoped anyway.

Roxy peered through the veil of the water, the many cuts and bruises were beginning to fade. Another trick that all the gods had. Roxy sighed, "Roxous Loacut", she said quietly, "That is my real name. My Phangite name", she said. Her hair shifted to a dark blue, a color it rarely turns. Speaking that name out loud felt...strange. It is like Roxous was a different person entirely and talking about her was going to bring her back. Roxy forced a smile and looked back up and Nikki, "One question", she said, holding up one finger to emphasize, "One a day. I think that might be fair"

Roxy lowered her density to be less than that of the water. She floated on her back and kicked off the wall. She drifted out a few feet and spun around. Looking up and Nikki, her body only touching the surface of the hot water, "So later. After dinner wanna do something...girly?", she asked, her hair shifting to a pale pink, 'I have never done anything girly. Except learning how to cook....and tying ceremonial robes....but that doesn't really count", she smiled and laughed. She was acting stupid and childish. The thing was, she didn't have a childhood. Everything was training and classes when she was growing up. A pedigree child preened to be a perfect priestesses to Phang's people.

Nikki had to think a moment when Roxy stated only one question a day. What did she mean by that? Then it dawned on her. Roxy was beginning to open up to her and Nikki smiled brightly, sitting up higher out of the water and resisting the urge to practically tackle her friend.

"Roxous Loacut... that's a great name! I mean, I had a feeling Roxy was just short for something. Still, it's a wonderful name and totally suits you!"

Nikki was practically standing now as she started to wade over to where Roxy had floated to, literally. Once she was beside her again, she too leaned back and allowed herself to float in the water.

"Girly? In what fashion? Like, paint each others nails, do each others hair, talk about the guys we like..."

Upon saying that, Nikki had gone silent and a thought of Ansgar flashed through her mind. This caused her entire face to go bright red and she immediately sank into the water, leaving just her eyes and the bridge of her nose above the surface. Why did she think of him? Sure, they worked well together, but he wasn't the kind of guy she liked... was he? Bubbles broke the surface as she heaved a sigh under the water.

"Eh, maybe we can leave out that last part. There aren't any guys here that are even likable anyway."

Roxy rolled over on her stomach, still clinging to the surface like a water bug. She rested her chin on her laced fingers and smiled. Nikki was too nice . Defiantly a good opposite to Roxy's cold attitude. She was grateful that Nikki was around, it made being on this planet a bit more bearable. She shrugged at her question about the girly things, "I don't know. Like....", she was drawing a blank, 'Wait...why would you paint your nails?". Roxy was sheltered from the outside world her whole life. She didn't know what girls her age did with friends. All she remembered was the only time she was able to stay the night with Stella. They were young then and Roxy didn't really remember the details. All she knew was that other than Fibb and Nikki, that was the only other friend she had.

Roxy didn't notice the woman's distress until she splashed around next to her and all but disappeared under the pool's surface. Roxy thought nothing of it and laughed, "Guys? I know we have a lot of them around here but I didn't know we were picking favorites", she said, not understanding what she meant, "This is the problem with secrets, I guess. We are not on the same page about a lot of things." She shrugged and allowed herself to sink back into the water, "Alright, Fun Fact Number 1: Phang is a matriarchy. Women call all the shots and men are the workers. I personally don't think it works very well buuuuuut", she trailed off with a shrug.

(( Now for the anime stereotype. :3 )))

Ansgar sneezed for some odd reason.

"Weird..." he said suddenly. Was there dust in here? Shrugging, he turned to Tyler.

"You can actually materialize literally anything in existence? Aren't there rules for that? Codes? Something? A time limit? This is ridiculous man! It's awesome!" Ansgar said, grabbing the set.

Then, the door was knocked upon. Frowning, Ansgar turned and headed to it, concerned.

He opened it.

There were shadows there. One had a plate of pastries of a chocolate nature.

Ansgar stared at them for a long moment.

"Hey, Tyler.." he said, turning slightly. "If a shadow offers me a plate of delectable looking confectionery and there's no one else around, I have two questions. Am I going crazy? Should I accept them?"

Edited by Thaelasan

Nikki shrugged when Roxy asked why girls painted their nails. In all honesty, Nikki didn't quite know what to do either. Since she had to be cautious with her abilities, not wanting to be labeled as a gifted, Nikki didn't make very many friends and the few friends she had were held under tight scrutiny by the family that had raised her. Not even kids could be trusted when it came to passing a secret, that's how one child was sentenced to imprisonment when he was only in grade one. After ten years of being watched and heavily guarded, did the kid finally get released after no signs of a gift being present manifest.

So, the few things she knew were from some things Nikki had done with her adoptive mother and the shows she watched. Although, there were some things she found enjoyable despite not serving any actual purpose, such as braiding another girls hair if one knew how to do it properly. Nikki only knew a few braids, but they had served as good quality moments with her parent.

"Oh! Let's have a slumber party! I hear they're fun. We could tell ghost stories, eat snacks, and play some games. It'll be a fun experience for both of us, but... who's room would you rather stay in?"

It wasn't that her room wouldn't suffice, it was just Nikki wasn't sure the... modifications she had made would suit the tastes of her friend. Being a metal manipulator meant ones room became ones play field and the objects within it were not restricted to... tamper with. Of course, Nikki had a feeling Roxy might feel a little uncomfortable sharing her room. Not because she distrusted Nikki, but probably because of events from her past. That was Nikki's assumption, anyway.

"You don't have to force yourself to tell me anything you feel uncomfortable explaining. However, if it doesn't bother you too terribly, tell me more about this Phang place."

Edited by zakku_uchiha

"Uh, don't think so. Everything so far has just appeared when I wanted it." said Tyler, which was the honest truth. Nothing had denied him. His train of thought was interrupted when the door was knocked. Ansgar had opened it already, and there stood two beings of shadow. One of them had a plate of brownies in their hand.

The shadows. They made him uneasy. His entire body was on alert at the sight of a shadow-being. They could make his power irrelevant. They were beings of darkness, and they would not be tolerated.

His pistol shook his their holsters. The only thing he wanted to do at that moment was obliterate them. His hands could not keep steady. He breathed as quick as a rabbit.

And then came Passer. The beautiful planet, Passer, in all its glory. It was a trade planet, the greatest in the system. And then passing world-eaters decided to make a snack of it to get to their next destination. The planet had done its job. Always calmed in him down in the past; made him think he had a home to go back to.

But he didn't. Its legacy was blown away like the sands in the desert. He sighed.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Roxy grinned, "That sounds fun. I did that once when I was younger with my....", she paused. Stella was the one that turned her in to the Consilium after she saved her life. Did Roxy even consider her a friend anymore? She mentally shrugged and continued, "My friend. Back on Phang. Before I was taken", She said. She thought for a moment when Nikki mentioned where they should do it. She had never seen the inside of Nikki's room. Well, she had, but it get changed so often that she wasn't sure what it normally looks like. Roxy actually shrugged this time, "I don't know. We could go to my room as long as you don't mind sleeping on the ceiling." she said sheepishly. Altering her room in any way was forbidden during her time in the Consilium. This was difficult becasue Roxy's powers kinda...leaked. If she enough time in a place, Her powers latch to the area. the furniture in her room was currently all six surfaces in her room, each wall became a floor and the same was true for the ceiling. She loved it how it was. It felt so much bigger with her dresser resting sideways on the wall next to her bed resting upside down on the ceiling. The free space in the center of her room was a zone of zero gravity, making navigation much easier.

She thought for a moment, forming an idea she may regret, "We should let the guys in on this", she started, "I mean, we are all gods and we all live in the same place. I honestly can't say I know anything about any of them. I think, bare with me, I think we should set up in one of the common rooms so anyone passing through can chill if they want." She shrugged. Roxy looked at her hands and noticed that her calloused fingers were horrifically shriveled. That was a sign that she had been soaking too long. She wadded to the edge of the pool and pulled herself out to sit on the edge of the pool. She stretched out towards her cloths so she could grab her towel without moving from her spot. She toweled off her hair, "You wanna know 'bout Phang?" She asked through her towel, "Well I guess I can give you a basic rundown." She dropped the towel to cover her breasts and raised an eyebrow at her. Her mohawk was mangled beyond recognition. Almost all at once, it untangled itself and returned to it's normal shape.

She inhaled exaggeratedly, "Well. Phang is not even a planet. It's a comet. It also doesn't have a normal orbit. Its a kinda random figure eight between two different systems. It's beautifully choreographed with the rest of the planets too. There are plenty of close calls but the existence of yours truly kept my home from smashing into someone else. As you can guess, our seasons, days and years and pretty whacked out. eight months of dwindling sunlight and eight months of growing sunlight. Our years are different lengths too." she said, pausing to make sue she was still following, "since as long as anyone can remember, females have dominated the population. Its like 3 women to every one dude or something like that. Anyway, my society was heavily influenced by religion....", she stopped there. She didn't want to talk about that but that's where her conversation was going. She had to change the subject, "I'm sorry, thats irrelevant.", she lied. As she spoke, she finished drying herself off and began to get dressed again.

"Eh?! T-t-t-the guys? W-Why invite the guys? I mean..."

Again, Nikki's face reddened to almost a brilliant rose red after Roxy mentioned inviting the guys to the sleep over as well. Sure, they had gotten to know each other for quite some time now, but Nikki still wasn't used to the coed feel of this place. Most everything they did was coed, from bathing, to eating, and of course training. Luckily, most of the guys had paired up with each other and left Roxy and Nikki to their own respective rooms. Had they been required to share completely... well... Nikki probably wouldn't had made it as far as she had.

Even as Roxy began to dry herself off, Nikki submerged herself below the water and thought for a moment. For some reason, she felt like she needed to get back at Roxy somehow. So, while the girl dressed, Nikki took control of any airborne minerals and formed a 'rope' of sorts. Slowly and carefully, Nikki wrapped the girl with the invisible specks until everything was set. Clenching her hand, the minerals compressed on Roxy's body in BDSM sort of factor and Nikki sat back to watch the show.

"That's for toying with my emotions and getting me so flustered."

Sticking her tongue out, Nikki let the minerals drop to the ground as she hopped out of the water with a smile stretching across her face. Well, until the comparisons began and Nikki remembered just how... underdeveloped she was compared to Roxy. Now, with a sigh, she grabbed her own towel and began to dry herself off.

"So, do you know if Phang even exists still? You know, since you're here and not there assisting with its rotations anymore. I mean, based on what you just said, a year for the comet is roughly sixteen months of S.E.T, yet one year here is a third of that time frame. Simply, in the time we've spent training, your comet could've collided with something by this point and has since been reduced to mere fragments of what it had once been. How would you feel if that were the case?"

Nikki wasn't sure if she was stepping over any bounds, but Roxy had provided information that could've led to a detrimental scenario for her original residential location. It wasn't that she was trying to be grim, but she didn't want her friend to be in any kind of pain if something had happened.

(( The hell Nikki. ))

Ansgar stared for a moment and then kicked the shadow in the chest. As the plate went up, he grabbed it, electrified it, and hurled it at the shadows' necks, decapitating them both.

He then drew the plate back to himself using the charge, collected the brownies as they fell, and moved back to Tyler. He grinned.

"Gotta make a showstopper sometimes, right?!" he asked excitedly, sitting down. He placed the goggles on his head and began to play.

Matt felt the shadows go down. He appeared where one of the shadows had fell down and he sighed. He looked at the platter and sighed as he saw the electricity crackle and surround it. He looked over at ansgar, "did you really have to attack the shadows? i mean you should know by now that it's me when shadows offer stuff." Matt had gotten used to everyone and wasn't completely shy around them all but he did like to send shadows first. He owed headbanger a lot for teaching him to keep them steady as well as showing him how to see in the dark and create an area of complete darkness. He rubbed the back of his head "so thats a yes to the brownies?if so ill be off to try and find the others and see if they want brownies or maybe i'll make popcorn.

Roxy shrugged when she noticed Nikki's reaction to her suggestion, "It was just an idea. It's not like I want to sleep with any of them. I was just suggesting that we invite them to hang out", she explained. She felt bad for embarrassing her. They just saw men differently she guessed. She didn't mind staying in one of their rooms for the sleep over. Roxy, unlike Nikki, was fine with sharing living space with a bunch of men. She could easily take care of herself if one of them tried something. Not like any of them would, she made sure they knew that Roxy was powerful enough to throw them into orbit if they tried anything.

Roxy yelped when she was suddenly completely immobilized but a series of metal ropes bound her up tight. She twisted her head around and glared at Nikki, "Ummmph Rrrrumph", she tried to say around the gag in her mouth. Her eyes narrowed at the girl as she spoke. Get her flustered? What was she talking about toying with her emotions. She suddenly got it as she was set free, "whoa whoa chick. Save it for the sleepover", she teased with a laugh, "And your secret's out now. You like someone here don't you?", she said. Roxy bent over and pulled on her shorts that originated as jeans before continuing, "I never really saw the point in crushin' on anyone. The Seer did call us siblings when I first got here so that's been a bit of a turn off", she admitted.

Roxy fell silent when Nikki asked about the state of her home world. It is true, Phang could be gone without her. She came up with a semi-rational argument, "No. I don't think so. There hasn't been someone like me on my planet for a very long time. My people have safety measures to keep that from happening.", she said. There had to be or the comet would have hit something a long time ago. Phang was probably fine, not that sh cared. Roxy shrugged at her friend's question, "I don't really know how i would feel. I mean, that's where I grew up.", she said, "But there isn't anything for me there anymore". While she spoke, she snapped the clasp on her bra. However, When she bent over to grab her shirt, the clasp on the back snapped. She grabbed the front out of reflex and groaned with irritation, "D'arvit! I'm starting to run low on clothing", she said, "I hope the Seer lets us go on a road trip soon or I'll have to resort to wife beater bras", she said. She shrank her broken underwear with her power and put it in her shorts pocket. She pulled her shirt on and slung her vest on over top that. She was pretty sure she still had another on i her dresser. Roxy would have to swing by her room to grab it as soon as they got back.

Username: BlueLink9001

Name: Kriibahtoor (Kill Wrath Inferno), Prefers to be called Krii though.

Description: Has long black hair, white(Not paper white) skin, He wears gloves constantly, and refuses to take them off, the gloves look like the Glass Gauntlets from Skyrim, his eyes are Red and Blue(Red is on the left, Blue is on the right) he wears a Black shirt, a black hood with a red streak along the left side, Black pants that have big pockets, and the Skyrim Dragon Symbol on the right side of the back of it, he wears boots with a red streak along the back of it.

Ability: Either to cause instant death to whoever he touched with his hands or Teleportation and Levitation.

Weapon: A Warhammer that looks lke a Daedric Warhammer.

Personality: He is calm and nice normally but when someone tells him to take off his gloves, His personality changes straight to blunt,stubborn and rude.

Other: I made this character on my 3DS. .3.

((Forgive me BlueLink... but I can not accept your character. I've been too lazy to actually edit it in, but this RP is now closed to any more character applications.))

Nikki paused as she was drying her legs off, looking up at Roxy with a scowl as she spoke of her liking someone here. Did she want to get bound up again? Sighing, Nikki remained silent for a moment and continued to dry herself off until Roxy spoke of them all being siblings.

"Well, based on what she told us before, we all originated from the Creationist, not from a womb. So, I guess we could be considered siblings in that sense, but I doubt we're related in the same sense as literal siblings. I mean, I get how you feel about it, but have you ever actually thought about how you feel for the guys here? You don't feel this strange electric tingle run through your body or anything when one of them gets close to you?"

As Nikki spoke, she got closer and closer to Roxy until her face was just mere inches from the other girl's face. Laughing, Nikki pressed her nose against her friend's and took a step back, discarding her towel and acquiring her underwear. That's when that happened. Just as Nikki was securing her own bra, Roxy's broke and left her braless. Nikki just stared at the girl with disbelief and a sense of defeat, turning around and pushing up on her own twins.

Why don't you get bigger, too? You've been the same size since grade six.

Sighing, she figured there was not much else she could do in this situation aside from be jealous. Then Roxy mentioned running low on clothing and Nikki turned back to face her friend.

"Have you not talked with the Sprytes? They actually make better clothing than any name brand company in the galaxy. Why, even my night garments are more comfortable than the most expensive pair and highest rated set you can find on the net. We'll need to find Sughi (pronounced Suki) after we're done getting dressed and get you some more clothes. All you gotta tell her is the preferred color and what kind of design you're looking for and she'll make it. Amazing, right?"

Ansgar suddenly felt really odd inside, as though he needed to comfort someone. Confused, he removed the band and turned, only to see Matt at the door.

"Matt, that wasn't an invitation, though the brownies were excellent." Ansgar said, frowning. "You know Tyler doesn't like your powers. I don't want to be in the middle of a conflict so if you guys are gonna fight it out I'm gone. Tell me when it's over." he said, zapping away.

He appeared next to the two women, thankfully they were dressed. He grinned. He was still sitting, cross-legged, completely nonchalant.

"Nikki, how would you like to accompany me on a tour of the clouds above the planet? The storm cell nearby looks quite.. electrifying." he smiled, shaking with excitement. "Now, I'd ask Roxy, of course, but she still scares me slightly - no offense - since she can utterly decimate my abilities. Oh, I'll be honest with myself. One vacuum and I'm gone. You guys can still use your abilities but I wouldn't have any more access to energy, which I need. We've discussed this. So, apologies, Roxy. Besides, for some reason, I think Nikki and I should go places. Why would that be?"

He pondered for a moment, confused. He had allowed his facial hair to grow out more and had stylized it into a comedic looking goatee, sort of like a magician from some unknown story. With the rest of his ensemble, it fit. He believed he was almost twenty, if he wasn't already. Then again, did mortal years really apply to gods? He considered this a moment.

In any case, he then created a tail using his electricity and began to wag it fiercely. He made one for Nikki as well, pleased.

"Sometimes I wish everyone had tails, you know? Not for any weird reason but so I knew who to cheer up." he said, standing to his full height. "Of course, the fetishists would be absolutely thrilled. In any case, shall we?"

He held out his gloved hand with a flourish.

Now Matt was there. Tyler sighed. Ansgar had left him, and then Matt had came out of nowhere. Oh well. That was okay.

A brick wall now separated the two. Tyler did not want to have anything to do with the shadow boy, nothing at all. That was his entire feeling on the situation, just block off contact and everything will be okay. He removed the band and sighed, placing it on the table. After that, he Melded another Passer in his hand. The situation was still tense, and he placed it on the table. He'd never let Ansgar see this, of course. It was a relic of HIS past, and nobody else got to know his pain.

Pain. He shook away the thought. The Seer had left them alone for this long, and he did not feel like thinking about her.

Tyler suddenly realized that Matt could come in through his shadow. He sighed, then melded out a brilliant light after closing his eyes. Matt would not violate this sanctum of his. Outside of this room, he was forced to tolerate the boy, but here he would not be allowed. Of course, outside they had a common enemy out of the Seer.

"Before you say anything, Matt, no! I don't want you in here. At all, ever, end of discussion!"

Tyler hoped that that and the light would dissuade the boy from trying anything like sneaking in.

Ansgar might be returning, so the replica of Passer and the light both faded away back into nothingness. He liked to show up unannounced.

Where had Ansgar even gotten off to? It really wasn't unlike him to go zapping off anywhere he damn well pleased, but Tyler was usually brought along. This time, he just zipped away. Probably stormriding or something. That was a hobby of his. Even though the storms on this planet were deadly to anything that can't process its extreme energies. Like Ansgar, for example. That boy could absorb any energy source. Except for probably a radioactive one. That might be dangerous for him. Might. Tyler didn't really know what his limits were. That went the same for him, if he tried to Meld anything together that was too large it might end up killing him. He's never tried to make anything really big though, simply because of that fear.

He wasn't really sure he even could. Maybe he should ask the Seer about it; even though she beat them all up on a daily basis, you could see her reasoning behind it. Anyone could see the pain she hid behind her face, and a hatred of humanity. She was sort of like a really mean mother figure. She probably heard what he had said to Matt as well. She sort of had a way of knowing what went on in the planet.

"Seer, I'd like to ask you a question, if that's permitted." He said without warning, and continued.

"Can I die from trying to Meld anything that too big for my body to handle? Like a planet? I've never really determined my limits. Look into the future and tell me."

[Oh, Thael. You just balled in on a broken bra situation. So...do with that what you will.]

(( I've said it before - Ansgar's kind of oblivious when it comes to awkward situations. It's like me in real life.

I don't feel awkward - at all. I help other people not feel awkward. ))

Matt sighed when ansgar bailed then a wall and a bright light were formed though the light was only temporary. He looked down as Tyler basically told him to get the censorkip.gif out. He was used to this treatment though and he was usually the shy one because of it. "I didn't want to come in I know you don't like me for some reason, maybe our abilitys cancel, maybe you don't like the way I am personality wise but I didn't come to argue. I actually just wanted to make sure you guys weren't wasting the brownies before I went and offered to the girls. I honestly am trying not to be a nuisance I'm just trying to be nice. He melded into his shadows coming out behind ansgar tapping his shoulder "you should go back there before he destroys your room or something over his fear of shadows because like it or not they are everywhere so if he is gonna flip over every shadow you should be there to stop him, if it is just me then he should be fine. Anyways I came here to offer the two ladies that I haven't talked to in a while any snacks, I have been in the kitchen making snacks and made way more than I could possibly eat. Do either of you want brownies, or maybe popcorn?" Matt realized that they were by two almost naked girls as they were dressing and kept his eyes away, "Ansgar I have a feeling we may be In trouble."

(Don't quite know where to bring ace in, maybe walk in to Tyler but I'm not sure since Tyler may be with the seer?)

Edited by voltage

Before Nikki could get a reply, Ansgar suddenly appeared and it was practically instinct for her to shield herself. Bands of metal wrapped around her body until it looked like a futuristic set of armor and another pillar of metal shot out of the ground in an attempt to impale Ansgar. Nikki's face was bright red and a look of annoyance was plastered on her face as she stood hunched over, one arm across her chest despite already being covered.

"Y-You... You... Stop doing that! How many times have I told you to not just pop up without considering what it is we're doing?!"

Nikki had already created a sort of shield around Roxy as well, but she had a tendency not to overreact like she did. Sighing, Nikki stood back straight and relaxed a little, adjusting the metal wrapped around her body so she had more freedom of movement. Looking into the sky, Nikki could see the swell in the distance and sort of admired it, but then looked back at her own hands as she thought about the possible consequences.

"I know you can absorb most of it, but the likelihood that something bad could happen bothers me. I can't ground myself properly when I'm up there and you're the perfect lightning rod."

Looking down at the ground, Nikki rejected Ansgar's hand and shied away from him ever so slightly. It wasn't because she didn't want to try, but because she was considering the risks.

"I'm sorry."

((I'll get the Seer's post in after Thael or padfoot reply.))

Edited by zakku_uchiha