Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

Mical's eyes simply widened as the woman completely eroded a mountain behind her. His pencil butterflies had flow back into the drawing, back into the safety of the small grotto. The woman then began to rant slightly about how the old gods were killed off by the technology of men. This quickly made him make a mention not, gods were still flesh and blood, and were not completely invincible. That was good to know, despite his future plans involving him laying low. Looking up from his drawing, he began to listen to Ansger talk about various other things, such as the woman's warning, how being a god changed nothing for him.

In Mical's personal of Ansger, he talked way too much. Not that it was a bad thing, he often got bored when he had to listen to long speeches or lectures. Mical knew that he was a bad person, it was more because he had a pretty bad attention span. As he listened to Ansger talk about whatever came at the top of his head, Mical began to draw on a new page. The drawing itself was rather crude, lines all jagged, nothing was shaded. It wasn't a finalized product, but it gave him a foundation. It was a giant tree, with swirls of lights around it. Something of a world tree, maybe something that could connect his butterfly picture...

It was at this point in time Mical felt an arm going around his shoulder. Looking up from his drawing, he noticed Ansger had began to talk about helping him out, figuring out what he could do with his art. He actually smiled a bit, the gesture was very kind... the notion of making a religion was not. The notion of him being the god of creativity was tempting, but he didn't want to be a figure head for creativity. He would address his concerns at the end, Ansger was on a roll with his talk anyway.

The fact Ansger kept speaking of him in a highly positive light, despite barely knowing each other caused his cheeks to pink up a bit. He hadn't heard this much praise since his first painting was showcased, he wasn't used to praise. Hell, he always got stage fright, which is why he used a pen name whenever he signed his art. His thoughts were disturbed when Ansger told him that he would protect him against Art Block, which caused him to laugh a bit. Art block happened all the time for him, which is why he chose the Vagabond life. It was the most effective thing for him, it made things more refreshing and clear then being in one place for more then a week.

As such, Ansger's ideas involved him drawing a famialr, figuring out if they were temporary and what kinds of stress they could handle with real-world physics. He sure did have all the bases covered, but Mical didn't care much for any of that. Much like his talent, it'll all come naturally over time, why bother rushing things, especially with art. But in the man's excitement, he grabbed him by the shoulders and asked if he could make puppies and dragons. The sudden movement caused him to yelp a bit in shock.

While he could in theory try to draw all those things, he didn't believe he could rush something like that and make it come alive. Then again, anything was possible when you're a god.

When he was asked if he could borrow some paper and a pencil, he silently grabbed those things and handed them over to Ansger. With a sigh, he looked towards the cathedral that was in the east. With a yawn, he stretched his arms and walked towards the building, but he stopped and turned around to Ansger.

"About what you said, about making me a God of Creavitity..." He said quietly, his voice sounded almost sad. But as he looked at him, he smiled brightly. "It kinda defeats the purpose of Creativity, there shouldn't be a pinnacle, something to aspire too. That's how I see it anything, thanks for the offer though." He added, still smiling brightly. He didn't need to address the other things he said, he'd figure it all out in time.

"Well, if you aspire, you're more likely to be motivated to use your imagination. I mean, one of the only reasons men dream is because they want to dream bigger than anyone else, right?" Ansgar said, shrugging as he began to draw a picture while laying on his back. It was going to be a picture of himself, with Volt. He grinned.

(( Speaking of which, I'm working on coloring that picture now. :3

Bonus if you can tell me the movie it is from without looking it up. )) Edited by Thaelasan

"Eighteen hours until the Great Star rises again. I suggest you rest, eat, and explore during that allotted time. For, when it rises, training commences and no, I do not care if you are still in your bed."

Sighing, I stepped away and vanished, entering the lapse of time and locking myself away. My emotions had began to swell and I needed to balance them. Were he still here! I wouldn't have to worry about such trivial matters. Unfortunately, the only reminder I have of him is the very power he gave me. A power I did not wish to use unless necessary. If that path came! then I would have no choice but to use it.

Curling into a ball within my own realm, I reflected on the past and how we fell. How man came to our world with the intent to raze everything on it. Why were we at such a loss? Unable to comprehend the technology that struck us down like mere mortals. Our powers erased hundreds of lives, but the time spent building their population we soon found we were outnumbered and our numbers were slowly dwindling.

If I had been given reign to freely use my powers, the others might have survived, but the Creationist prohibited me from interfering and I could only watch as my friends fell. I was alone. Alone for hundreds of years until I was finally able to see the new age being born. Unlike my generation, this new generation was raised by human hands. Whether it be through orphanage or a preordained adoptive family, they never knew about their birth right or the status they would gain in their future.

Now, I have been tasked with training and babysitting this new, undeveloped group of godlings. They know not of the rules set by the Creationist or the limits and restrictions of their own powers. Of course, they would soon learn.

Wrapping my arms around my knees, I soon began to fall into a deep slumber and the visions would soon begin.

"So your a god eh?", Fibb asked, stroking his salt and pepper beard with thoughtfulness

Roxy only looked at the floor and nodded. She didn't want to be a god. She just wanted to continue to drift around the universe without a care in the world. Like a stray cat. Whatever a cat was.

She looked up at the old ship Captain, who looked back at her with expectancy.

"What? You saw me earlier. If I go back down there I will be scrapped across the ground by some crazy time traveling witch."

"But what if thats your purpose in life"

"She doesn't get to tell me that!"

The cabin fell silent, the ring from Roxy's voice lingered in the cabin. she drew up her knees to her chest like a child and sighed, "Ever since I left my home I have been the master of my own fate. I don't want to stop living that way just becasue someone said I'm special"

"Well I don't know about you but I'll love to be a god. No one can tell you what to do, where to go. Think of the power. Think of the attention you would receive. Your name will be in the songs and poems of generations to come. You-"

Fibb stopped short when he saw the look on Roxy's face. It was a look of annoyance and anger. HE raised his hands in surrender, "Alright, got it. Your a strong independent woman", he apologized.

Silence filled the cabin again. Fibb did not let that last very long, 'Alight, I'll tell ya what", he started, switching on all the things Roxy made him turn off, "I need a resupply and the closest sector is a few hundred light years away. I'll leave ya here and come back for ya in a day or two. If your not happy, I'll take ya to the Sigma Sector and never speak of this place again"

Roxy remained silent but nodded her head.

Fibb rose from her chair and crossed the room, "Yer the toughest woman I 'ave ever known. Ya'll be fine".

Roxy nodded slowly, her hair changing to a deep blue, and headed to the airlock.

She watched as Captian Fibb's Curser jumped into Hyperspace and vanished from view completely. Slower than preferred, Roxy headed back to the strange planet to rejoin the others like her.

She streaked across the sky like a comet, heading towards a large building. Below, she caught sight of the ohter people that she was "trained" with. She flipped her feet forward and slammed into the ground, her increased density kept her safe from the force of the impact. She climbed from the small, smoking crater that she formed and dusted her denim shirt off. Roxy made her way towards the others, her hair now it's normal green. She approached the group in silence, only rtalking after she got close enough, "Roxy Locus", she said to the flickery fellow, "So....where are we sleeping?", she asked the group as a whole.

Matt jumped slightly at the feel of what he thought was a meteor hit the earth. He looked over as roxy walked up his blue eyes tracking her unsure if she would attack anyone or if she was going to take off again. He was surprised when she introduced herself. He spoke curiously slightly confused about her seemingly changed mind. "Welcome back, my name is matt incase you didn't hear it before. I believe there is a big building around here for us to sleep in, eat and stuff like that. Some people preferr to stay outside but it's up to you. You missed some stuff but we have 18 hours, if we are asleep or awake she will attack us again. I think we will need to team up with eachother to keep her at bay, I can move people through shadows so that could help."

- Username: zakku_uchiha

- Name: Nikki

- Description: Nikki

- Ability: Metal

- Weapon: Anything she creates

- Personality: Nikki can be quiet and reclusive, but never fails to be at her friend's side when they need her. She'll have her lively and energetic moments as well, but usually around those she trusts and even then she becomes embarrassed. Other times, she can be authoritative, serious, and demanding.

- Other:

(( I was actually hoping for some critique or something on my Ansgar picture. (sniffles) Anyway, Zakku, does that mean Metal girl would do really well with Ansgar since she uses conductive materials? I'm already coming up with combo moves.

Man, I played so many Square Enix games and read so much manga when I was younger that whenever I make fights or play roleplays, I come up with epic combo moves they'd have if they were in games. ))

Ansgar sat up, halting his drawing for a moment.

"Move through shadows?! I wanna do that!" he said excitedly, immediately interested. "What else can you do? What can any of you do? I really want to see! Oh, and we haven't even told each other about our pasts or anything! Well I have, sort of, but that's just because I say so much."

He began to spark all over from the excitement as usual, sending volts to the ground as they made a complete current with the metals of the earth.

"By the way, you guys had monsters attack you, right? Mine was so cool! It was a giant, lightning tiger thing! I wanted to keep it but it killed people.."

Looking out a window, at the clouded skies above, a young girl sat irritably and heaved a heavy sigh. Adjusting her line of sight, she peered into the congested streets of the city and began to lightly tap a pencil on the desk she had been sitting at. With a light twist of her pinkie, the lead in the pencil broke down into fragments and began to swirl around on a piece of paper, creating a circle on the sheet.

Suddenly, she heard the faint tapping of a foot on the ground and turned to see her teacher standing at her desk with a stern look on his face. Some of the other students were beginning to mutter to each other only to go silent when the teacher turned his head to see who wasn't working. In that moment, the girl returned the lead to the pencil and acting as if nothing strange had happened.

"Come to my office when the day is over, I need a word with you, Miss Zhelezo."

Nodding, the young girl gulped just as the dismissal bell rang and waited for the rest of the class to leave. When the room was empty, the teacher looked to her and sighed.

"You shouldn't do that in class, Nikki. What if the others caught what you were doing?"

"It wouldn't have mattered, they wouldn't know what they saw and by the time they realized what was going on, I would've already fixed the situation."

"And what if they recorded it? They'd have proof you were one of the 'gifted' children."

"it's not that difficult to tamper with the memory unit on a cell phone. I would've..."

"Nikki."

"I'll be more careful. So, how did my work look?"

"Aside from the circle on the paper, everything looked right. Of course, Chemistry doesn't seem all that difficult for you."

Nikki smiled and spun around on her heel, feeling accomplished at receiving another passing mark. Suddenly, she noticed a strange piece of paper on top of her book and looked it over.

Strange writing covered the sheet and what it said made no sense. Nikki was even more baffled that she could understand what it even said. Turning to the teacher she held it up for him to take a look at, but only puzzlement reflected off his face as he peered at the sheet of paper.

"Yes? That's quite an old sheet of paper you got. What about it?"

"The writing, can you read it?"

"What writing? It's just a blank sheet of paper. Nikki, I think it's time you went home and got some rest."

Nikki stuck her tongue out, but wasn't one to refuse an order to go home. So, grabbing all of her things, she packed up and left the building.

------

Massive buildings loomed overhead, each with their own story. Of course, Nikki had her own. When she was between the ages eight and nine, Nikki's ability began to swell. It started small, silverware and small objects, but as time passed she began to explore the limits of her ability. Tin cans, trash cans, silverware, street signs, wires, etc. Her eventual goal was the abandoned sew shop off of Third.

An incident had occurred there with a past gifted child and the shop was shut down. On this planet, they referred to people who were born of unnatural bloodlines, but had acquired various abilities as the gifted. In the past, it was praiseworthy to be a gifted, but since the incident at the old sewing plant. Being a gifted had become more of a curse.

Still, one day, Nikki wanted to return to this planet and play with the metals found in the ground that allowed the construction of such massive towers. Maybe one day, she'd have the energy to accomplish such a task.

Roxy nodded to Matt, at least he knew how to ack like a civilized person and tried to fill him in. It didn't seem like anyone knew anything about what was going on. They were going to get beat up on again? That blows. Like, a lot. Roxy flinched winced when the lightening boy rudely asked about their past.

"Come on Roxous", The young girl yelled from the top of a hill covered in yellow-red grass.

Roxous, being younger than her friend, fell behind in their race to the top of their secret play spot and was not panting and struggling to make it to the top, "Come one Stella. You know you're faster than me, why do you insist on racing?", she asked. Stella, who was a few inches taller and downing two ridges of short, blue hair on her head, smirked, "because I'm better than you", she said with a chortle. Roxous sighed as her best friend slid down the rocky hill towards the rushing green river at the bottom. That is where their spot was. The small cave at the bank of the river was a bit dangerous to get to but what wasn't at the age of 8 revolutions. they reached the small cliff they had to climb across to get to the ledge where the cave was. As always, Stella went first. She picked herself across the jagged cliff face and Roxy fallowed, "Careful Stella. You don't want to fall"

"Don't worry so much Rox-", she was cut off when the rock below her gave under her weight.

"Stella!", Roxous screamed as her friend plummeted towards the water below.

Without reason, Roxous extended her hand towards her to save her. Stella suddenly stopped falling, she just stopped midair and began to float back up towards her.

After a short climb with her now weightless friend clinging to her back, Roxous and Stella found themselves standing on the yellow grass facing each other. Roxous stopped whatever she was doing and Stella dropped back to the ground. She looked at Roxous with tears in her eyes, it was a look of fear, "Stella", she started. The girl backed away. Tears were now forming in Roxous' eyes, "Please...please don't tell the Consilium", she begged, tears running down her dirty cheeks.

Roxy shrugged of the memory like she always did. That was a long time ago and it shouldn't bother her any more. She tuned back into the conversation and heard them talking about walking throguht shadows. Roxy looked towards the setting sun and remembered the building she saw when she was flying in. That's where she would be staying. Turning back to the group, she laughed, "Shadow transportation? Have fun with that", she said. Without a word, she vanished, collapsing the space between herself and the cathedral on the horizon and appearing at the front door in an instant. She did the same to get in the closed door. Inside was much like the Consilium's quarters, huge widows and vaulted ceilings. She rolled her eyes. This place was just big and flashy and empty. Much like her reasons for being there. She found some stairs and walked towards what she assumed to be the living quarters.

She may not like being on this dirtball, but the water pressure here was to die for. She stepped out of the stone shower and dried off her hair with the white towel that she acquired from the ship she was on at the beginning of the day. Her mohawk sprang back up into its original, foot tall height. She walked into the room she found and laied down on the bed naked. The cool sheets felt good against her already sore body. Her purple markings on her back and chest were now fully visible. That changed when she pulled on a pair of lounging pants and a large, black recon officer's shirt.

((Actually... it's a giant citadel where every individual room has its own bathroom. Then, there's a giant washroom, based off the Japanese onsen, and it's unisex (cause the original gods didn't care, they were like family to each other and yatta-yatta). This place was built to house the original gods, so everyone will have their own room. You'll also run into maid-like beings that the original gods called Sprytes (not to be confused with the tiny insignificant, mythological beings) who will be wandering about the citadel taking care of the daily needs, such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, basic maintenance, etc. I'll probably get a deeper description in with my next post, but... if your stuff doesn't match up with what I got, fix it please.))

Matt shook his head, he was tired and though he wasn't mad at the guy for talking too much he couldn't handle it "first off I'm only doing it when I need to I don't know how it would effect others. No I do not want to mention my past, it is far too painful for me. I am going to go relax in exhausted." Matt shadow transported himself and his baggage into the bathroom. He turned the water on excited to see that the pressure was great and was a constant stream unlike at his old home with censorkip.gif water pressure. He took off his dirty clothes putting them in a pile as he stepped under the water, it was hot but not enough to burn his skin. He moaned softly in relief as the water washed him and helped ease the tension in his exhausted body, especially his back and neck where his tension seemed to be stored. After finishing by washing his hair he stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel that was provided for him. He dried himself off as best he could and threw on a pair of sweat pants. He patted his stomach as he realized that he hadn't eaten in a while. Taking out a grenola bar and his book he smiled. Setting his book on his bed as long with a few other things he wanted before unpacking fully like his notebook and a pen he opened the grenola. He left his shirt off not minding if he was seen shirtless, he had a black swirl in the middle of his back that took up almost all the space that was back there but he didn't mind. He also had a scar going down the middle of his chest from a surgery he had as a baby on his heart but he was roué to show off that he was able to survive it. He started to walk around shirtless looking through doors trying to find the kitchen, he ate the grenola as he went wanting to find the kitchen to make something to eat. After a while he finally found the kitchen but was disappointed when he didn't see bacon. He poured a glass of apple cider and took a sip of it. He hopped up on the counter sitting on the edge as he had his snack. This is great, there are others like me, I'm not alone after all. They are a little talkative though well that electrical one is, the artist and space girl aren't at least, besides if I need space I can just go in my room. I wonder why she wants to beat on us though, she claims its training but what does her beating us with no chance to do anything back teach us other than she can beat a bunch of gods that barely know their powers. Matt continued to eat his snack as he lost himself in thought, soon enough his snack was gone and he started to mess around making his shadow come alive chuckling as it danced.

((Ehh... markings are fine, though not really necessary, however... Not to drop any spoilers or anything, but none of our characters were 'born' and they also never suffered any ailments, nor will they. Such ailments include: heart conditions, lung problems, hernias, etc. the worst that could happen to a godling is they'll get unnaturally high fevers (usually derived from pent up energy due to their unsurfaced potential). Also, everyone heals unnaturally quick. For instance, if you broke a finger as a godling, it'd be healed, without any aid, in roughly two days. Skinned knees/elbows usually healed in a few minutes. Bruises almost instantly disappeared. Simply, if you had gotten a heart condition, it would've healed on its own without the need for surgery.

Of course, these are also under the pretense that it was a natural occurrence. If another god has any part in it, the conditions usually last longer. So, like how the Seer was pummeling everyone, those bruises stick around a bit longer. Same thing with broken bones and cuts caused by another god.

Again, I'll get more in depth with this stuff on my next post.))

((So, I'm sorry to announce that Raptor of Dragons has dropped the RP. A little late on my part for announcing this, but this will be the opening for our main human antagonist.))

Theo was pacing patiently in the port, waiting for his scheduled flight to be ready to board. Glancing about, he noticed a cloaked man leaning against the wall on the opposite side and staring at him. Something felt off about this man and made Theo nervous. Turning, Theo began to secure his bags and as he turned back, he bumped into the same man that had his anxiety rising. Now, a surge of fear erupted through his body and a cold sweat began to form. In such close proximity, Theo could see the man's blood red eyes and the sinister grin on his face. All he wanted to do was get away.

"I pray your friends meet the same fate soon. This universe doesn't need your kind."

Perplexed, Theo didn't know what to think of the man's words. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be worrying about it for very long. A sharp pain erupted in his chest and his vision began to blur. Looking down, Theo saw a strange looking knife planted into his chest and the red hue of his blood, mixing with a golden liquid dripping off the handle.

"Rest in peace, young god."

------

Nikki clutched at her chest as she was walking home, her breathing becoming heavy pants and having to grab the fence to stabilize herself. Why had her vision gone blurry and why did she feel a stabbing pain in her chest? It had never happened before. Calmly, she remained in her spot, holding the fence and taking deep breaths. Looking up towards the sky, she watched as the clouds seemed to grow darker and a hint of red had mixed in with them. Could anyone else see it?

Looking about, she saw a couple at the intersection just down the block and they were pointing at the sky. It seems she wasn't going crazy after all.

Falling to her knees, she continued to breath deeply until the pain began to subside and things went back to normal. Well, for the most part that is. Looking back up, Nikki witnessed as the sky was almost blood red at this point and something sinister had swept across her mind, making her shiver and the hair on her arms to stand on end.

Something was definitely going on and she wanted to find out. Tugging on her bag, Nikki began to rush back to her house. Throwing her shoes off as she entered the front door and tossing her bag into the closet, Nikki didn't hesitate to flip on the hologram to watch the news. It seemed multiple planets across the galaxy were experiencing the blood cloud phenomenon, but one story attracted her attention the most. Saturn, three galaxies from her own, Nikki watched the footage of a cloaked man stabbing a young boy. Dread swelled over Nikki just looking at the knife, why that was she didn't understand as she had never feared knives before, but something about that object made her nervous.

Flipping the hologram off, Nikki sat in the living room in discomfort, wondering why this was having such an effect on her. A creak startled her and she turned to see her mom with a tray, entering the room.

"Here I thought I was gonna surprise you. Seems your father needs to fix that floor, huh?"

Nikki smiled and shrugged, scooting herself over on the couch so her mother could sit down. Surely enough, she had baked cookies and was setting the tray on the table as something else began to swell over Nikki's thoughts.

"It's so strange how so many planets could be experiencing the blood clouds at the same time. Why, I thought that phenomenon was partial to Aragyn (a planet not too dissimilar to Mars)."

"What would you do if I decided to leave here, Mom?"

For a moment, the woman looked perplexed, but a sweet smile washed over her face and she wrapped her arm around Nikki's shoulders.

"I'd be worried, but it is your choice to leave, not mine. Of course, I think I'd be more upset if you didn't at least write to me or come back and visit every so often."

Nikki smiled, but began to shuffle her fingers together and was staring at the ground. With a sigh, her mother stood and placed her hands on her hips.

"If you gotta go, you gotta go, right? Let me get a few things for you to take with you and then I'll let you go. Just a few things to remind you of home."

Mical had silently made his way to the citadel. He was still in awe at the sheer size of the building. Once he was inside, he quickly made his way up the stairs and into one of the empty rooms not claimed by anyone else. Once he closed the door behind him, he quickly stripped down out of his sweaty clothing. Luckily he always carried a few extra bits of clothing. Wrapping himself with one of his dirty shirts, he quickly made his way to the washroom. Luckily he didn't meet any one on the way there, he hated being seen naked. As soon as he got there, he discarded his musky shirt and turned on the shower, sighing out in relief as the hot water enveloped him. Once he was soaked, he began to comb his hair with his hands, getting out the grim as best his could. When he pushed his hair back, he realized it got to the point where it reached his upper backside. Despite being teased and getting not-so subtle comments about it from his father, he liked having long hair. The bangs were a pain though, but that was more due to not cutting them. Once he was done with his shower, he dried off and put on his fresh-er clothing and made his way back to his room.

Roxy cautiously peeked around the corner and peered into the darkness of the stone hallway. Whatever she had heard it was gone now. The small patter of feet mush have been a strange echo or even a hallucination. She was hungry and desperately needed a sublimas. She padded down the hall silently, her bare feet cold on the stone floor. She vanished when she reached the stairs. Walking was for the poor.

She appeared in the main hall where he entered. Her every movement seemed to be amplify and echoed through the huge empty building. This lack of audibly secrecy worked both ways. SHe could hear someone rummaging around in a room at the far end of the main hall. She decreased her density and rose off the ground, all sound she produced stopped as she moved through the air like a specter.

She reached the door, clinging to the top of the door frame like a monkey, and saw what she was looking for. It was different from the frigorearca she had in her old home or those she had seen on ships, but the important thing was it had food inside. She appeared in front of the white box and opened the door. It was beautiful. There was food not only from almost every world she could think of but dozens of things she had never seen. She grabbed a paper carton of something with a picture of a round, orange object. She popped the top and took a drink from the carton like she always did. It was unlike anything she had ever had before. IT was acedic and sweet and tart all at the same time.

The bliss of the drink only lasted a moment for her body was rejecting it. She slid across the the floor on her knees and made it to the trash bin right on time. Her stomach ejected the substance and she felt miles better. She rose to her feet and smoothed the front of her shirt "Not drinking that anymore", she muttered, turning to go back to the Frigorearca.

She stopped dead when she saw one of the other gods-in-training standing on the other side of the kitchen. Her hair erupted into a bright pink, "Oh...hey. I drank poison. You know how that is", she explained rather lamely, "Your the shadow guy aren't you?", she asked. Her question was answered when she noticed the animated shadows dotted around the room, making it rather crowded. She didn't wait for an answer, she was already rummaging back through the cold box for something to eat.

She grabbed a jug of white liquid and took a tentative sip. This drink did not produce the same reaction as the orange drink. This drink was heavy and creamy and sweet. She looked at the label and read the translation that was in her language, "Milk", she said, "Much better".

Roxy grabbed a few other strange foods and sat down at the oak table in the middle of the room and shoved a piece of raw squid in her mouth, "So...", she said to break the silence, "Uh...so what planet are you from?". She really didn't have anything able to ask. The whole situation was a bit awkward. Not just the situation in the kitchen but the whole situation on the planet.

(( Poor Ansgar. He always wanted to know who his parents were. sad.gif

Anyway, I've been working on coloring and finalizing the picture. Truth be told, it's hard as hell. ))

Whereas everyone else chose to relax, Ansgar - as always - couldn't find it in himself to settle down. Instead, he leapt up from where he had been resting, stretched out his arms, and scratched his back.

Time to explore.

He ran across the fields and plains of this strange, new world at almost supersonic speeds, dashing over mountains and through valleys. He even ran over water, when the planet had it.

It was a massive world, to say the least, filled with multiple biomes. The one they had been fighting in - which Ansgar called Dreadlands - was the only dead part of the world, fit for battle. Black stone and obsidian were the only landmarks in that place.

The Cathedral, he found, was located in a very nice and scenic location, a giant citadel that overlooked one of the biggest bodies of water on the planet. A lush forest decorated its surroundings. He explored that as well, in as little as thirty minutes, dashing from tree to tree.

God, he was LOVING THIS FEELING. He could go anywhere until the Great Star rose. He felt no exhaustion, no energy loss. This planet was LOADED with electric energy. It was exhilarating.

He found multiple mythological creatures as well, including the daughters of the Golden Apple, angels, devils, and other creatures based on belief. All of them had been placed upon this planet since no other planet would accept them. They weren't considered Gods but they also weren't mortals. As such, this was the only planet they could live upon.

He mapped out many places he discovered, placing them in geographic order and naming them basic names based on what he saw there. He even named one country - in the style of Amerigo Vespucci - Ansgaria, which would later become known as Asgard.

He continued running until finally he had mapped out the entire planet and had only four hours to sleep. Satisfied, he dashed back to the Citadel, ignoring the shower, and ran into his room. He then used his electricity to remove any dirt and debris from his body.

"Showers are for mortals, right?" he asked slyly to Volt. Volt nodded excitedly, leaping from Ansgar's shoulder onto the bed and then pushing himself into the pillow.

Ansgar followed suit, removing his ragged coat, marching boots, and pants. He didn't have any spare clothes, he realized, but that was ok. He didn't really need anything else to wear. His clothes fit him fine.

Then it came to his rubber gloves, the things which had let him be like a human for years. He frowned at them. They had almost become like a second skin, preventing him from hurting people. He couldn't take them off. They would remind him of what he had been. He would use them to remind him to be humble.

He lay upon the bed, looking up at the ceiling with a small sigh. He had already explored most of the Cathedral. However, he wanted to see if there were secret rooms.

He'd do that tomorrow.

Without another thought, he found himself falling asleep. Perhaps he actually HAD been exhausted.

(Alright well I suppose gods may have different heart rates etc. so maybe they thought something was wrong or he had gotten stabbed but I always put a scar on my characters for some reason or another.)

Matt let out a small chuckle as Roxy's hair turned pink and she realized she had drank poison. He shook hi head "having a hard time translating this language too or just not paying attention?" As she looked around he realized that it was indeed crowded do to the shadows as well as the two Demi gods. He took a step towards the fridge and scooted around her getting eggs bacon qnd butter. After buttering a pan he began to make an omelet and in another pan he made bacon. When he heard her question he smirked "I don't really know honestly I think it started with an E Eridan or something like that. You have a home planet? With your power I guess you could survive in space anyways but still you seem like a mystery" He made the shadows back to just shadows instead of animated objects. "By the way it's really cool the way that you can control gravity and stuff I wish my power was strong like that but hey shadows aren't too bad"

Roxy took a bite of a round, fried dough circle and smiled, a powdered sugar line was formed over her upper lip. The flavors of this world's food was spectacular. Everything other than that orange drink. That stuff was nasty. She shook her head at his question, "No, I just don't think I can drink that stuff", she said with a shudder. She shrugged and leaned back in her chair. He propped her bare feet up of the wooden table and took another bite of her dough circle. She watched him add things to other things over heat, the smells generated by the pan were wonderful.

Roxy watched him make his apparitions revert back to their normal forms behind the metal box on the counter and the chair she was sitting on. She nodded, "I have heard of Eriden. Ocean planet, right?", she asked. She had been to a planet like that in her travels. It was kinda cool, there wasn't any land mass so the people of the planet build gigantic, moving cities floating on the surface. She thought for a moment when he asked about her planet, "I wasn't born on a planet. I was born and raised on a comet called Phang in the Andromeda galaxy. It kinda traveled between the Mirach and the Almaak systems.", she said. She winced when he mentioned that she was a bit of a mystery, "I'm no mystery. I just don't broadcast my business...except my hair," she said, "Besides....It's not that interesting", she lied.

She didn't say much about her powers. She could do so much more than change the flow of gravity but he didn't need to know that. She just nodded, "Yeah, shadows are pretty cool", she said, thinking about home.

Roxous was standing in a brightly lit pool of light in the center of a dark, circular room. She looked up teary eyed at the old women standing at the tall podiums surrounding her. The one directly in front of her spoke first, "Roxous Loacut. Is it true that you preformed feats only preformed by the great creators before the existence of the Phangites that inhabit our wonderful world?", she asked. Young Roxous only nodded and made a sound similar to a squeak. She was frightful and felt like she had done something evil. The head of the Consilium spoke again, "Do you realized the consequences of these actions?", she asked, leaning over the podium like a spindly bird, her sunken eyes reflected Roxous' scared form. She nodded quickly, still unable to speak. She leaned back behind the podium, "Very well, You will be relocated immediately and will begin training first thing in the morning

Roxy finished her snack and sat in silence. She really needed a sublimas.

Edited by padfoot

Matt smelled the eggs and bacon smiling in satisfaction as he finished cooking his meal. He looked over at roxy and chuckled "well then it's a good thing that it isn't the only drink around here. No my planet was more of completely rainforest and most of the houses and other buildings were built in the tree branches as cutting down the thick strong trees seems to upset the animals and there are some pretty nasty ones there. Growing up on a comet doesn't seem too bad I guess." He rubbed the back of his head as he sat the plate of food on the table and poured himself another glass but this time of milk. "The scenery would always be changing the stars different. Also I know that you don't want to talk about your past I don't talk about mine much either but you can open up to me about some things, I'm not a bad person and I know you aren't either. I also know that we probably have both had bad pasts though at least that's why I don't mention mine but I'm curious as to what other stuff you can do, you can float but can you crush other things?" He took a deep breath that being the most he has ever spoken and he looked away shyly "sorry a little carried away." He took a bite of his omlete as he spoke curious "sorry did you want one too?"

Deep in the woods of a mysterious planet, Nikki sighed and stoked the fire she had built. It had been late, or at least she thought it was late, and there had been no signs of life. Well, aside from strange creatures that had passed by, as if they were checking on her.

Alone. The feeling was nostalgic, like she had been alone like this before, but she couldn't remember much. Maybe it was just a weird feeling, after all, she had grown up with a loving mother. Yet, she always had this vibe that they were never truly connected.

After the fire was set, Nikki formed a metal wall around it and manipulated the metal to form air intakes so the fire wouldn't smother itself.a small hole was left at the top to allow the smoke out and Nikki could manipulate it so she could add more wood when necessary.

When everything was set, Nikki walked over to a sheet of metal that was laying on the ground, a layer of insulation pads on top of it, and plopped down into it. A makeshift bed from the materials she scavenged from her pod. Staring at the sky, Nikki wondered why it was she was here in the first place. As far as she knew, there was no one here. Which, coming from the city, actually interrogated her. Despite that, a few moments passed and Nikki was knocked out, set into a deep slumber after her long journey. Unfortunately, she had no idea what was in store for her when the sun rose in the morning.

((Nikki landed on a different side of the planet. Don't just suddenly find her, I've got plans for why I did this.

On another note, we've lost TehUltimateMage as well.))

Edited by zakku_uchiha

(( I see. Well Ansgar is asleep until morning, unless everyone else already slept? I can't tell from this but voltage's character is making a human breakfast. ))

Roxy was growing annoyed and it showed. Her hair slowly began to shift to a strange shade of rusty orange. She didn't want to talk about it. Why was this Matt guy pushing her to open up. They had only been talking for about ten minutes and expected her to spill personal things about her past. They had only technically known each other for a few hours before this. She had never told someone her roots and she didn't want to change that now. She looked across the table with her smoldering dark eyes, "I said no", she said with finality.

Roxy gathered up the things she did not eat and shoved them back where she found them. She levitated off the floor and gave Matt one last look, "See you in the morning," she said. Then she vanished without a sound.

Outside, perched on a small rock outcropping, a single flash of a fire ignited in the dieing light. Roxy inhaled and the tightly wrapped, green leaf began to burn. She cupped her hands and blew the smoke into it. Playing with the density, she condensed the smoke into a small lump. She tossed it into the air and reversed what she did. The lump exploded into a cloud of smoke. Roxy smiled and took another drag. The numb, relaxed feeling that follows smoking a sublima settled over er body. She looked up into the sky and grinned, "I know your out there Hooded censorkip.gif*. And come sunrise, I'm not pulling any punches", she said to no one.