Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

Roxy jacked up her density to that of the planet she was standing on, causing the ground below her to crack. She tensed up when the jittery one ran up to her and started rambling. She narrowed her eyes at him, "Mind you damn business dude", she spat. She was sure he was a nice guy and all but damn he was irritating. She had just been attacked by a giant space shark hours before and was not in the mood to be bombarded with information. She looked up into the sky and debated bailing and flying to the Sigma Sector or the Wreath Galaxy with Captain Fibb and forget she even found this planet.

She was lucky she changed her density when the flitty man came near becasue the next thing she knew, the hooded figure had her knee in her rib. She slid back about a foot from the force, a long V ripped across the ground behind her. She groaned and gritted her teeth, "you censorkip.gif*", she growled, swinging a fist as hard as diamond at her face. Who was this girl and why was she attacking her guests? Whatever the reason she had made Roxy mad.

((You got the timing mixed up. As soon as my little brawl had ended with Thael's character earlier, not even a millisecond after that had the Seer struck your character... but... we'll go with this.))

"Oh? You're more adopted to your abilities than the others. So, I won't hold back as much any more. "

I don't know why, but the feeling of finally being able to let loose some of my built up energy was relieving. It was like a balloon being filled with water and then draining some just before it popped. There was excitement swelling in me, a chance to finally spar since before the fall of the old gods. It was magnificent.

Crouching down, I paused the effects of time and charged at everyone in the vicinity. My fists and feet met various sections of everyone's bodies. When I felt I had given them enough punishment, I stopped on the opposite side from where I had once been standing and released the flow of time. No one had received less than five attacks and the intensity varied with each attack. All from knocking the wind out of them to throwing them back into the air.

"As long as the Great Star is visible, your training will not cease. So, don't get relaxed simply because others have arrived."

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Ansgar took each of the punches without much complaint, actually enjoying the rush as he flew up in the air. Sure the first three punches hurt a bit. Then the fourth one actually knocked him around a bit. The fifth one actually hurt, sending him sliding along the ground, coughing and spitting.

"Heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy..." he held up a hand, jumping back to his feet with a flip. "Calm down, ma'am. Just got distracted by the sudden change in scenery is all."

He jumped backward, summoning an orb of electricity like the one he had held out before, though this one seemed slightly more dangerous. He summoned more of them around himself, creating electric balls which would probably be dangerous to touch.

"You guys have no idea how much energy this planet has in it!" he exclaimed, jumping up and down. "It's ridiculous! It's almost limitless. In fact, I can't feel an end to it!"

He smirked, shaking all over with the vibrations of electricity coursing through him. Every time he attacked this woman, he came up with another way to attack her, manipulating the abilities he already had to form new ones - ones he had never been forced to create.

Since this woman seemed to favor physical attacks, he would defend himself with a tight-knit shield of dangerous, electric orbs. He then slammed a hand onto the earth, sending a blast of energy outward which traveled through the iron and copper in the crust of the planet. It quickly expanded through the earth itself, a field of electricity that surrounded him as he walked, moving with him.

He stood to his feet, pleased.

This was beginning to feel more like a competition rather than a spar, a competition made to see who could impress this woman the most. Who among the godlings could prove to her their intelligence, agility, and strength? Due to his nature and his energetic thoughts, not only was Ansgar quick as lightning, he also had sharp impulses and reaction times - abilities which had helped him during the years of bullying he had endured. It was one reason he had been able to survive many of this woman's attacks. Though she was too fast to avoid entirely, he could see the attacks coming and clench his muscles or move his body away in a certain location.

He then closed his eyes, completely at one with the lightning and energy which flooded through both his body and the earth below him. It was a living, pulsating being, with a mind linked to his own. The orbs around him could be moved with a desire. The field below his feet shrouded him in roughly a yard-wide circle, a blanket of shocking counters for those who dared trespass within it.

He could also sense the energy of the other three here. There was the slightly rude girl, whose energy seemed to be focused on her hands and feet, allowing her to manipulate gravity through both. He noticed she had left herself vulnerable on her back and front, depending completely upon her reflexes with her fists and feet to knock her opponents away.

Then he moved to sense Matt's energy, feeling the balance of the shy boy's being. Matt was a little better when it came to even distribution of energy but it was still too focused on his feet. Ansgar assumed this was because most of the shadows Matt manipulated laid upon the ground.

Though their abilities didn't depend on the energy Ansgar used, they still depended on basic body energy.

Now, he focused his attention on the Seer. Though he had expected a high amount of energy, he hadn't expected THIS amount.

He mimed grabbing a fake scouter from his eye and grunted.

"Why, her power level..." he whispered, faking seriousness. "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!"

For but a mere moment in time, Ansgar felt like one of the greatest men alive who had had the chance to say that and be absolutely correct.

However, this was the time to actually do something. He held out both hands, focusing on the Seer. Constraint. That's what he needed. He began to manipulate the energy around the Seer to form a set of bars of electricity. He needed more focus. He took a deep breath, knowing that her fist could slam him to the ground if he didn't keep his shield up as well. He had to focus on all three attributes.

But the bars began to form. They swelled and began to shrink upon the Seer, getting shorter and shorter. He followed her movements with his quick reaction times, keeping his bars focused on her. No matter if she saw the future or not, he would imprison her.

His mind was already creating multitudes of ways he could defeat this woman if the Electric Prison didn't work. He would combine abilities he was learning. He would continue to improve within the span of seconds.

But now on the back of his mind was another pressing matter. His new friends were in danger! Well, at least Matt was. Roxy was kind of iffy as to whether she was his friend or not. Well she could be, so that's all that mattered.

The bars were shrinking on the Seer. With a grin, he held out one of his other hands and began forming spheres of electricity around Roxy and Matt, forming a shield quite like his own. If this woman wanted to fight three of them at once, he'd at least help his new friends out.

The monorail was almost empty, except for the person driving it. It seemed that at this hour of the night, almost nobody ever took the monorail. From what Mical heard during one of his earlier trips, it ran entirely on the energy collected from the wind farms up north. The cabin itself was dark and quiet, except for a single light that filtered down to a window seat. There was Mical, drawing absent-mindedly as he watched the plainly hills come and go, watching the wheat fields as they played in the wind. He was still shaken up by the rope man, and the way it was focused on his face... it just sent shivers down his spine. But for whatever reason, watching the serene setting calmed him, even if was only for tonight.

His drawing reflected that, for it was a single butterfly resting against a stump. Nothing fancy, just something he could draw easy. It wouldn't be until first light till he got to the space port. Smiling softly, he turned his eyes to his sketch book and gently glided his hand across the drawing. But when his hand left, something amazing happened. The butterfly flapped its wings once... twice... three times and took off into the back ground. He looked at his drawing with a look of shock, what just happened? For the next thirty minutes, he looked at the drawing, waiting for the butterfly to return. When it didn't, his smile dropped slightly... and so began his drawing of another butterfly, much like the first one. Once that was done, he sighed softly and closed his eyes. Sleep wasn't that far behind.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning everyone, our first stop of the day is New Cannan space port. If you're leaving, we hope you had a wonderful time here." The conductor's voice was heard all across the monorail, the morning dawn has pierced the windows of the cabin. When Mical woke up, he noticed a few more people had gotten on, most of them looked like workers for the port however. The monorail had slowed down as it pulled into the port. There were several people waiting at the station, and started to pour in once its doors open. Mical tiredly left the monorail and began to make his way to departures. Normally he would just hop the nearest planet... but this time an urge was apparent. He didn't know where he wanted to go, but he knew how he was going to get there. Purchasing his ticket, he walked over to the sitting area and laid down. Despite his tiredness, he opened his notebook and turned to his most recent drawing. A warm smile enveloped him as he closed it and fell asleep once more.

The butterfly came back, and it wasn't going to be alone.

Roxy was suddenly kicked backwards by an unseen force that she didn't understand. She switched her density to become lighter than the air around her. She rose off the ground before she could tumble too far and get hurt further. She stopped tumbling through the air and righted herself with her power. She watched as the hyper fellow followed suit and shot into the sky. He was fast, she would give him that. She listened to what the hooded woman said. Greta Star? she looked behind her and saw a great sun hanging in the alien sky. She turned back to the battle, which Roxy had risen a few hundred feet above, "So your going to keep wailing on us till that thing goes down?", she yelled down at the Woman. She didn't want to fight the whole time. Roxy usually chose to fight dirty and win quick. She didn't know what to do. All she could do was get heavy and float around. She heard what the annoying man was rattling about on the other side of the mountain's shadow. "Learning to use our powers?", she muttered. He extended her hands and started to work. Slowly, gravity on the ground began to weaken as she decreased the mass of the planet's crust. Pieces of lose earth began to float upwards. The ground began to churn like water as the particles began to move more freely. A trickle of blood snaked from Roxy's nose and rolled to the corner of her gritting teeth. Below, it would be like walking through dirt pudding. Cracks rang out from the ring of churning dirt as the surrounding surface of the planet began to destabilize. A quiet ring began to form In Roxy's ears.

She blinked rapidly to clear the spots forming across her vision and took her power a bit further. The ground began to churn more violently and Roxy began to suck the air out of the area around her and towards herself. If she couldn't hit this chick, she was going to trap her in a vacuum.

(((It's fun to play with physics like this O.o Hope it's alright, I'm trying to keep it as realistic as I can)))

(( I hope you noticed Ansgar formed a shield of electricity around you. Also, now we have Ansgar's electric circle on the ground which moves with him and has a yard long radius and a giant churning sphere where Roxy is destabilizing the earth along with it.

We're trapping the Seer in both electric bars of energy and a vacuum. Wow ))

(((*preforms mystic trans-internet telepathic high-five*)))

((( yeah I noticed. Roxy is just to busy having a stroke)))

Edited by padfoot

Matt kept trying to talk only to get cut off which as irritating him frankly. He was holding his head as a headache started forming and still he was being talked too. As the guy made an orb of electricity matt noticed the arena was almost dwarfed in shadows. Matt growled softly and the shadows around him formed into a box that he stood in and not only his shadow but the other guys shadow stood and shook their head at the electric god as if telling him that Matt was t going to touch it. Matt had his eyes closed having to relax as to not strike out at this talkative person. When the hooded figure had hit him his box had slowed the blows so they wouldn't hurt as bad. The shadows inside of the hooded persons cloak started to become small needles annoying but not extremely sharp yet as he stared wondering her reaction. "This training, so you must be a god or someone who has trained with gods right, so why don't you reveal yourself." Matt saw bars of alectricity around him and immediately 4 very solid shadows tackled ansgar to make him loose focus as he faded into the shadows appearing behind the seer "aren't we suppose to wait for the gong or something?" As the ground began to crack and fly around Matt went into shadows again always appearing on solid ground avoiding the cracks unsure whether to fight this powerful space goddes or to just keep avoiding until she passed out. The shadows returned to just shadows as he had to concentrate on his shadow walking.

Edited by voltage

Vale, in short, found this whole scenario incredibly stupid.

The journey to this stupid planet was not easy, based on a simple feeling. It involved sneaking aboard a cargo ship and going space-hopping, and at times, even she had no idea where she was supposed to head, or if she would ever return to her homeworld. It was just going to be a short detour, she told herself, taking with her only her crossbow and the page from the library.

It was only going to be a short trip, that took several days even with the use of interstellar highways. People would always wonder why the cabins were so cold whenever she was present, or why her footsteps left a trail of frost. One good thing did come from it, though, and that was how she steadily understood what was on that accursed ancient piece of paper:

"A single drop of dew will suffice

To build a goddess' castle of ice."

Not that it explained anything. It could have referred to how Venus was too dry to form ice, but what did that have to do with anything? The whole situation was absurd, and she was second-guessing her choice of leaving in the first place. She had enough to deal with on the way to this planet that wasn't even on any map.

And now there was some hooded female figure hell-bent on murdering the guts out of her. That side kick to the ribs hurt like a dog, and Vale couldn't even keep track of that stupid lady. It was like she bent time or something -- out of nowhere, she followed up with several strikes. Vale concluded that this was pretty unwinnable, despite what the other people on this weird planet thought.

Thanks to the lady's attack, she was already on the ground. Laying on her side with her knees tucked in, Vale did not want to deal with this trash. Electric boy and rocker girl were trying too hard, and yet they were still getting their butts handed to them.

Frost formed around her again, and to her surprise, it condensed into a wall of crystalline ice surrounding her form on the ground. Focusing, she made a little roof to her makeshift hut, determined to not get involved with the fight. Through the transclucent ice she could only see vague forms, and there was nothing really worth seeing; only more of the same curb-stomp battle.

It was interesting to watch how they were starting to work together, admittedly it hadn't been by choice. Still, their powers were developing quickly and soon, they could be considered demi-gods. Not in the sense of Greek fiction, where a child was made by the combination of a god and a human. No, in the sense that they were becoming more godly than human. Still, they were young and inexperienced. Maybe it was time I started to take things a tad more serious.

Stretching out my arms to the side, I felt the currents of everything that was happening around me. From the electric bars binding around me and the tug of a gravitational vacuum, even the shadow was my enemy.

Clenching my hands into fists, I smirked. Snapping my hands open, I released my hold on time. Beneath me, the ground eroded away into a crater, the electricity in the air dissipated and vanished freeing me from my prison.

As time slowed, I chose my targets based on their threat levels. Who was the most likely to get a good hit off me? Was it the electric boy? Gravity girl? Maybe the shadow dweller? Thinking for a brief moment, I looked into the future and based my decision off the vision I witnessed.

My fist indulged itself in the gut of my electric student. It was infused with a calibration that would make him feel frail and old.

When a god aged, it wasn't too different than when a human aged. Of course, after a certain point, our bodies begin to age differently. Yet, when you hit a certain marker, even a god becomes tired and weak. Thousands of years tends to drain ones capabilities.

This was the effect and until I removed it...

Next up was the girl tampering with my planet. First, I sent her back to the ground (gravity has no reign when time is frozen). Then, I reversed her age to before her abilities were even present, five years old to be precise. Of course, I smiled and admired my work. She was so adorable when she was young. Before I continued on, I flicked her forehead (which might not seem like much but a god flicking a small five year old girls forehead wouldn't be pleasant) and returned to my full height. Lastly, I cocooned the shadow manipulator in a space where time never moved, but I allowed him to bear witness to the events occurring.

My first victim had succumbed to old age, my second had been reverted to a mere child, and my last opponent was stuck in time. Of course, this was all only temporary, but it would still be funny to see them react. My energetic friend would be all but burned completely out, my gravity girl wouldn't even be able to access her abilities, and the third... well, I'd let him out sooner than later. There was work to be done with him.

Finally, I returned to my original spot and resumed time. What would they do tomorrow, I pondered.

"Art is interpretation of the world, An Artist is merely the one who brings it alive."

Over and over again, Mical kept reading the same sentence. Right now he was in one of the passenger ships, heading towards one of the warpgates leading to the lightway. The scene in his mind kept playing in his head, the way his drawing actually came to life. It seemed impossible, how could something just... come alive? There were so many questions that he wanted to ask, but he couldn't just tell anyone. Still, he leaned into his seat and yawned, it would be about half a day before he could hit one of the major planets, from there he could do his little 'travelling trick.' He still felt rather sleepy, and he soon fell under.

Mical's dreams were quick, and apparent. A planet, in the middle of nowhere. Far from any lightways or ports. Still, it was as if he knew where this planet was, and how he could easily get there. Once the ship entered into the lightway, he closed his eyes and pictured the place he wanted to go... when he opened his eyes he was already on the nearby planet, he had just successfully planet hopped! Again and again he performed the same trick, hopping from planet to planet. Although he got really tired after the fourth or fifth jump. He could feel it now, the planet from his dreams was close! One more hop and he would be there. Closing his eyes, he focused his mind on the planet... when he opened his eyes, he found himself face to face with a ice hut.

Backing off quickly, he fell onto his ass and looked up. He saw a woman sitting on top of the hut, watching something in the distance. "Uh... Miss?" He called out to her. Getting up, he walked over to the side of the hut, to get a better look at what the woman was watching. It was a fight, between a woman and three other people. Well, it was two people, one old man and a five year old kid. The third was in some kind of black cocoon. "Miss, what is going on?" He asked, looking up at her.

((Yea I have no idea how the whole planet hopping works. I wanted to make it seem like he used his note book as his own quick-travel system, but I thought that couldn't be allowed that early on.

Edited by Lore_Master

At first, Ansgar had been appalled when Matt had sent an attack at him, surprised.

"I WASN'T TRYING TO HURT YOU!" he roared, shocked. "Why would I hurt my friend?!"

He felt slightly betrayed but he knew he'd get over it. He wasn't one to hold grudges, since his overly-active brain constantly changed his train of thought anyway. In fact, he had pretty much already forgiven the boy already. After all, the chaos of the current conflict WAS hard to filter through.

"****." Ansgar swore before the Seer had even used her strange powers. He had hoped he wouldn't push her to that extent. However, he felt slightly blessed compared to the other two unfortunate godlings when all that happened to him was that he lost a lot of his energetic jump.

However, he hadn't lost his imagination. That sort of thing was immortal.

"Oh my god I'm Gandalf." he remarked, completely and utterly in awe. "Or maybe Dumbledore! Please tell me I can do this oh please."

He moved - not as quickly as he would have liked - to stand in front of the Seer, completely and utterly serious. He grabbed a stick from the ground nearby and held up a finger for her to stop, though he did it in a kindly fashion.

"Humor an old man." he grinned, chuckling. He then raised the staff to the skies, summoning whatever power he could - though the age had indeed made it harder to access his powers - and focusing it to the top of the stick.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" he roared, in the best impression of Gandalf the Grey that he could muster. He slammed the staff into the earth, sending a shockwave of electrical energy outward that caused his cloak to billow upward in a majestic and powerful fashion.

For a moment, he stood stark still, his eyes filled with power and pride. A single tear fell from his eye as he began to cry with joy.

"My life has never been more complete. This planet is AWESOME!" he attempted to jump into the air and punch it but could only manage a halfway leap before losing his balance slightly.

"Madame, would you like to buy some magic beans." he shook the stick at the Seer in a comedic way. "I swear they will help you reach the giant. Yessir only a cow."

He was too far into it now. Man he wished he could do this normally. He was going to milk this for all it was worth. Hey, any new experience was normally a good one, right? Unless it was at the doctor or the dentist. Then it was sometimes painful. But most of the dentists or doctors were nice people. Then again, how did he even know that? Had he ever been to a doctor, besides the ones who had tried to genetically alter his body? Those guys were censorkip.gif***s.

He waved his hands magically at the Seer, giving no impression of actually attacking her, but somehow managing to shower her with confetti that came from seemingly nowhere.

"OH MY GOD IT'S TRUE. I CAN SUMMON CONFETTI." he stated, throwing the glittery color all over the woman without hesitation. "YOU WIN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL. YOUR GRANDFATHER FORGETS HOW OLD YOU ARE BUT HERE YOU CAN HAVE THIS. Don't get mad at me little girl it's hard to remember ages when you're as old as I am. Let me tell you a story about when I was young and there were no big, sophisticated spaceships. We used tin cans. We stuffed about seven people into a can of peas and shot it off into space. Not even kidding."

He then leaned forward, grinning.

"Ok, I'm kidding, but humor an old man with nothing left to do but make bad jokes. Man this is amazing." he leaned backward. "How did you even do this. It's crazy! I feel like an archmage. Oh wait, hold on I gotta go help the others. SEE YOU TOMORROW, SEER MADAME, Unless you wish to join us for a brief respite. We can talk about our feelings. I can act like Sigmund Freud."

He leaned forward again, in a conspiracy fashion.

"Ahem. Tell me about your mother." he whispered in a stronger German accent than he already had, waving his hands. "Bam, you have BRAIN PROBLEMS!"

He held his hands in the air theatrically for a bit of time before it became tiring and then he simply stood there, pleased with himself.

"YOU THERE, FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD." he said, walking comedically over to young-Roxy waving his cane. "This is no place for children! What are you doing here?!"

He frowned, kneeling before the child.

"I SHALL NOW PERFORM. MAGIC." he waved his hands, reaching behind Roxy's ear to produce a small coin. "BAM. MAGIC. I AM GANDALF."

He stood back to his full height, waving his staff around commandingly.

"I must now find a hobbit. Wait, you could be my hobbit, young child. You will have to eat a lot though. Also, you may have to talk in a British accent for effect. Can I call you Frodo or Bilbo? Oh wait, you're female. Ah well, male actors played female roles. What's wrong with some role reversal? I'm a wizard. I say it's ok."

He held out the staff, pointing in a random direction.

"SURELY OUR TRUE QUEST AS GODLINGS IS TO TAKE THE RING TO MOUNT DOOM. The Seer was only one of the Ringwraiths."

He then suddenly changed his personality entirely and turned swiftly to Roxy, his eyes wide.

"HARRY POTTER." he stated. "IT'S THE BO-... GIRL WHO LIVED."

He held up his hands.

"PRAISE BE. I FOUND HER. TEN POINTS FOR GRYFINNDOR. Also she has bathed in a recent time. TEN POINTS FOR GRYFINNDOR. I am Dumbledore! FIFTY POINTS FOR GRYFINNDOR."

He did a small dance, his legs popping as he did so.

"I'm Dumbledore, get on the floor, I got magic and I can get some more. I read old lore, I give out score, and I have problems locking doors. Magical stairways, young wizard plays, spends all of his days...."

He continued to dance back and forth until he tired of it and then held his staff aloft. Volt leapt to the tip of it, taking a position of pride.

"I BRING LIGHT." Ansgar stated, laughing. "Come, young girl and time-frozen shadow boy. There is no time to waste. We must explore this planet before the Seer decides to fight us again and I don't have a beard like this anymore."

He stroked it thoughtfully.

"I wanna keep this though. I look like Zeus." he commented. "Anyway, TO ADVENTURE."

He then noticed the newcomer and turned, completely enthralled.

"ANOTHER JOINS OUR PARTY! Come young man! Ignore the current situation of strange goings-on because apparently we're gods and this sort of thing happens QUITE A LOT. Oh, and that woman likes to punch people. You're lucky you missed today's conflict. It was ROOOOUGH. Apparently she gets to curse us even after the combat ends for some reason. Well, she cursed these two-" he pointed at Roxy and Matt. "-BUT LOOK I GOT TO BE A WIZARD. I feel really tired though. But I can fight it. Anyway, what's your name? Let's talk on the way. I'm explo- WAIT DO YOU DRAW? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DRAW. I like to draw too! We should draw things together! But not right now I'm a wizard."

He waved his hands magically for effect. He threw more confetti into the air, most of it landing on the newcomer.

"DON'T ASK WHERE I'M GETTING IT FROM. I honestly have NO idea. It just suddenly appears." he stated flatly. "I think it comes with the transformation or something. Doesn't matter to me. It's awesome."

He then leaned down and grabbed another stick. He walked ceremoniously to Mical, his eyes suddenly grave.

"It's dangerous to go alone." he whispered, holding the stick out. "Take this."

Edited by Thaelasan

I was both baffled and slightly amused, but as the commentary continued I only began to grow agitated. So, with a snap of my finger, I reversed the electric deity's clock and froze him in place. Simultaneously, the young shadow merger was released.

"Luckily, when he actually reaches that age, he won't be as enthused or energetic about it as he is now. Of course, that's merely assuming we even take that road. Now, as for you young artist, the 'wizard' was correct in that you are lucky for arriving at this hour. Training is coming to an end and you'll now have the free time to wander about the planet and explore. In the mean time, I'll be off to determine how tomorrow is going to start."

Turning, I walked up to the time frozen godling and smirked in his face. Waving a hand, I feigned a step away only to come back with a knee into his chest. Releasing him, I knew he would've felt that one, I put more effort into it.

"When everyone here has undergone their initial Awakening, I will no longer pull my punches and kicks, nor will I treat you like a human. Also, young lightning bearer, best start holding your tongue and acting your age. Your idol, Zeus, never acted such a fool and had he ever existed, I'm sure he'd be disappointed with you. Despite your progress, I myself am quite disappointed."

Turning around, my back to the group, I reverted the gravity girl to her natural age and then disappeared. My work was done for the time being, so my focus resided on seeing what the future held. Had anything changed? Will we be eradicated by man or live peacefully at their side? These questions required answers I could not give, for the future is ever changing and not set in stone.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

(Ninja'd me)

Matt bent as the kick hit his friend feeling his pain but he grabbed her and growled "now you see us." As he finished that line not only himself but the seer where both melted into the shadows time was not really even a thing here other then if time moved the shadows would as well and if time moved to where the shadow disappeared then both would be severely injured or killed. Matt stared at this person and growled clearly more angry then ever "who the censorkip.gif do you think you are, you can't tell us how to act or command us like pawns in your chess game! Without us you are left alone to spend eternity here with no one and watch everything fade to the shadows crumbling away. Why don't you start treating at least some of us with respect and stop acting like we are nothing!" With that he brought them back, he was exhausted useing a lot of energy and fell to a knee, he has always had that side, when he gets angered too much a power surges through him always leaving him drained.

Edited by voltage

(((I'm a bit confused zakku. What do you mean gravity has not reign? Does the Seer have time altering powers or something like omnipresence? And if gravity has no reign, shouldn't the seer float around whenever she stops time? I don't know how you want the powers, It's just that gravity has is big effect on important things. Like physics. If anything it should freeze everything where it was, right?)))

Roxy suddenly hit the ground flat on her back. She was lucky that she had not risen to far for the impact did not kill her. It did make her see stars. Her lungs ached for oxygen that she could not get back. She was scared, she didn't know where she was or why she hurt so bad. She tried to get up but a new wave of agony washed over her that pinned her back. She began to cry. She wanted her mother.

With great effort, She rose to her feet. She was only up for a few seconds, amazed by the waterfall of earth and rock that was settling before her. A stranger. A old stranger suddenly appeared in front of her. Her Mohawk, now only a 3 inch ridge of hair, changed a flat shade of yellow. She backpedaled in fear and tripped over a stray rock. She slid away from the man as he rambled about magic and wizards. She didn't understand his strange language. This, along with the blood on her hands and arms, scared her more. Her hair shifted to a bright yellow.

The man left and Roxy was an adult again. She wiped her wet eyes and sniffed, "You turned me into a child? What kind of person fights this way?", she yelled. The lightning guy flitted near and she turned her head so he couldn't see her face. It wasn't fair that this censorkip.gif* made her cry. She was a child. Of course she cried. Her body ached and was confused why the others didn't seem to feel the hits. Roxy decreased her density and rose into the air, 'You clowns are on your own", she said as she rose higher, "I'm not taking this anymore."

She aimed her self towards the sky and shot off towards the comfort of the void. As she flew, she began to wrap the atmosphere around herself. She welcomed the silence of the void as she left the atmosphere. She saw Captain Fibb's cruiser posted behind one of the planet's moons. She teleported inside the cabin and dropped to her knee. Fibb, who was enjoying a cup of tea, promptly spilled it all over his lap. "Roxy!", he yelled, "What ya get into down there. Looks like you have been playing in a construction site.". He helped the injured girl into a chair and turned away to rummage through one of the ships many camouflaged compartments, "I know I have some spray skin around here somewhere", he muttered. Roxy grabbed a bleeding spot on her side and goraned, "It was a trap. Some chick with crazy powers attacked us"

"Us?", Fibb asked.

"Yeah, there are others like me. That can do cool censorkip.gif like I can"

"Others? With powers to jump around in space and survive outside without getting all messy"

"No, not quite like that. They can't do anything nearly as cool as that"

Roxy chuckled then regretted it when her side ached.

Fibb cam back carrying a can of what looks suspiciously like spray paint, "This won't hurt but it'll feel a wee strange", He warned before she started spraying the many areas that were bleeding. The solution felt like worms crawling under her skin.

When he was done, Roxy was in a new pair of clothing and watching the artificial skin patch her up with creepy movements that reminded her of electrified lunch meet.

Fibb sat across from her and studied her thoughtfully, "What does this mean Roxy?", he asked

"I don't know, the others kept rambling about gods and destiny and the Greta Star. I want to just let the solar sails recharge and we can get out of here"

"And then what?"

"We jump to hyperspace and I never think about this planet again", she said, sipping her tea that Fibb made her. She looked out the windshield at the vast planet in the distance.

Roxy had a thought, "Fibb, cut all transmissions to the planet"

"What? Even the radar?"

"Yes. I want to stay hidden", she said as the navigation, exploration, and communications went dead.

Edited by padfoot

(( Remember the golden rule: Don't question the Seer, padfoot. ))

Ansgar coughed, another slam to his chest knocking him silly. He looked up at the Seer, confused.

"What do you want me to do then? Consider everything boring? Do you want me to act like life should always be sad?"

He stood to his feet again, frowning.

"I liked that beard." he sighed. "It did make it harder to move around though. Anyway, I can't change who I am. If you want a serious godling to teach, then I'd suggest one of the others. I'm sorry. This is just how I've always been. I never understood why many of the other people I met didn't enjoy life like I did. Still, they aren't me. I'm the one enjoying the experience! Besides, if I'm going to be a god, shouldn't I have fun doing it? I'm doing something many other people can't do! I'm doing something that a lot of people WISH they could do!"

He leapt into the air, landing on the ground with an impact that sent energy outward around him in a small circle.

"And you're telling me to act my age? But this is so great!" He held out his hand, allowing the electricity to jump between his fingers. It crackled with life and energy, almost like a tesla coil.

"New people like me. A Mistress training us. An ancient, unexplored planet in the center of the universe. A Great Star changing it all. I'm finding powers I never knew I had. What do you think I'm supposed to do?!" he exclaimed, barely containing his rising excitement. "Should I be like Roxy and be rude to everyone - no offense - the moment I meet them and be angry? Should I be like Matt and hide from it - no offense - in the shadows because I don't want to face the pain for the pleasure? Should I be like this... this guy over here -" he pointed at Mical. "-and show up late to the party - no offense? I'm NEVER late. I don't want to miss a thing!"

He grinned, charging up one of his spheres and throwing it into the air where it began to channel lights similar to a disco.

"I can do that." he pointed. "I can do that simple trick but I CAN DO IT. I have the capability of tossing a ball of pure electricity in the air and manipulating the light it gives off based on its charge. I can do it. No one else in the universe that I've found so far can do that. Roxy can control gravity. Matt can control shadows. Artist-man can probably control pictures (AND THAT IS COOL AS HELL OH MY GOD I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S MY FAVORITE.). But I can control electricity and energy. IT'S AWESOME!"

He then stopped a moment, confused.

"Wait I just remembered something." he said. "Where are we supposed to sleep? OH, ARE WE CAMPING!? YES!"

He held out his hands and manipulated his energy. A tent made purely of electric cloth appeared nearby him, complete with an electric sleeping bag. He waved his hands.

"I love camping. I had to do it a lot when I was hiding from the people on my planet. I have survival experience. I don't know if you guys can actually sleep in that though." he pointed at it, frowning. "We'll find something else then."

Edited by Thaelasan

(I know if you read mine it says he got angry for her kicking his friend. When Matt trusts someone or has become friends with them when they are hurt he almost feels their pain almost as if he is empathetic though he doesn't feel the same pain. He bent only slightly as he could imagine somewhat the pain that caused.)

What transpired next left Mical utterly speechless, confused and maybe a little bit scared. The old man began to speak in utter gibberish, making several comments before he turned his attention to him. From what he could understand, apparently they were 'gods' or some such nonsense. Of course every time he tried to open his mouth, he was interrupted by... oh blast what was he calling himself now? Anyway, he was soon blasted with confetti. For a moment, he was unamused by his antics, but he couldn't help but chuckle soon afterwards. He was enjoying himself, and who was he to kill the mood. And that was when he was handed the stick, causing him to slowly grab it and look at it with a confused look. His trance was broken when he heard the five year old girl cry, causing his heart to sink. He tried to approached her, but she soon jumped high into the sky... and into the void of space.

"What the hell..." He muttered, there was no way that any normal person could have done that... was the old man speaking the truth, were they really gods!? He shook his head as he watched the man create electricity and wrapped it around his fingers. Great, they could jump into space and make electricity, all he could do was make a drawing of a butterfly move. If only he had something like that when that face-stealer went after him...

Of course his thoughts were disturbed when he was called Artist-man, which caused him to smile a bit, strangely enough.

"Its Mical." He simple said as he sat down and opened up his sketchbook... That was odd, where did those butterflies come from? How many could he see, ten, fifteen? It was then he pressed his hand on the page... and it phased through the page, scaring away almost all of the butterflies. He called out in shocked as he pulled out his hand. Resting on his hand was a butterfly, in all its pencil-like glory. It was then another butterfly came out, and another and another... In a short time, all fifteen butterflies had came out of the drawing, and were resting on Mical.

"What just..." He tried to say, but he was left utterly speechless.

As the boy spoke, I felt myself growing more irritable. Finally, I turned to face them all, a flash of dull energy spraying behind me and the mountain eroding away in mere seconds.

"I spent thousands of years living with my friends and fellow gods, only to watch them all get killed by technology man built. Even with my warnings, they shrugged it off and carelessly rambled about like drunken old men. So, when you ask me why you can't enjoy your abilities and fool around, maybe now you have an understanding as to why."

Collectively, I restored the mountain to its former standing and began to return to my quarters, stopping for just a moment and pointing towards the East.

"You'll find an old cathedral that has been prepared for your stay. Food will be served every fourth hour and you must stay in good hygiene while you reside there. The tenants don't take pleasure in a messy godling."

Matt shook his head as he did a small amount of research and pieces came together. He walked up to the irritated women and put an arm on her shoulder "it's fine we need fun we are still kids, kids who don't get to have fun are worse then the ones with too much fun. We understand that it will be tough work if we didn't know that we wouldn't have stayed thinking we could do it. I know what you are as well the person who advises and helps the gods your a sear and a relatively strict one since you have been through a lot but everyone needs to relax and have fun and yes I know theirs a time and place but while we are here we have to have fun so that the full burden doesn't make us run away." Matt spoke softly understanding most of the situation and he looked down as he whispered "and just because we are gods doesnt mean we don't have feelings either so don't treat us like items and we will be better students, ok?"

Ansgar smiled warmly.

"Well, those gods didn't have a Mistress like you to keep them in line all the time, did they? They didn't listen to you when you warned them."

For some reason, he didn't know why he said it, but he felt that it was true. Something told him to say it.

"They didn't believe you because they grew fat and proud on their abilities. Perhaps you taught them. Perhaps you didn't. But they didn't care. They thought they were immortal. They truly believed that man would never rise to kill them. Why would they? Though you warned them countless times, and you had never steered them wrong before, your own prediction that they wouldn't listen to you came true. Though you wished to change the future and set it to a possibly good one, fate was fickle and prevented it from happening."

He stepped forward, his entire personality changing slightly.

"But, I think we've learned from that, at least I have. I heard stories and legends of the old wars. Nobody really remembers what happened but I always wanted to hear more. Rumors. Tales. Legends. Myths. I just wanted to know what our ancestors - well, I guess they're not really ours, if we're godlings - actually did? Why did they do it? What drove them to slaughter those who had offered them protection? I finally realized it was probably the motive for any crime ever committed - ignorance. Ignorance for what they had. Ignorance for what they had been given. Ignorance and arrogance. They just wanted to prove something to someone out there - even though all they proved was their stupidity. I may be kind of biased for saying it now but I believed it even before I knew I was a god. I knew people who agreed with me, in secret, back on my planet - people who I want to recruit when I'm a god."

He smiled wider, proud.

"Not everyone has forgotten the hope that a single prayer could give you. Movies and books from those days show that gods were a huge part of someone's death and even someone's uniting with the one they loved. They were called funerals and marriages, respectively. Even when all of the religions in the world began to die off, replaced with science and machines, the movies still depicted those immortal ceremonies. It was only after we turned upon the gods that such acts were considered treason against the governments of our worlds, of humanity.

I know that you're doing this because you want us to know who we are, and to have the power to protect ourselves when the time comes. You knew the Schaw, and the giant-shark thing, and ... whatever attacked Matt and Mical - were going to attack us and that they're still going to attack us. You want us to survive because then, maybe then, we have a chance to rise to our destinies and rebuild what our ancestor gods allowed to fall because they didn't listen to you. I want to do that. But I also want to listen to you. Though I may be annoying, overactive, oblivious, naïve, often-obnoxious and generally a fool whenever possible, I like to think I'm intelligent and kind. I know my faults. I know my weaknesses. Even when I'm a god, I won't forget what it was like to be human. I won't forget that they can turn upon us. I won't immediately try to control them either. I'll start a religion for myself on a small scale, spreading it through the words of those faithful to me. I'll protect each person who follows my faith like my own children. Even if I do not show myself, I'll be there for them as a symbol of hope. I'll be the sun and sky beyond the clouds, the rainwater in the fiercest storm, the cloud that brings shade during the hottest days. I remember what it's like to not have a family - to not have a home. That's why I think I'll favor orphans and those who lost a loved one."

He dug his foot into the ground sheepishly, embarrassed. Still, he wasn't done yet.

"I'm guessing you can see time like no one else can. You can see it, can't you? You can see me dying in multiple timelines, right now. Sudden methods of my execution. I'm on the ground devoured by a Schaw. I'm being torn to pieces by one of the other godlings who went rogue. Maybe the universe suddenly ends, millions and millions of stars going supernova all at once without warning. Maybe I never even came here in another timeline. Our very existence here gives you hope, doesn't it? You'd never admit it, I'm sure. But I think that us hearing you and coming here makes you hopeful that the gods can rise again and prove to humanity that we'll never truly die. However, I have one condition - I'm not going to take revenge on them."

He said that as an ultimatum, his stance firm.

"I learned from everything I read and watched - silly, I know - that one solid rule is true. Revenge is never the answer to anything. If the gods try to kill the humans, we can either succeed and hurt people who don't even remember hating us along with those that do, or we could end up being eradicated and simply starting over. It'll be a never-ending cycle of murder that no one will benefit from. Also, it's worse because we'd look like homicidal gods bent on destroying things for amusement when that's totally the opposite of what I want to do if I ascend. I want to be an icon of protection, hope, and guidance, not war, death, and bloodshed. I mean, I guess I could be a war god if my people suddenly decided that they needed to wage war for some unknown reason upon a group of people following a different god. Martyrdom would also be a bit of a problem. Oh, and there's the question of if we're supposed to be making different religions or if I'm supposed to be with the other godlings to make this mythology. If I am, which of us is going to be the head god? Are we even doing that?"

He stopped a moment, concerned. Then, he straightened himself, chuckling.

"Yep. Lost a hold on my train of thought for a moment there. I apologize. In any case, I know it probably wasn't - and isn't - my place to say any of that but I wanted to attempt to let you know, Madame Seer, that I will never turn away from your guidance. You can punch me, curse me, slam me into the ground, berate and insult me, and even bring me as close to death as you can. I won't hate you. I will learn from it. I will enjoy the experience. I will spend every moment of it gathering information in order to prevent it from happening again. I won't try to get revenge on you. Perhaps at the time I may be a bit angry but I always forget why I was angry in the first place whenever that happens. You've taken the 'time' - heh - out of your existence to show us what we're capable of, and I respect that, and I'm very thankful for it. I won't forget it either. I'm pretty good at remembering things."

He tapped his head comically, his hair standing on end due to the electricity on his fingers.

"I told you before I talk too much. Now I'm doing it again. I'm not doing it for just fun this time though. I'm doing it because I want to make sure you know that I want to keep going. Forget the Great Star, if you want. Wait, maybe you're actually busy. I mean, you are omnipotent. You probably don't have all day to train us. But if you have any extra time at all, I'll take it. I will take every hour, minute, second, MILLISECOND that you have free in order to train me. I want to get stronger. OH THAT REMINDS ME. I forgot I forgot. Let me do this real quick."

He held out his hands, grinning. It was all about manipulating the energy he had into the energy he needed. He flexed his fingers and pointed at his feet.

Soon, an elliptical mass of solid electricity formed underneath his feet and began to levitate into the air. He shook a little bit, falling from the disc. He managed to grab onto the edge and pull himself back up, his face red.

"That was on purpose." he muttered. He quickly forgot his embarrassment when he began moving the disc to a good elevation.

"YES!" he cheered, pleased. "Oh this is so amazing. I gotta work on wings next. But this is already awesome. Ooooooh Volt do you SEE IT?"

Volt was already jumping up and down excitedly.

Ansgar suddenly realized what he had been doing and turned back to the Seer, apologetic.

"Yeah, I had to do that before I forgot. ANYWAY, I really want to get stronger than I ever thought I could be. I want to think of new ways to manipulate energy. I want to learn how to use Jupiter effectively. One reason I didn't use it today was because you didn't have a weapon. Another was because..."

He sighed.

"It's weird, I know, but I've always known a sword to be a weapon, not a shield." he said, retrieving Jupiter from the crest on his chest. "I love having it, and I respect it, but whenever I unsheathe it, I think about if a god had it before me. What if it was used to kill mortals for sport? Or what if he used it to defend himself and his fellow gods during the war? What if it was a woman?! I don't know where it came from or who made it but I do know that it's something I shouldn't use unless I HAVE to. But I should learn how to use it when I do. All I can do with it now is swing it in simple arcs - stuff you learn from movies. It's not flashy and it leaves me too open. Sure I can jump around with it and it doesn't weigh much but I feel like it's supposed to be able to do more than it does now. It feels... yeah, that's the word. It feels dead. Like it isn't alive. ...Like uh.. it's supposed to be... something more than what it is."

He tried to search for words but failed miserably. Instead, he shrugged.

"I think you get what I mean. Is that bad? Is it supposed to be like this? Did it choose the wrong god? Maybe it's a key to something? I was hoping you could answer that too. You said before that you wouldn't answer questions but was that all the time or was it only during our conflicts? I mean, I think we all have a lot of questions to ask you. I, for one, really want to know more about what's going on and I really want to listen to you. You know a lot. You've probably been around since everything started! Not that that's a bad thing. You don't look old." he said quickly, waving his hand. "Or maybe you don't care if you do. But you don't look it, in case you do care slightly."

He sheathed Jupiter, smiling again. He then stepped over to Mical, placing an arm around the man's shoulders calmly while still giving the man a good bit of personal space so that he wasn't uncomfortable.

"This guy. I just want to say that I feel like I should help him come up with ways to use his power. I like to draw - a lot. I would love to see what we could do if we worked together. In fact, I would actually be willing to begin a religion with him as my partner god. He could be the god of creativity and artistic freedom, as well as the god of color. I'd be the god of the sky and energy, as well as the god of sound. Color and sound, two things the world needs to be alive, right? You like it?"

He turned to Mical and the Seer, hopeful. "I think it's got a nice ring to it. We'll work on it. Anyway, it also depends on what Mical says. I mean, he doesn't even really know me yet but I feel like I REALLY want to know him. He's like the brother I never had but really wanted even though everyone else said having a brother was like having a thorn in your side constantly but I don't think he'd be like that. At least, you wouldn't TRY to be, right Mical? I mean, if anyone is going to be the thorn in anyone's side, it'd be me, and that's just because I know I'm overbearing. It's ok. You can say it. I know it."

He shrugged, nonchalant.

"You get used to it." he assured. "Anyway, yeah, this guy is cool, so I'm gonna stick with him unless there's some kind of rule against it. I like Matt and Roxy too, but Matt seems kind of shy and I don't want to scare him because I keep jumping all over the place, and Roxy hasn't really struck me as a morning person. I know her type. I REALLY probably don't want to talk too much to her. But Mical? I come up with a LOOOOOT of ideas pretty much every second. I WON'T LET YOU FALL VICTIM to the WORST ENEMY of an artist, Mical!"

He looked at Mical seriously.

"Art block." he said darkly. "The crushing stone that shatters the imagination and breaks one's sanity. The weighted curse that lays upon your sketching hand unmoving until finally you managed to lift it up with ideas. The thing that ruins the lives of the greatest artists. But don't worry. That's not gonna happen. I got ideas."

He released Mical, grinning.

"In fact, allow me to show the Seer and yourself that I truly can help you, Mical. Do you see the creature on my shoulder? I made him somehow when I was seven and looking for a friend. He's a protective and friendly little thing. I call him Volt. You seem to be able to bring pictures to life when you sketch them. How about you draw yourself your own familiar or two to help you during battle? Then we can see if things you bring to life have some sort of time limit or something. After all, drawings do decay. Oh, and we need to do the water test and the fire test. We can do those with inanimate objects you draw, so we don't have to kill anything you drew based on a living creature. I don't want to kill those. OH MY GOD MICAL."

He suddenly grabbed Mical's shoulders, excited.

"CAN YOU DRAW ME A PUPPY." he jumped up and down, ecstatic. "OOOOH OR A DRAGON? Do you know what a dragon is? You don't have to! You probably get asked to draw stuff all the time with your skill level at the level it is! I won't pressure you to sketch for me. That's rude and selfish. BUT IF YOU DID I WOULD HUG YOU unless you don't like that and then I would nod at you graciously from a respectable distance with much enthusiasm."

He then turned back to the Seer.

"Anyway, I think I've said FAR more than enough for now. I need a breath, actually." He sat down, breathing calmly. "Yeah. Today was awesome. Please let there be more days like today. I just want this sort of thing to happen all the time. I've never had more fun in my entire life. I've never felt more accepted. Never felt more at home."

He pointed at the ground, motioning for Mical to look.

"By the way, you need to see if you have to draw in your notebook in order to summon things or if you can do it on any surface. Maybe you can draw a giant monster in the dirt. That'd be awesome. What if you drew a hole and then drew another hole. Could you reach your hand through them? Wouldn't that be a cool idea? They should make a game about them. We'd call them... voids? Portals? Eh. We'll think of something."

He placed his hands behind his head, laying backward.

"A cathedral is nice and all but I'm going to lay out here for a while if that's alright, Miss Seer, unless it's ok if I follow you or something. Or if Mical wants to do something." he said. "I won't be able to sleep tonight, most likely. I'm wayyyyy too excited. Then again, I guess I don't need sleep if I'm a god, right? I also didn't sleep much anyway. Three or four hours and I'm pretty good. That reminds me, how long is it til that Star comes back up? And will you immediately attack us, even if we're sleeping, when it happens? Like what do you consider being 'up' anyway? Does it have to be JUST over the horizon or just peeking over? Do the mountains count? Does it have to be over the mountains? And what time is it anyway?"

He tapped his chin, turning to Mical.

"Can I borrow something to write with and some paper? I need to take some notes. I think I'm going to explore tonight with Volt and draw a map of this place." He quickly turned to the Seer, worried. "Unless we're not supposed to go somewhere? I won't go into locked places I promise. Wait, or is it like Harry Potter and if we go into the locked places it's actually ok because we're doing something and proving we're skilled? That'd be cool. I wanna do that."

He kicked his foot in the air, humming for a moment.

"Oh, one more thing, who's gonna go get Roxy back? I don't know if I can breathe in space. I don't think Matt can fly yet. Mical probably can't fly but maybe he could draw a space suit and some wings? OH YOU COULD DRAW A ROCKET! The possibilities are endless! OOOOOH I WANT IT TO BE MORNING ALREADY! I want to be a god already! I want to see space without worrying about aging! I want to travel to other planets and spread my blessings! I want to talk to other gods far away and ask them about their pasts! DAMMIT WHY DOES IT TAKE SOOOO LOOOOOONG!?"

He sighed, exasperated. "Gaaaaahhhhhhh..... Miss Seer, how many people have you trained? How long did it take them to be ready? Or are we the first? MAN I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! You're probably tired of them by now but I WANT TO KNOW SO MUCH! You have to understand, please!"

He sat up, frowning.

"You are a being who can see time, who has lived for eons, and who knows more than anyone alive that I've met so far! Surely you can tell us stories and legends! You don't have to be so cold - not that you are rude, though you're a bit punchy, but that's ok. You have a sense of humor! We know you do! You aged me just because you haven't had the opportunity to do that in years, right!? We're the first people you've been able to fight, talk to, and interact with in centuries, as far as I know, not that that means you're bad with people. Well, I may not know that feeling, but I know a bit of it! I've wanted to talk with people like myself for all of my life. I want to hear everything! I want to know their stories, their feelings, their abilities, their desires and fears! I want to be friends with all of them, everyone in existence, even you, and I want to help them all to feel like they're not alone! Miss Seer, I talk a lot, so I don't care if you do the same at all! In fact you can punch me while you do it! Who am I to say no!? But PLEASE tell me about yourself, about what you know, about the universe, about whatever you want to talk about! I want to know! I want to know what the gods were like when they were alive! What did they do in the heavens when they weren't helping mortals? How many were there!?"

He was shivering with excitement and curiosity now, fists clenched.

"Just.. just whatever you feel like telling us - or me - and whenever you feel like telling it! I swear I'll listen! I can sit still for a good story! But you don't have to, of course! I just would REALLLLLLLY enjoy it!"

(( One hour I sat here just writing whatever came to mind. Also, Zakku personally knows that I adore drawing, and I'm actually quite angry at myself for not choosing that as my power. ))

Edited by Thaelasan

((Funny thing is, I couldn't decide if Mical was going to be the god of art, or the god of madness. Like his ability could very well have been madness.

Anyway, This'll be used for my post once I finished exploiting playing on the island in AC:NL))

Juliana looked up as the craft stopped at the point she had requested. Seeing the funny looks that she was given from the staff she just shrugged as she grabbed her things before moving towards a pod. Settling herself in before making sure all her things were ready she then set her hand onto the palm reader. Sealing the pod as well as paying for it using her handprint as the key code to her bank back home.

Feeling a slight jerk as the pod was released from the rest of the craft she then hurtled down towards the planet feeling that urge to get here slowly began to ease. Once the thud of the pod landing on solid ground was felt she slowly opened the door. Grabbing her things as she walked out of the pod before looking up.

Seeing the others that were there she then tilted her head as she then spoke, " I guess I am not the only one but probably a little late to the party." Shaking her head she then looked to the others that had made it here before her. She then began to look them all over noticing that each of them were different in different ways. Seeing some that she could tell were from different climate, the being made out of electricity on one of their shoulders, and the one with art supplies. Then turning her head to the side towards the being that had the urge within her to get to this planet seemed to originate.

Moving so that she was now sitting on her luggage before feeling the odd sensation of her inner nose shifting a bit as she began to catch the different scents of those in front of her.

Ansgar brightened up as the pod landed, excited again.

"NOW THERE'S ANOTHER ONE! I AM JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!" he shouted, shaking all over again. "Now I have even MORE questions! But I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna wait. Gotta stop asking questions!.... JUST. CALM. DOWN."

He took a deep breath, sighing. It was obvious that he was still excited anyway.

Matt chuckled at ansgar slowly getting use to the over energetic way he acted. He patted ansgar on the shoulder "it's fine to ask questions but not in a barrage all at one time." Matt looked the new person over and slowly walked up to her holding out his hand. He was friendly though his shyness gel him back sometimes "I'm uhm Matt what's your name?" Matt could know immediately along with what she did last on her planet but talking to her shadow right away may freak her out.