TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

hahah finally get one! I discovered is more ease from the cellphone, more fast maybe xd.png Anyway, i hope to get two more in the jungle biome.,,

Just come back from a lovely Wine Festival, to discover a new release. Nabbed 3 of each, hoping to grab another when my other egg hatches. The Eggs look wonderful by the way. Love the purplish-red tone of the Alpine egg the best, I'm hoping the Adult sprite retains that same colour. Thanks TJ and Spriters

WELL. That was easy. Just checked in and locked myself on the first five minute drop. I think a lot of people were probably not expecting a release today.

Is it just me, or do the Jungle eggs look a little like the Frills?

WELL. That was easy. Just checked in and locked myself on the first five minute drop. I think a lot of people were probably not expecting a release today.

I was. cool.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

I would've been very not happy if there hadn't been one.

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

AAAAAGH (screams) omg omg omg I need to find them. That'll explain why the caves are constantly empty!!!

I only have two, i missed one more to complete the biome eggs...

Im afraid of the alpine egg... there are so many people there u.u

Is it just me, or do the Jungle eggs look a little like the Frills?

They do! They are very similar to the frills. I can't wait to see what they hatchlings AND adults look like!

i would like to hit a little bit on TJs eggs laugh.gif just want to see them before i have to go to work... sigh

Got a pair of each on the five minute drops! That was easy! I wonder why TJ put up four of the Alpine eggs though.

Got a pair of each on the five minute drops! That was easy! I wonder why TJ put up four of the Alpine eggs though.

I bet it's got dimorphism, different mature hatchling and adult sprites for each gender.

Why must I be egg-locked ;~; I want pretty eggs!

Also pardon a newb, but what's the maintenance times for DC?

Hmm... Something just came to mind: Anyone else thinks the Orange-Green one doesn't have dimorphism (is that the correct word?) and the other does?

Usually TJ freezes one per gender as hatchling and lets one per gender grow up, right?

I guess I'll need to hunt for two more heavy ones once two more eggs of mine have hatched today smile.gif

Hello! Lucky most of my eggs were incuhatchable right now. I opened up 3 more slots so I have at least 1 breeding pair for each. Yeah! Too bad I need to move my breeding back two days. *shrugs*

Well, that was easy. I've just successfully grabbed 7 of the new pretties.

Edited by Silverlight138

Well, that was easy. I've just successfully grabbed 7 of the new pretties.

Do you plan to catch the other new breed later?

Is it me or was this release a little easier to grab eggs from the biomes?

Looks like we're getting both hatchling and adult dimorpism with the heavy eggs.

YEI!!! Im blocked, but i could cath 3 of each!!!

finally going to sleep!

Good luck to everyone! and thanks for the new releases

Edited by IloveDragons