TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

... so trying to get a 3rd flared one I ended up with three more so I have 5 > < now I'm locked and have to wait 5 hours... hopefully I'll be able to find some one to trade some of the purple ones with me later

Well after incubating two of my older eggs was able to get two more heavies. So that is two Flares and four Heavies. I'm happily egg locked now. Can't wait to see the new darlings.

That awkward moment when you're happily going through the AP super blissfully like a little kid picking up cool rocks (or eggs in this circumstance) not even aware of the knock out drag down fights people are mashing each other over trying to get these new releases.

Got all of mine even though I had no idea their was a new event until I went to the Alpine. xd.png

Got 4 of the "Unusually Large and Heavy" ones and three of the "orange flare" ones.

And in such short time too! Yeah (must be the whole HTTYD2 craze I have going on right now).

Yeah, it's gets pretty crazy for normal releases xd.png

...... Oh no's xd.png . All I've gotta say is "Outta mah way or I'll clobber you!" (Not really, but you get my meaning.)

By the way, when do they start releasing again? I'm not really experienced enough to know the average waiting time between egg drops for new releases.

...... Oh no's xd.png . All I've gotta say is "Outta mah way or I'll clobber you!" (Not really, but you get my meaning.)

By the way, when do they start releasing again? I'm not really experienced enough to know the average waiting time between egg drops for new releases.

Every 5 minutes and on the hour!

Haha this is quite tame though, compared to the brines and the coppers blink.gif

heading to bed. If any one has any extra of the heavy ones and wants a flared one once the trade cool down is up send me a pm, got 2 extra that I will be looking to trade.

Every 5 minutes and on the hour!

Haha this is quite tame though, compared to the brines and the coppers blink.gif

Wasn't around for the Blusang release, but Coppers had the bonus of having three forms, dimorphism, and being released in the middle of a very large-scale release. This is a total cakewalk in comparison.

Yay pretty new eggs, thanks TJ and Spriters. And I've even caught all I can in the first hour. Can't wait to see what these little lovelies grow up to be.

The orange flare one reminds me of the frills! The second one has nice colors.

This is the first release I've been present for in a really long time, wow. Aside from the Valentine's one that I arrived at the end of.

I got one of each! But I'm no willing to drop my other eggs for more. sad.gif How long does a drop normally go for?

Well, after almost an hour, I give up and going to bed. I have 3 frilled/green flares and willing to trade one for a heavy if anyone is willing so send PM pls if interested

Disappointed over the flood to the heavys :/ Not able to pick up a single one

Edited by Aeristilheartly

Sweet! I'll have fun trying to catch them. Thank you!

Catch new release dragons at midnight on a phone older than a dinosaur? Check. One more thing off my bucket list, I guess.

The flare egg looks familiar, not because it looks a lot like a Frill, though.