TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Woot, got three heavy and two flair, despite the larger group, I was able to get heavy eggs faster. Can't wait to see what these hatch into. BTW, I am guessing the flair start with the word "fire"

Thanks you TJ & spriters!

What biomes are they in?

Orange flared ones in Jungle; heavy ones in Alpine.

got two greens and a heavy in like...no time. One more heavy and then bedtime! (Totally not because I am planning to get up at seven to see twitch start gold/silver tomorrow...)

Got my pair of each, influenced and incubated accordingly. Such pretty eggs! Can't wait to see what they become =)

Thanks TJ and spriters for the new dragons!

I have caught one of the dark ones and two of the green and orange. That's all I have room for right now. It was surprisingly easy to catch these.

Oh myyyy!!!! O0O; *falls over*

I was just going to go hunting for something and sure enough when I go to the Alpine I find there's a flood of eggs with the description, "This egg is unusually large and heavy" and I'm like, "OMG A RELEASE I DIDN'T KNOW OMG" xDDD

The eggs look awesome! :3 I envy them who a code I found was cool but wasn't fast enough for >o< I think I might've (keyword is "might've" xd.png) improved on my CB catching since I've actually got myself one of each kind already (which if you were wondering doesn't usually happen)! x3

What biomes are they in?

Heavy = Alpine, Flare = Jungle.

Thanks spriters!

Orange flared ones in Jungle; heavy ones in Alpine.

Thank you! I was looking in Volcano for the heavy ones. Dx

@likewise

Thanks!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Aw, so they aren't hybrids after all. I was hoping for those. ^^; Oh well, psyched to see what these guys turn out to be! I caught two flares, but no heavies...gonna try a bit longer, but I can't stay up tonight. Work tomorrow >.<

Woot, New dragons! Awesome!

What biomes are they in? blink.gif

Done! I like how frill like the green one is. mayhaps it will grow into a nice stand in for a frill in checkers....

Got three of each.... and a pygmy egg due to the delayed drop... dry.gif Will have to wait to dump the little bugger. Happy hunting folks!

That was disappointing sad.gif

The eggs were late showing up and then everyone suddenly started swiping, now stuck waiting for the 5minute drops sad.gif

Aw, so they aren't hybrids after all. I was hoping for those. ^^; Oh well, psyched to see what these guys turn out to be! I caught two flares, but no heavies...gonna try a bit longer, but I can't stay up tonight. Work tomorrow >.<

yeah the heavies seem really difficult to catch.

YES GOOD NEW EGGS

That orange and green one is making me have flashbacks about frilled eggs.....I suspect something. Suspect very strongly.

Sadly I only saw this announcement right after I got scroll-locked. So.

Both of these are very handsome eggs. Thank you, TJ, spriters, and everyone else involved! smile.gif

wow... clicked every egg when i refreshed that 5 min drop and didn't get any > < why are the heavy eggs so much harder to catch? the others seem to stay around longer as well.

Edited by Melisande

I was about to go to bed when I remembered the schedule new releases follow and checked it out on a whim, and I'm very glad I did. Last time I waited till late morning to start catching was a nightmare... Tonight was relatively easy. Four Heavies in less than a minute and three Flares in half that time, not something I usually experience.

Anyway, pretty eggs. Thanks, TJ and spriters.