TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

im surprised they are both so hard to catch right now, after the initial drop....

Got three of each.... and a pygmy egg due to the delayed drop... dry.gif Will have to wait to dump the little bugger. Happy hunting folks!

I got an Albino due to the delay. Luckily one of my vampires bit it and it got sent straight to the AP in the process. Gotta love my vamps. laugh.gif

Sadly, I can only get two because of some things I can't abandon xd.png

Beautiful eggs though! smile.gif

yeah the heavies seem really difficult to catch.

Really? The flare ones were harder for me than the heavies. =/ I guess heavies are sorta harder for others since the heavies' biome has 84 people and the flares' biome only has 53 people ^^; (At least it was 53 just a second ago when I checked)

Thank you spriters and TJ! =D The eggs are lovely ^-^/ Got myself 2 of each! Excited to see what dragons we have here this time! :3

oh! Just notice the news!

my first regular new eggs release!

but I am egg-locked right now, waiting for at least a day to catch them. >.<

so curious of them!

Thanks TJ! Thanks spriter! Thanks everybody! xd.png

wow... clicked every egg when i refreshed that 5 min drop and didn't get any > < why are the heavy eggs so much harder to catch? the others seem to stay around longer as well.

because the heavy eggs are going to be dimorphic sprites so everyone is trying to get 4 (complete set) of them. The flares are not dimorphic so not as big a rush on them.

a pair of each-- all I have room for

but happy me ( except I missed the gold before the change over dry.gif )

I'd be impressed by how fast they cleared out were it not even to the first half-hour. :v Still, makes it a bit hard to get my heavies and last flare. :I

^My sympathies. sad.gif

Edited by Guillotine

nice looking eggs. hope the orange flare is going to look like a frill. but why does TJ have only 2 flares but FOUR heavies?? does that mean something?

TJ always freezes one of his hatchies at S2. Four eggs means the heavies will be dimorphic but the flares won't.

nice looking eggs. hope the orange flare is going to look like a frill. but why does TJ have only 2 flares but FOUR heavies?? does that mean something?

I usually remember it being like divided by 2 or 3. Maybe the heavy may have a different form like nebula/sunrise-sunsets/Nocturne? o-o

ok just need a second heavy, and i will be happy~ of course if i manage more i will be even happier!

Usually it means that with the one he only has 2 of, that there will be no visible difference between males and females, so one will be an adult and he'll freeze the other as a gendered hatchling.

yay a new release. ill probably get them later..... new releases have the best eggs in the ap ^^

Hmm okay change of plan I now have 4 flared, 2 heavy, and will try to get another heavy when I'm unlocked later. I didn't mean to end up with that many flared, but I have to gift a pair of each anyway so it's alright... laugh.gif

Wow, this is my first time (that I remember) participating in a non holiday release, and it was one of the most brutal things I think I've ever experienced! I'd be like "you're mine!...... Oop guess not." And I've only gotten the jungle biome one.... Oh boy. xd.png

2 eggs means that there are no dimorphic sprites

4 means that there are dimorphic hatchies AND Adults' so that he can freeze one of each hatchling sprite

I usually remember it being like divided by 2 or 3. Maybe the heavy may have a different form like nebula/sunrise-sunsets/Nocturne? o-o

It probably means they have dimorphic hatchling sprites as well. I think a few breeds have dimorphic adults but not dimorphic hatchlings, so he'd only have three for those.

e: clarification.

Edited by Guillotine

Wow, this is my first time (that I remember) participating in a non holiday release, and it was one of the most brutal things I think I've ever experienced! I'd be like "you're mine!...... Oop guess not." And I've only gotten the jungle biome one.... Oh boy. xd.png

Yeah, it's gets pretty crazy for normal releases xd.png

Now I wish I could have 8 egg slots, that would be perfect for releases like this haha. Would meet my sprite quota.