TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Since last year, normal releases generally take place the first Sunday of each month.

Lol, but not always - when was the last one?

Almost forgot about the release tonight!Had 4 egg slots open, and filled them in the Jungle, so I have to wait until morning to get the Alpine eggs. They are pretty eggs, so I have high hopes for the dragons.

Thank you to TJ and the spriters for these unusual new eggs! <3

Hmmm. The jungle eggs sort between Embers and Flamingos...hmmmm!

Yay Newbies xd.png I totally forgot about it with all the Christmas/Valentines madness!

@SkyKimimota: Normally 1st Sunday of the month, depending on if there is a holiday release, then it might change slightly depending on the holiday event date.

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

For clarity, I believe it's the first sunday that follows the first saturday of the month, meaning if the first of the month is a sunday, it'll be the following sunday.

Oh, thanks for the new eggs, TJ! They look very nice smile.gif

Hunting the Alpines and Jungle, but so far all biomes are empty, including those which don't have the new eggs........

Good thing I've kept a few spots open!

Thanks TJ & Spriters!

the 5 minutes drops are fast over biggrin.gif

i only had 2 slots. yesterday i looked around in the forum during day (well, my time) and then i thought, maybe next week xd.png not worse, it seem to me, they are easy to catch, so they are common -?!

and i wished, TJs hatch now! they are "old" enough.

Aaaaaand locked. Phew.

I had a bit more trouble with the frilled-like eggs, but all in all they were pretty easy to catch.

Thanks TJ and spriters for the first 2014 regular release!

Edit: IloveDragons they drop in the Alpine and Jungle biomes.

Edited by Aleoleo

didnt get any so far...

i can find them in any area?

They are in the Alpine and Jungle

It seems like the flare eggs are somewhat harder to catch - I guess they're just on the popular side now because the egg resembles a Frill's (and the colors would match one too if it isn't). The other egg is super-easy to catch though.

Were you hinting in the Alpine for them?

When hunting for eggs, stick to one biome and have no mercy on your mouse. the 15-minure drops are short but not always as crowded as the first one. You should get a couple quite quickly wink.gif

It seems like the flare eggs are somewhat harder to catch - I guess they're just on the popular side now because the egg resembles a Frill's (and the colors would match one too if it isn't). The other egg is super-easy to catch though.

The other one reminds me of dorsals lol.

New eggs sweet biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and the spriters smile.gif

The other one reminds me of dorsals lol.

It does! It's got those 3 stripes on it! blink.gif There's a mass-capturing and breeding of these right now, so I wonder why there aren't more people hunting for them?

No mercy with my mouse? I dont have it, so, no mercy with my keyboard! hahahahahaha

Watched my hatchling on lowest time like a hawk and as soon as it matured I went straight to the cave xd.png I was actually saving the space for something else but what can I say, I'm weak and curious and these eggs look amazing xd.png Maybe I was lucky but I got the Jungle one a lot faster than the Alpine one, but the Alpine one was quick too so I got both quickly. Either way I'm so excited. I wish I had enough space to grab a pair of each, guess I'll just have to wait and see how hard to catch these are later on.

Adding my thank you to the bunch because you guys definitely deserve it, thank you TJ and the spriters for these awesome eggs and a new release happy.gif

No mercy with my mouse? I dont have it, so, no mercy with my keyboard! hahahahahaha

Ah, okay. Then no mercy on the CTRL+mouseclick (click, not tap - tap might make the hardware a little... funny) happy.gif;