TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

The Hatchlings look gorgeous, The Stinger concept seems interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing it in the Adult sprites. Love the Heavy hatchlings colour *fingers crossed* it carries on to the adult sprites as well.

I got 4 heavys and 2 Orange flares! I'm super excited to see what the adult versions of these eggs are going to look like!

I missed the start, what is the area to look for them? Alpine? Volcano?

Alpine/Jungle. The large and heavy eggs are Alpine, the orange flare are Jungle.

Alpine/Jungle. The large and heavy eggs are Alpine, the orange flare are Jungle.

Thanks! Now i have 3 of both eggs.

Thanks! Now i have 3 of both eggs.

Fantastic! You're welcome!

3 of each too. TJ's babies will probably mature in a couple of hours. Keeping track of this page till then!

3 of each too. TJ's babies will probably mature in a couple of hours. Keeping track of this page till then!

Nah, they've got the better part of two days until they grow up.

It'll be a while happy.gif

Nah, they've got the better part of two days until they grow up.

It'll be a while happy.gif

i wished, we had dragons with a BSA, which could "incubate" (maybe it feed the hatchlings with special fast-grow-food or something like that) hatchlings biggrin.gif

Errr.. Don't they grow up tomorrow?

Oops! Sorry! I misjudged it. Usually, they grow up really fast as soon as they mature, so I just assumed... I look really stupid now, don't I?xd.png

I'm so happy I was just looking in the cave like normal when suddenly the caves had no eggs. I looked in the forest and saw the flare egg! I very well may have the very first flare dragon. *swells with pride*

You got a flared from the forest? Wow! so far I think they've only dropped in the Jungle. smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Oh man! I'm so stoked that this is finally happening

The flares were actually concepted by someone else, but he allowed me to adopt the topic and finished the project.. I just wish I could remember his name ;3;

Anyway! Thanks everyone for all the kind words and I'm glad you're liking them so far! And congrats to Stromboli and LL for the co-release after such a long wait!

Edited by ParticleSoup

These new dragons are pretty exciting looking! And two at once!

I had completely forgotten about the release and then I spotted a new egg on the EAtW dragonmarket and I was like, what!?

Then I remembered the first weekend of the month meant new eggs and was so excited I grabbed 5 of the heavy eggs, became egglocked and had to wait until one of my older eggs hatched this morning to grab a flare.

Edited by Cygnis

Oh man! I'm so stoked that this is finally happening

The flares were actually concepted by someone else, but he allowed me to adopt the topic and finished the project.. I just wish I could remember his name ;3;

Anyway! Thanks everyone for all the kind words and I'm glad you're liking them so far! And congrats to Stromboli and LL for the co-release after such a long wait!

BlueSkyy's in on this one, too. smile.gif Most of the work I did was sitting around talking concept and not really understanding how to art.

But thank you, and congrats to you, too! Love seeing more of your work in the cave.

I missed the start, what is the area to look for them? Alpine? Volcano?

wink.gif I'm pretty sure that I got some of those new March eggs from those areas of that cave. I haven't spotted any yet in the random egg area. LOL Gotta be fast to grab them.

Edited by SpikeTheDragon

BlueSkyy's in on this one, too. smile.gif Most of the work I did was sitting around talking concept and not really understanding how to art.

But thank you, and congrats to you, too! Love seeing more of your work in the cave.

Oh yes! I do forget who all was involved in yours.. I'm merely the secondary artist when it comes to the adult of the flares and I expanded on the concept a little bit.. But I won't reveal who I worked with on these, so everyone will just have to wait until TJ's grow up x3

Edited by ParticleSoup

I missed the first few days due to being egg-locked, and only just nabbed my first new release eggs, one of each. biggrin.gif Though I have to say, the flare egg reminded me a little of the old Frills.

Does anyone know how long the drops will last? Or the rarity of these eggs after the release?

Haha, I don't know why, but I find it funny how many people keep mentioning that the flare eggs in the jungle look similar to the Frill eggs....

I have to admit, I love the designs! I've always been a fan of two colors being together then crisscrossed into one another (like with the flare eggs dots being the same color as the other side of the egg.) And the heavy one seems to have somewhat of a wild atmosphere to me. Rawr tongue.gif .

Edited by SkyKimimota

wink.gif I'm pretty sure that I got some of those new March eggs from those areas of that cave. I haven't spotted any yet in the random egg area. LOL Gotta be fast to grab them.

Um, what's the random egg area?

ETA: Kasumi, rarity isn't known for a while - at least unless the artists let us know how often they'll drop.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Woohoo! Thought it might be hard for me to get them. but I picked up three of each right away. \o/