TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Maybe it's a 24 hour drop. We used to have those before, if I recall. Where it was just new releases.

It's so the ratios even out, since there is so few of the new dragons compared to the rest.

It's so the ratios even out, since there is so few of the new dragons compared to the rest.

I'm confused. How can that be when people aren't picking up eggs? Alpine and Jungle are not emptying.

Edited by _Sin_

I don't think so.There is not any egg except alpine and jungel.TJ must changed something.

Well, a lot of people were unable to load up on new eggs earlier, and many weren't expecting a Release, while others will want to load up more, so this will give them a chance to do so.

Most people will likely be locked right now, one way or another, or a lot of us would be getting more, lol.

Well, a lot of people were unable to load up on new eggs earlier, and many weren't expecting a Release, while others will want to load up more, so this will give them a chance to do so.

Most people will likely be locked right now, one way or another, or a lot of us would be getting more, lol.

So, how long will the drop last? I would have thought that 24 hours were enough, considering that the new eggs are available and sitting there.

Wild guessing, lol, but this may or may not have been intended for more than 24 hours, (and I gather the Drops started late, too,) or these eggs may be so uber-common and/or this a return to the older style of Release where nothing appears until the ratios catch up, although I rather doubt that TJ would now leave only new eggs Dropping for any extended period.

But it's been just over 24 hours, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

A lot of people have been hoping that these eggs would stay easy to catch until they had room to load up, though.

I doubt many people have much room to hunt, and many people will want another batch once they do have room, so a 3-day Drop might be what's occurring, to provide this chance.

The AP is till going, and there are often CB eggs in there, if that helps and you wanted something different?

People complained a lot about the last couple of non-holiday releases because the old eggs started mixing in with the new after just a few hours. So I guess TJ decided to change things.

People complained a lot about the last couple of non-holiday releases because the old eggs started mixing in with the new after just a few hours. So I guess TJ decided to change things.

I like this, lol, just there don't seem to have been all that many people on lately - so many people weren't expecting this Release...

So, how long will the drop last? I would have thought that 24 hours were enough, considering that the new eggs are available and sitting there.

In my time in the Cave, I've observed TJ continually testing different ideas for drops, events, different features, even the rotation of eggs in the biomes or AP. He always gets feedback in various threads, often with many conflicting opinions, but he sorts through it, and continues to produce a game which keeps all of us coming back.

If I can easily pick up more of the new eggs tomorrow when I unlock, I certainly won't complain! biggrin.gif

Thank you again, to TJ, ParticleSoup, and LadyLyzar for this gorgeous new release! <3

(Stromboli, too, maybe? cool.gif )

In my time in the Cave, I've observed TJ continually testing different ideas for drops, events, different features, even the rotation of eggs in the biomes or AP. He always gets feedback in various threads, often with many conflicting opinions, but he sorts through it, and continues to produce a game which keeps all of us coming back.

If I can easily pick up more of the new eggs tomorrow when I unlock, I certainly won't complain! biggrin.gif

Thank you again, to TJ, ParticleSoup, and LadyLyzar for this gorgeous new release!  <3

(Stromboli, too, maybe? cool.gif )

Not complaining, one way or the other. It was just a sleep-deprived question smile.gif

As in "Should I go to bed or stay awake like I did yesterday, waiting for the release?"

Edited by _Sin_

The forum calendar says the release goes thru tonight.

Thanks TJ and Spriter's for the gorgeous new eggs and the straight forward, easy to obtain new release. I'm eager to see the adult eggs too. Lovely job!

Well, extra double thanks to TJ for keeping the eggs so nicely available, at any rate; this should make a lot of people who were previously locked or with little scroll-room feel less stressed tomorrow, when they unlock and can get theirs in whatever time they have available, and ? possibly the next day ? when those who COULD load up on the first night unlock as well and have room for more.

And again, thanks and SQEEEEEs! for ParticleSoup, LadyLyzar and Stromboli for our lovely dragons!

Can't wait to see the adults! Got a bunch of the big ones before I realized there was another kind waiting to be caught ^^;

Wow, I did not know there was a new release. Good thing I checked by.

Managed to snag two new eggs an got one misclick.

Still five minute March egg drops, but all the biomes are dropping the 'blocker' eggs at this time.

Either way they still be around, so I would say don't feel like you have to break your back to grab them ASAP. Kick back relax and enjoy the DC...

YAY! I had no idea this was going on. Stumbled across the Jungle and was like "Hey. I don't recognize that egg description." Click. Mine!

I got two Orange Flares and one two Large and Heavy.

Edited by Kanaye

I love the extended release. I got mine super quick yesterday morning expecting this to be like previous releases, but knowing that the drops are extended is a relief. If this continues, I won't have to stay up on work nights out of paranoia that I'll miss something that ends up being super rare for the next 12+ months.

So glad I checked again today. For some reason, I swear I checked yesterday and saw nothing new, and figured the new release was happening NEXT weekend. Just managed three and three, although I also got one stupid Terrae as a misclick, so now have to wait til morning to grab one or the other of the newbies.

I am overjoyed that there was an extended release this time - I remember missing past drops by a day or two and getting nothing at all (I'm looking at YOU Blusangs and Golden Wyverns)

Hatchlings look very pretty.

Edited by RagaDal

I am overjoyed that there was an extended release this time - I remember missing past drops by a day or two and getting nothing at all (I'm looking at YOU Blusangs and Golden Wyverns)

Well, the difference being:

Blusangs and GWs were an unnanounced release, those monthly releases are really a lot easier to get into... smile.gif

got three of the black and one green orange thing (had to take some other eggs because i couldn't see the blacks in the alpine and i took too many /dies) but i love them! Can't wait to see the adults and thank you to the spriters for two more lovely dragons to collect! biggrin.gif