TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

One year male, next year female. I think it may differ for Christmas and Valentine... I think the first Christmas was male, but the first Valentine was female, and it changes every year so the following year is never the same gender as the event before.

I was only talking about Christmas dragons. Valentines do alternate years, but it looks like Christmas dragons alternate every other year (thanks to Spyridon for that list, btw).

Eek! I'm seeing a lot of eggs with holes in them! This is exciting!

And flowers seem to be showing up very often-- I almost have a half-full garden! Whee~<3<3

I was only talking about Christmas dragons. Valentines do alternate years, but it looks like Christmas dragons alternate every other year (thanks to Spyridon for that list, btw).

Christmas alternate every year as well. Last year was female, year before was male... this year will be male.

Eek! I'm seeing a lot of eggs with holes in them! This is exciting!

And flowers seem to be showing up very often-- I almost have a half-full garden! Whee~<3<3

Mine is back to first stage. Emptied out all the grown ones except for the Corpse Flower and Lilies of the Valley. My friend is corrupting me into bleach and my fav character is the evil villain Sousuke Aizen. Before he turned evil, he was the captain of 5th Squad and their flower is the lilies of the valley.

I'll keep my Lily of the Valley until I get one. *hint*

Christmas alternate every year as well. Last year was female, year before was male... this year will be male.

Male - Holly (Originally Male)

Male - Yuletide Buck

Female - Snow Angel

Female - Ribbon Dancer

Male - Winter Magi

Male - Wrapping Wing

Female - Solstice

Female - Christmas 2014

Edited by Spyridon

Wee~ so fun! Went on a giving spree to random people I saw post in the Forums! x3 Now I have only a few grown plants left! I have replanted and I shall wait till they all grow up (or at least for some of them to grow up) to send more! =D

Thank you to everyone that has sent me flowers~! <3

2013: Female Solstice

2012: Male Wrapping Wing

2011: Male Winter Magi

2010: Female Ribbon Dancer

2009: Female Snow Angle

2008: Male Yulebuck

2007: Male Holly.

Christmas dragons alternate genders every other year

Mine is back to first stage. Emptied out all the grown ones except for the Corpse Flower and Lilies of the Valley. My friend is corrupting me into bleach and my fav character is the evil villain Sousuke Aizen. Before he turned evil, he was the captain of 5th Squad and their flower is the lilies of the valley.

That's so cool! I didn't know that about bleach but I always liked him too. Not to mention I've always liked Lily of the Valleys ever since I learned they are the flower of the month I was born in.

I haven't gotten any Lily of the Valley seeds or flowers, though. I hope I can get one soon! smile.gif

That's so cool! I didn't know that about bleach but I always liked him too. Not to mention I've always liked Lily of the Valleys ever since I learned they are the flower of the month I was born in.

I haven't gotten any Lily of the Valley seeds or flowers, though. I hope I can get one soon! smile.gif

Maybe you can talk Spyridon into sending you one, seeing as she has one now. (I only had one or I'd send you one too)

Edit: @ Spyridon dang nabbit, I knew that, sorry. fixed

Edited by DragonLady86

There you go. I just got one myself from an awesome person! Thank you, DragonLady86! PSST! I'm a girl.

Talking about that, if you got a message because they replied to the one you sent to them, are the messages purple instead of green? I've been notice some are completely green and other aren't.

Edited by Spyridon

^^; Um... This doesn't have to do with the new hatchlings or the flowers... but the Valentines Dragon I picked up from the AP has finally grown up, but it says that it last bred on the 8th... which is impossible, because its egg was laid on the 10th...

Is that normal for holiday dragons...?

But, on the topic of flowers, my friend sent me a Pokemon reference~! |D

Edited by Allons-y~Geronimo

I'll keep my Lily of the Valley until I get one. *hint*

Male - Holly (Originally Male)

Male - Yuletide Buck

Female - Snow Angel

Female - Ribbon Dancer

Male - Winter Magi

Male - Wrapping Wing

Female - Solstice

Female - Christmas 2014

My apologies.

^^; Um... This doesn't have to do with the new hatchlings or the flowers... but the Valentines Dragon I picked up from the AP has finally grown up, but it says that it last bred on the 8th... which is impossible, because its egg was laid on the 10th...

Yup, to prevent them from breeding during the week if they're new meaning breed that year. Unless TJ forgets to put that in. We had during the 2013 halloween season if I remember. A couple of the graves were breed and produced offspring that now states dead lineages even though their parents are still alive and kicking.

Edited by Spyridon

I think it is so that you can't go on to breed them during the current event biggrin.gif

My apologies.

Don't worry. I didn't even know the pattern until someone pointed it out. I was too busy thinking oh pretty new dragon Must click!

There you go. I just got one myself from an awesome person! Thank you, DragonLady86! PSST! I'm a girl.

Talking about that, if you got a message because they replied to the one you sent to them, are the messages purple instead of green? I've been notice some are completely green and other aren't.

Thank you so much! I got a lily of the valley seed just as you sent me the flowers! <3 As soon as my flowers grow I'll be sending one back. smile.gif

I haven't noticed any differences in the color. Mine seem to only be one color.

I'll save my lily of the valley so I can send it to you, DragonLady86! smile.gif

Don't worry. I didn't even know the pattern until someone pointed it out. I was too busy thinking oh pretty new dragon Must click!

Me too laugh.gif

My garden is so messy from where I've pulled some out to send and planted new ones, in some places the flowers overlap so much it's hard to be sure what they are. lol

Yup, to prevent them from breeding during the week if they're new meaning breed that year. Unless TJ forgets to put that in. We had during the 2013 halloween season if I remember. A couple of the graves were breed and produced offspring that now states dead lineages even though their parents are still alive and kicking.

Ah I see. ^^ Thanks.

I got a second ??? seed!

Every time I see someone say they have a ??? seed I get super confused for a moment. XD

The waiting is killing me! I have so many people I want to send flowers to.

Edit: Anyone know what the ??? seed looks like grown?

Edited by eaturbyfill

Aaaand I finally had space to grab my two new eggs! Now I can relax and just do my homework enjoy the event. :3

Every time I see someone say they have a ??? seed I get super confused for a moment. xd.png

I know, right? I only got the one the first day and haven't them since.

I think for every Lily of the Valley I send, I'll just put that saying in there. tongue.gif

So does the color of the text mean anything? I got a purple text but I've been sending random messages around. With people I don't recognize, I just send Thanks for the card and flowers.

EDIT: It be nice to have a sign saying you got the card because they replied to yours or you've answered a random gift and a list of people I sent flowers to.

Edited by Spyridon