TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

he's hatched now so he should be okay :3

also, what happens when a prize winner's scroll is burned..? supposedly we lost two silver prizes so i don't know if that affects anything?

New prizes? Or are you referring to Booo + another prize? *confused*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

New prizes? Or are you referring to Boo + another prize? *confused*

Pipes and Beets's owner's scroll was burned, unless it's just DC acting up again.

Pipes and Beets's owner's scroll was burned, unless it's just DC acting up again.

Ooooo, ouch. She said it was her husband's scroll that won Pipes and her profile said they'd got permission from TJ for her to have the Tin. But who knows... Perhaps we'll see them restored, but if not then they're in the Wilderness I'd think.

ETA: Or not, but the scroll definitely says burned.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Ooooo, ouch. She said it was her husband's scroll that won Pipes and her profile said they'd got permission from TJ for her to have the Tin. But who knows... Perhaps we'll see them restored, but if not then they're in the Wilderness I'd think.

dang, that really sucks :s

there are so many people who would've loved just one prize dragon u~u i dunno, two of them really did seem fishy. but maybe it was a mistake.

that's a shame, cus Pipes is a cool code.

Ooooo, ouch.  She said it was her husband's scroll that won Pipes and her profile said they'd got permission from TJ for her to have the Tin.  But who knows...  Perhaps we'll see them restored, but if not then they're in the Wilderness I'd think.

ohmy.gif

(Where are the people who always complain that prize winners should breed their dragons? It seems 2 prizes are lost, why you not complaining? xd.png)

Ouch.. Wow. Last time I checked, there was never any rule about gifting CB prizes. That's touching into their personal lives if they don't believe it's her husband's scroll. I know my boyfriend (who I introduced to dragon cave) has already told me he'd give me his prize if he was to ever win.

Ouch.. Wow. Last time I checked, there was never any rule about gifting CB prizes. That's touching into their personal lives if they don't believe it's her husband's scroll. I know my boyfriend (who I introduced to dragon cave) has already told me he'd give me his prize if he was to ever win.

yeah, same here. my fiance was honestly hoping that it was him who'd win so he could surprise me xd.png

i'll have to tell him to just keep it for himself, now! i'd rather be safe than sorry. it's not like he wouldn't breed 2Gs for me :3

ohmy.gif

(Where are the people who always complain that prize winners should breed their dragons? It seems 2 prizes are lost, why you not complaining? xd.png)

Oh they'll rally round soon enough, have no doubt. rolleyes.gif

@Kojayo55: It's things like this that make me profoundly glad that NO ONE I know irl plays (or even gives a crap about) DC. *coddles scroll protectively* Though I think it needs more than just a shared IP and computer for TJ to start a burn-fest. But I don't really want to get into it - none of us know the details and it could still prove to be a mistake. *shrug*

We should just rename the raffle..

The View/Click Olympics. Since I see so many people are trying to get as much as they can |D

And congrats guys too <33

Does anyone else think we should start an olympics for the eggs? Groups for V, UV & C separated to different sections? Someone could offer up prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd for top amounts once they have hatched? I don't know just an idea tongue.gif

I'm just glad my husband doesn't bother with the raffle just for this reason, he'd tell me to take it cause he's hardly active.

The person in question has been around forever, so my first guess is it's a mistake. It's happened before--my little brothers lost their scrolls when I helped them swap Holidays, but TJ restored both after I PM'd him explaining the situation. Hopefully it'll be resolved quickly...

(Also, dragons stay on burned scrolls--Booo's owner got burned ages ago and the dragon's still on the scroll rather than in the wild)

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Does anyone else think we should start an olympics for the eggs? Groups for V, UV & C separated to different sections? Someone could offer up prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd for top amounts once they have hatched? I don't know just an idea tongue.gif

There's the Book of DC Records, which basically does that. smile.gif

i don't think there should be prizes tongue.gif you all already have your prize dragons, be happy with that, huh? xd.png maybe a badge for your signature.

Hmm...but why would TJ burn the scroll when - according to the user's/winner's profile - they talked about the matter beforehand? Doesn't make sense.

Oh well, only the people involved know what's true.

Apparently, I'm not even a contender in the DC Olympics.

Scary about those scrolls-my daughter had said if she won, she would've given it to me because I play way more then she does. unsure.gif

Back on topic, guys, please. This isn't the place to speculate on burned scrolls, whether or not they were prizewinners. If you're worried about your scroll being burned, please read the terms and make sure you're up to date on them: http://dragcave.net/terms

I'm half expecting for somebody to *accidentally* abandon their egg, just for someone else to get it. *cough*Iwishthatcouldhappentome*cough*

Anyone think that there's going to be even more Prize Dragons released next time?

There's the Book of DC Records, which basically does that. smile.gif

From the book of records:

What kinds of records have been denied in the past?

Well as the time goes by several records have been disqualified for the DC Book of Records, such as:

- Dragon with the Most clicks

- Dragon with the Most Views

- Dragon with most V/UV Ratio

Actually Princess_Pinkie thats a good idea. Does anyone think I should make it and does anyone have skills at making sig pics?

I'm half expecting for somebody to *accidentally* abandon their egg, just for someone else to get it. *cough*Iwishthatcouldhappentome*cough*

Anyone think that there's going to be even more Prize Dragons released next time?

I often wonder how Luckiest Catch ended up in the AP, but I don't think I'll ever find out. smile.gif

Who knows? Maybe!

AW would catch it. laugh.gif

I'd have a damn good go! laugh.gif

You'd have the highest bounty on your head out of all DC users if you managed that again.

You'd have the highest bounty on your head out of all DC users if you managed that again.

Tell me about it! rolleyes.gif I really would have to go into hiding at that point...