TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

CONFESSION: I didn't win.

Oooo, now is this a double bluff? xd.png It's like Schrodinger's Prize! The prize is in a state of existing and not existing until it has been observed. tongue.gif

I've been trying to stay updated with this thread, but due to classes and such I've been missing quite a bit. Have any CB Soulpeaces been spotted?

I won't lie, as unlikely as it is I really want to see a CB version of this become a thing. wub.gif

I've been trying to stay updated with this thread, but due to classes and such I've been missing quite a bit. Have any CB Soulpeaces been spotted?

I won't lie, as unlikely as it is I really want to see a CB version of this become a thing. wub.gif

that's almost too pretty to be legal! i hope it happens!

Omg Marek is that Tahu as your avatar? biggrin.gif

*daws* And Riven has now turned into a cute little hatchling! So glad I fogged her and was at home to see the moment when she hatched!

Silky hatched AND gendered! Female, luckily!

Nearly 500clicks, nearly 9000 uv and nearly 25000views.

Looks like she'll get more uvs and clicks than Logic! You're awesome! It's great to see what we players can do!

Here's my pretty little~Egg/Dragon spam Removed~/view/HwkEy]prize hatchling[/url]! I even got the code I wanted for the egg, thank you again TJ and staff!

Edited by _Z_

I've my shimmerlist hidden now as in protection to the new prize owners smile.gif

However according to _Z_ and Socky I am allowed to show a list of the prize codes which I've the permission of posting ^^

I've my found codes saved on my note pad and doc but for now I'll not have a doc link avaible least till they grow up smile.gif

After that instead of codes I'll use the dragon names so they won't be found with code name (unless I've the permission of owner to show the code in the docs, if you give permission to show the code please PM me smile.gif )

Thus said~ You can go hunt codes by your own for now as I won't be publishing wink.gif

Edited by Hisa

You can still find a dragon's page if you know it's exact name, though, Hisa~

That said, thank you for your consideration of the prize-winners. ^^ I know several who prefer to remain absolutely anonymous and will greatly appreciate your help with that.

Oh my. Silky just gotover 500 clicks and 900uvs, and over 25000views. It's amazing to see what the dc players can do together. Thank you all so much for helping me to let this come true!

Edited by April2000

You can still find a dragon's page if you know it's exact name, though, Hisa~

That said, thank you for your consideration of the prize-winners. ^^ I know several who prefer to remain absolutely anonymous and will greatly appreciate your help with that.

Well you can't find them the way of view/thisisaprizedragon

Find it with the exact name won't be possible either (I think) until some offsprings have been bred and people will be able to follow the lineage down to the original prize smile.gif

(PS: Code hunting is a lot of fun, everytime I found one it felt as if winning a prize myself lol xd.png or maybe I'm just weird ninja.gif )

alot.png

edit: What on earth has happend to my profile blink.gif <br>'s everywhere

edit2: yeah I thought of that but wasn't sure, thanks wymsy

Edited by Hisa

edit: What on earth has happend to my profile blink.gif <br>'s everywhere

It's a glitch in the forum software. It's a result of a moderator/admin editing your profile. Plenty easy to deal with, you'll just have to edit them out.

SciFi is growing biggrin.gif I am such  a happy momma LOL!!!! BUT only 4000 veiws!

Congrats with the 4000 views! Cassy only has 2100 at moment lol she must like hiding smile.gif

I feel like Riven is behind everyone on getting Views/Clicks - at this time, her stats are:

815 Unique Views

129 Clicks

Ah well, I'm just glad she's growing up fine

I thinks Silky is the most clicked one of the current Prize dragons O.o

Views : 27583

Unique views: 10184

Clicks: 549

Not that far to the 600, but only 2 days and 6 hours left until she grows up, so it could get hard to get over 1250 clicks. ninja.gif

I'm pretty happy with the stats she has right now-I mean, 10184 different IP-adresses looked at my egg, image this! It's amazing!

But as I am such a greedy person, I would adore to get over 1250 clicks, xd.png .

Sort of xd.png

I wanted to name Silky, I think I found something...strange, but nice to listen to. And hey, I am strange, I'm allowed to give my dragons strange names! One of my Zombies is named Zombie Tombie, Tombie from tombstone *lol*.

Silky is now named Luminous Silk . I wanted an adjective and Silk, (Silken Silk isn't taken, strange, not? But I thought that would be to much silk in one dragon xd.png ), and that was the best one I was able to find.

I like it!

Edited by April2000

I remember trying to get tons of views. I decided the distinction of 1337 clicks was more fun.

Sort of xd.png

I wanted to name Silky,  I think I found something...strange, but nice to listen to. And hey, I am strange, I'm allowed to give my dragons strange names! One of my Zombies is named Zombie Tombie, Tombie from tombstone *lol*.

Silky is now named Luminous Silk . I wanted an adjective and Silk, (Silken Silk isn't taken, strange, not? But I thought that would be to much silk in one dragon xd.png ), and that was the best one I was able to find.

I like it!

I actually love Silken Silk. xd.png

Edit: Only just realised that there is a 'Cassi' and a 'Cassy'! What a coincidence.

Edited by Raphy

I remember trying to get tons of views. I decided the distinction of 1337 clicks was more fun.

That is, indeed, the best number of clicks xd.png

Raphy, I again thought about Silken Silk and now renamed her to Silken Silk-I mean, Silky, Silk, Silken! It's the perfect silky silken silk! I am a silk fan and need to have this name on a dragon coded Silky.

Now my head turns around-to much silk in one sentence xd.png

Wow, Commander Wymsy! That's a lot of clicks!

I don't want to beat the 1250 definitley. But 1000 clicks would be great!

Edited by April2000