diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here/PM me - thanks!

Edit: Got help, tanks, dragongrrl!

Edited by Gluria

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

Somebody asked me to breed Aiwha with a frill dragon. I have the egg they asked for, but apparently I deleted the PMs in which we discussed the details.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply in PM- thanks!

(Note: if you are not this person but want the egg, please PM me when the egg is at 4d and still on my scroll. Not before that - apparently it will only get your PM lost.)

Edited by Darth Krande

I remember that someone was looking for 3rd gens from Prizes with matching Lunars like this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ysgnl but I can't recall who!

If you are this person, please contact me (even if only to tell me you do or don't need this anymore), or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

edit: @Amazon_warrior: Awesome! Thank you, I contacted them! smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I remember that someone was looking for 3rd gens from Prizes with matching Lunars like this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ysgnl but I can't recall who!

If you are this person, please contact me (even if only to tell me you do or don't need this anymore), or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Pretty sure it's this person. smile.gif

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or pm - thanks!

Thank you chrispy! smile.gif

Edited by Mirhana

I was cleaning out my PMs today and ended up deleting your PM. I contacted you during the Christmas Event and we decided to wait till after eggs dropped. I cannot quite remember what we agreed on but it had something to do with a SW breeding with something else.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Thank you herk! ^^ Great code on that Magi too. xd.png

Edited by Terces

just offer your egg here for a quick switcharoo smile.gif

edit: And back

Edited by herk

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

If you are Tirya_Moonflame, please contact me - thanks! ♥

Edited by Riannon

I need: to find someone whose forum name, if any, I forgot

Literally the only thing about this person I remember is that they were looking for a 2G gold from a 09 valentine.

I need: to find someone whose forum name, if any, I forgot

Literally the only thing about this person I remember is that they were looking for a 2G gold from a 09 valentine.

I think quite a few people might be looking for one of those, which means I might be wrong, but is this the person you are looking for?

Glad to help!

Edited by lovecats99

I think quite a few people might be looking for one of those, which means I might be wrong, but is this the person you are looking for?

I'm pretty sure that's the person. Thanks!

I need: to contact a user who seems to not check their DC and Forum accounts anymore

Anyone know an alternative way to contact EmmieSage or at least any info on their intentions to play the game anymore?

There's someone who either accidentally abandoned or bred and auto abandoned a 2G prize. They posted about it here on the forums, I think in Great Lineages found on the AP.

If this isn't allowed I apologise.

Could someone hold an egg for me for 2 minutes so I can accept a trade? I've been offered two eggs of the same lineage however I only need and can only accept one. I did pm the person that offered but I think they've gone to bed. laugh.gif Sorted thanks Ruby Eyes!

Edited by tishavara

Saw a trade a couple of days ago for a silver, they listed lots of things they needed and one was an egg starting with SW. The others were codes that were similar to ...koah? Turne? Something like that.

Anyone know who it was?

Saw a trade a couple of days ago for a silver, they listed lots of things they needed and one was an egg starting with SW. The others were codes that were similar to ...koah? Turne? Something like that.

Anyone know who it was?

You are looking for Darth Krande I think

Edited by Tawanda001

I've found a 2G Avatar from male Gold. Both parents' names end with 'IOU', so I figured maybe somebody has abandoned it by mistake. If that's the case, I'll gladly return it to the owner, PM me.

Nevermind, after the glitch the egg is missing from my scroll.

Edited by Gealach

Glitch-related here as well:

Last night I traded a CB Ice to someone. Now it is back on my scroll TOGETHER with the egg I got for it.

And of course I don't remember the scroll name of my trading partner... so if you see this, please get into contact with me so I can give the Ice back to you :-/

Sorted out! ^^

Edited by Rubin

I need: to contact a user who seems to not check their DC and Forum accounts anymore

Anyone know an alternative way to contact EmmieSage or at least any info on their intentions to play the game anymore?

Nothing?

Nothing?

All I can say is - there are eggs on her scroll... but they are dying sad.gif. She last posted here in November and there IS an email link on her profile - I assume you've tried that ?

In fact, I haven't, because I'm rather paranoid about giving such to others.

She had 9 days to respond (or even read my messages which she didn't do), and she has collected new eggs since then ... I'm confused.

In fact, I haven't, because I'm rather paranoid about giving such to others.

She had 9 days to respond (or even read my messages which she didn't do), and she has collected new eggs since then ... I'm confused.

That's the kind of reason the email I have here is NOT the one I use for more personal stuff....

PMed you already ^^ I only found their scrollname though, sadly. I couldn't identify any forum profile associated with it. Try in IRC?

Edited by Ruby Eyes