diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

After some mulling I decided that the way I influenced a recent CB catch doesn't leave as many options as if I'd influenced it the other way, because I'm silly. Can someone help me out with my particular derp? Would like to give you a CB pink hatchling for your trouble.

Taken care of. Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

{I know there is a person that collects CB "FOX" codes, I forgot their name, but would love to gift them a Fox-code =)}

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Confused Cat smile.gif collects Fox-codes Edited by herk

thanks, I thought so, but did she perhaps change her profile/signature? I was sure that the "I collect Fox codes" stood in the signature ^^ (or I´m just blind *snort*)

Edited by tjenni

Sorry for making it difficult to find me! I'll put it in my signature again. biggrin.gif

(I wanted to stop collecting them when I had enough CBs for a 7th gen - which I haven't bred yet - but then I found more of them, so... 8th gen? Sure, why not. laugh.gif )

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or send a PM =)

If you still need help with that, I can bounce smile.gif

If you still need it throw it on here, just make sure you send the same back plz,  as it is not a dummy like i usually use  tongue.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Done! You're a star, thanks! smile.gif (Pretty Nhio, btw!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I really need to stop assuming I know what to influence the egg before actually looking at the lineage dry.gif

I really need to stop assuming I know what to influence the egg before actually looking at the lineage dry.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offer away ^^

I recently cleaned out my PM box and accidently got rid of an iou from them >w<

I know their scroll name was clara954... Help?

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

I recently cleaned out my PM box and accidently got rid of an iou from them >w<

I know their scroll name was clara954... Help?

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=58537

Would this be them?

Yes thank you... I can never get the member search to work >w<

To get member search to work in the dropdown list instead of "Search All Available" select "Name begins with" or "Name contains" and then it should give you what your were looking for.

To get member search to work in the dropdown list instead of "Search All Available" select "Name begins with" or "Name contains" and then it should give you what your were looking for.

I normally do "Name Contains". Also, I've found in certain instances, for whatever reason, it seems to be case sensitive.

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

Iside - I PMed you earlier today about an egg that was on cooldown, now I tried to send you a teleport in case you wanted it, but apparently my previous message filled your PM box. Oops. tongue.gif

Anyway I'll keep the egg until I hear from you (or someone tells me you're no longer active). smile.gif

A few days ago I noticed someone with a note in their signature about needing/wanting a Soulpeace dragon. I just bred one today when I was trying for a "fail" but now I can't find the person. sad.gif

My vision was slurred, and I just assumed I was influencing the right egg.>

Just offer here

and back

NP - always happy to help out biggrin.gif

Edited by herk