diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I'm looking for a user whose sig says something like "always looking for 2g Avatars from Rosebud mothers." I can't remember their name, though.

I need: to find someone with scrollname [Removed]

You put up a one-way trade for your CB Magma over at EAtW, it's sitting on my scroll now.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here so I can return it to you - thanks!

Will probably hold it for a day before giving it away on departure board.

I have it up on EAtW for you too.

Taken care of smile.gif

Edited by Stormypulse

I'm looking for a user whose sig says something like "always looking for 2g Avatars from Rosebud mothers." I can't remember their name, though.

Olympe used to have this, apparently: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=49835

(at the bottom of the left column, you see it where it says "old signature" which I guess she saved there because she needs the sig space for other stuff right now xd.png)

I think that would be olympe - whose sig doesn't say that any more. But PM her and ask smile.gif

If some knows forum user Saynna outside of DC, could you please let them know there's an IOU eggie waiting for them? I've sent PM and email, with no response so far, and their last forum post was in November.

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I influenced this egg male when I should've influenced it female. It's a mate for one of my Avatars, I would greatly appreciate some assistance with this!

Thank you very much Stormypulse! biggrin.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

I influenced this egg male when I should've influenced it female. It's a mate for one of my Avatars, I would greatly appreciate some assistance with this!

Hi, I can do so smile.gif Sent me a PM with link

Done. Replied your PM with teleport link

Edited by Stormypulse

Does anybody knows if everything is okay with Saynna? She hasn't read her PMs and there are no growing items on her scroll and the last post is from early November 2015.

Sure i also sent an e-mail because she enabled that option for her account here, but i like to hear that everything is okay with Saynna. And my IOU is nearly done... She just has to pick it up.

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

I'm looking for the person whose scroll name is Guestperson, I know I've seen them on the forums heaps, but now I am looking for them I can't find them! >_< I think they have a link to their scroll in their sig like mine but blue and underneath it says "The scroll name (??) was taken" I'd like to talk to them about a trade so if anyone can help me get into contact with them it would be much appreciated ^^ Thanks. (Or if you see this, PM me please smile.gif)

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

I'm looking for the person whose scroll name is Guestperson, I know I've seen them on the forums heaps, but now I am looking for them I can't find them! >_< I think they have a link to their scroll in their sig like mine but blue and underneath it says "The scroll name (??) was taken" I'd like to talk to them about a trade so if anyone can help me get into contact with them it would be much appreciated ^^ Thanks. (Or if you see this, PM me please smile.gif)

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Capella: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=220120

If some knows forum user Saynna outside of DC, could you please let them know there's an IOU eggie waiting for them?  I've sent PM and email, with no response so far, and their last forum post was in November.

Anyone? I've sent a followup PM and email, still no response, and the hatchie is nearing ER. The last I can tell they were active was at Christmas, as they have the Ageis.

Oops. It looks like I miscounted a little bit and won't be able to breed my last egg today because I'm a silly amount of scroll locked. Would someone be willing to hold onto a hatchling for me for about 24 hours? user posted image (This would be the hatchling to hold onto, it's fresh out of its shell.)

[i'd be happy to breed you anything on my scroll in return once Valentine is over - as well as anything that's not been claimed yet for Valentine, as long as you can pick that up as well. smile.gif]

Got two PMs! Thank you for the quick responses! // Update: And it's taken care of. Thank you so much! user posted image

Everything's sorted; I've even gotten my hatchling back by now. Thank you very much for the help! I'll try to be more careful next time! *sweatdrop*

Edited by pinkgothic

I need: to find someone's forum account

I am looking for a user whose scroll name is MrsHydeK10, and I am even unsure if he/she even has an account.

I apologize if I am not allowed to ask such things, but still trying out my chances though. Will delete post if this isn't allowed.

I need: to change the click number

There's a hatchie on my scroll, 5LoKK, Mischievous Lokki, who's meant to be frozen (because making mischief is easier when being small wink.gif )

Alas, his "number of clicks" stubbornly stays at 4 and I'd like a different number. Can somebody come to my scroll and click him, please? I'd wait for tomorrow and click him myself, but he'll grow up by that time!

Thanks dry.gif

I am looking for a user whose scroll name is MrsHydeK10

Try Das Mervin. Her profile info says they're relatives (although Das Mervin has been inactive lately, judging by her scroll). Worth a try.

Edited by Snowwall

I'd like to get in touch with the user who has the scroll account of Photon_Cannon. I want to accept, but it seems that they are egglocked and I do not know what their forum name is.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks! PM sent.

Edited by Jazeki

I'd like to get in touch with the user who has the scroll account of Photon_Cannon.  I want to accept, but it seems that they are egglocked and I do not know what their forum name is.

Found them! Its Pixelshark.

Try Das Mervin. Her profile info says they're relatives (although Das Mervin has been inactive lately, judging by her scroll). Worth a try.

Thank you!! Didn't expect to really find an account rolleyes.gif

Edited by TOP

I need: To have an egg held for ~ 3-4 hours

After that time one of mine will hatch and I'll take it back, but I need to get something before the hour ends.

Drop a "hostage" hatchie?

Thanks smile.gif

Edited by Snowwall

I wasn't paying attention and accidentally influenced an egg to be female instead of male so if anyone could help me bounce it I'd really appreciate it.

Fixed. Thank you, ewi122 smile.gif

Edited by Isuzu

I wasn't paying attention and accidentally influenced an egg to be female instead of male so if anyone could help me bounce it I'd really appreciate it.

I can help smile.gif

I need: to contact a user with a broken PM box

EmmieSage, if you read this, check your PMs smile.gif