diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

Someone's wish list somewhere asked for an S2 2nd-gen. from a royal blue and pink pair. Maybe it was in their profile or their sig or another site - I don't remember. I now have a hatchling and no idea which user I meant to give it to.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

I'll put the little one up for adoption if I can't find the user. smile.gif

Influenced the wrong egg, can someone pm me to set up a bounce please? DONE, thx <3

Edited by Tawanda001

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! e: Got the help i needed from tishavara!

Edited by Guillotine

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I can help if you're still looking.

I need: I need: to find someone's forum name

I am looking for the person with scroll name gagataga about a trade

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

If you are mysterrie, please contact me - thanks!

I've been trying to get a hold of them for a while. Does anyone know if they went inactive?

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

If you are mysterrie, please contact me - thanks!

I've been trying to get a hold of them for a while. Does anyone know if they went inactive?

Well, it looks like their last post was in Feb of this year. However, they have growing things on their scroll and this is in their sig:

I am currently OFFLINE and am PURGING the monster that is my overflowing inbox. If you can't reply right away please understand I am updating my list and replying as soon as possible to everyone. Current level: FULL Currently working on replies. Missing one? It's coming soon.

As well, it looks like their email is open on the forum, so you could try emailing them since their PM box is full. However, since they're working on going through their PM box and doing replies, it may be the same to just wait for their box to have some room in it. Up to you. ^^

Yep, I did it again. T_T So... If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

All done, thanks to NightEagle! smile.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

Yep, I did it again. T_T So... If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

If you still need help - write me. smile.gif

Influence erased, thanks Tigerkralle!

Edited by Confused Cat

You can set up a swap trade with me, as I'm egglocked.

Thank you for the offer, but the forum says your PM box is full. wink.gif

If there's someone online who can help, I can provide all the teleports.

Edit: PM-ing Tigerkralle. smile.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

(I can do a two-way trade both ways if someone is egglocked but can help).

PM me if you still need help. smile.gif (It will have to be via two-way teleports since I'm egg locked.)

Please PM me if we can swap before the egg hatches. We're at 4d 5hrs! D:

Thanks so much! Three of you PM'd me so quickly. That's awesome. I love it. Really appreciate it!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I can, send me the link please smile.gif

I'm looking for the owner of the parents of this egg. If you're interested in having your babies back, please let me know! I have all three eggs and have no way to continue the lineage. I'd be happy to return them to you.

Edited by Labyrinthian

I'm looking for the owner of the parents of this egg. If you're interested in having your babies back, please let me know! I have all three eggs and have no way to continue the lineage. I'd be happy to return them to you.

If I recall correctly, that user names all of their dragons with Toast and they have a sibling that is on the forums and conducts trades and other activities for them. Their name escapes me though.

Oh, I think the name is Yeah_toast and they aren't on the forums, a parent or grandparent trades for them.

Found it I think, try a message to Mystic_Halo

Edited by Tawanda001

Any help will be greatly appreciated! I'll be online to quickly respond too, as I know it's Halloween and people are busy!

Edited by LumosSeeker148