diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot (kind of)

I "traded" for a gorgeous egg using TJ's new LAETAE page and would like to thank the user who bred it, yet am unable to find their forum account.

If you are Starfyre, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

I recognize that scrollname. Starfyre is actually Dracaena. =3

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here (or PM me) - thanks!

I still have plenty of Teleports left, so I can send you the egg and then PM you a 2-way Teleport to take it back.

Already taken care of, thank you! smile.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

I Need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please PM me! Thank you!

Saynna, thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! smile.gif

Edited by Siliskor

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or PM me. Thanks!

Thank you so much, Ponystar17!

Edited by Alectrona

Not one of the options listed but...

If anyone knows user nightshade123 can they get in contact with them for me? I found a 2nd gen silver in the AP that must have auto'd and I'd like to return it. They do have a forum account and I did PM them, but they haven't posted since 2011. It's a bit of a long shot but who knows.

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please pm me - thanks!

- thanks smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Id post this in Tiny Little Questions, but it just didn't feel entirely appropriate, and I'm even iffy on posting here but it's starting to bug me the closer to February it gets...

I've got this pretty Sweetling but no CB Sweetlings or Ribbon Dancers. I don't really know what to do about a mate. I've thought of finding someone to breed a Fever or somesuch for me, or going for a longshot on finding a Ribbon Dancer that matches this, but I don't know.

Any suggestions on mate substitutions?

Id post this in Tiny Little Questions, but it just didn't feel entirely appropriate, and I'm even iffy on posting here but it's starting to bug me the closer to February it gets...

I've got this pretty Sweetling but no CB Sweetlings or Ribbon Dancers. I don't really know what to do about a mate. I've thought of finding someone to breed a Fever or somesuch for me, or going for a longshot on finding a Ribbon Dancer that matches this, but I don't know.

Any suggestions on mate substitutions?

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=114407 - this thread might help

Would anyone be able to help me bounce an egg? *makes puppy eyes*

Thank you Rhynn! <3

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I want to find the forum info for the person who owns this dragon (assuming they have forum info). I'm interested to know why they picked names of Florida cities for the lineage. (I got one of the offspring.)

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

If you are dragongrrl, please contact me or The Holly Contest - thanks! wink.gif

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

If you are dragongrrl, please contact me or The Holly Contest - thanks! wink.gif

Some possibly bad news on that front, but AFAIK no one has heard from dragongrrl since July. I've even emailed her and never heard back. =(

I need: to contact a user

If you are Agrona, please contact me - thanks!

If anyone knows if something or what happened to her, please let me know. We made some trade arrangements long time ago. I recall she used to be a help mod in "The Rare Trading Center" but I am not sure. I traded for two eggs from her & when I checked the progeny of one of her dragons to see if there's some progress, I found this. :I

Could someone please help me bounce 2 eggs in about half an hour?

Nevermind, found someone smile.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

*facepalms*

I just influenced an egg wrong, would some kind person give me a hand erasing the influence please?

Edit: Wandering4Ever is on it, thanks smile.gif

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Since it's a rather valuable egg, I hope I can get help from someone with whom I've interacted before.

... Or just someone trustworthy? Anybody...?

Sending it to djengis, thanks smile.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

Since it's a rather valuable egg, I hope I can get help from someone with whom I've interacted before.

... Or just someone trustworthy? Anybody...? unsure.gif

I can bounce it back wink.gif

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

It's for a lineage, naturally.

NightEagle, you are an angel! Thank you so much!

Edited by blackdragon71

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

It's for a lineage, naturally.

If you still need it I could help you. (: Just PM me, if this is still the case.

Some possibly bad news on that front, but AFAIK no one has heard from dragongrrl since July. I've even emailed her and never heard back. =(

Nice to know I was missed! :-)

I am back, finally got around to taking the computer for repairs after the hard drive died last July. My mailbox is still full, and I haven't even checked my emails yet. (honestly, I'm a little scared to look!) I am starting to work my way through threads where I was posting, and I need to apologize to all about holiday breeding plans that I totallly missed. I should have my box cleared sometime within the weekend.

It's good to be back! smile.gif

I'm trying to pick up a horse egg with the code JAN8l from the AP, but I can't because I threw it back before and noone has picked it up for the last 10 minutes. Could someone pick it up and re-abandon, so I can take it? Pretty please xd.png

Yay, got it - thank you!

Edited by Ha-Ki