diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

1 hour ago, pinkgothic said:

It's the right place, no worries. Sadly I can't help you with your query. I tried my usual trick, which is asking Google for help, but it's failing me this time. Maybe they just don't have a forum account?

Thank you for your efforts, Pinkgothic - and no worries. Sadly, it looks like I'm out of options, sigh. 

Thanks, too, Purplehaze, for replying - I thought that might be the case, though in this intance, I was rather at a loss as to where to start! 

Edited by Astiana2011

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or PM me - thanks!

Influenced an egg female when I should have influenced it male. The egg was gift so it's important it genders correctly. If anyone can help me out, I'm willing to offer some form of compensation in the form of catching and hatching a few CB common or BSA hatchlings if the helper wishes.

Thank you very much purplehaze!

Edited by Omen

I'm scroll locked, but if we do 2-ways that will work.

That works, thank you very much purplehaze!

Edit: PM'd instead, thanks again! :)

Edited by Omen

Hi! I'm here!

I'm sorry, I was working overtime this week, and so exhausted I didn't check the forums like I usually do.

Oh, and I'm Twizel on my scroll, if that helps anyone looking for me.

Edited by Twimm

<s>Can anyone help me undo an Influence?  Meant to influence my egg female, picked a male Pink by mistake.  >_< </s>

All sorted! ^_^

Edited by Amazon_warrior

oof, shouldn't have been trying to influence two similar-looking eggs in lowlight.

can anyone grab my egg and teleport it back to me, please?

done, thank you!!

Edited by steeve

4 minutes ago, steeve said:

oof, shouldn't have been trying to influence two similar-looking eggs in lowlight.

can anyone grab my egg and teleport it back to me, please?

I can help :) Have enough space and Magis

I know that there is someone here who collects super long and messy lineages but I can't remember who it was.

22 minutes ago, osean said:

I know that there is someone here who collects super long and messy lineages but I can't remember who it was.

HeatherMarie would be who you are seeking. :) 

Guess who's making a hash of things ... Again? 🙄

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

@Dark_Angel12345, TYVM - have DMed you: May the game of eggy ping pong commence 🙂 The game is done!

Edited by Astiana2011

1 minute ago, Astiana2011 said:

Guess who's making a hash of things ... Again? 🙄

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Hey, I can help!

Is there any chance someone would be willing to hold a few hatchlings for me briefly? I'd really appreciate it if so. :)

14 minutes ago, Irabane said:

Is there any chance someone would be willing to hold a few hatchlings for me briefly? I'd really appreciate it if so. :)

I might be able to help. I'll poke you on Discord :)

Okay, I'm definitely more tired than I ought to be if I'm gonna poke at my lineage projects...

I need: to erase two influences
Because I got my 2 eggs mixed-up *sigh* 

Edit: and done!! Thanks @Astreya!

Edited by relaks

6 minutes ago, relaks said:

Okay, I'm definitely more tired than I ought to be if I'm gonna poke at my lineage projects...

I need: to erase two influences
Because I got my 2 eggs mixed-up *sigh* 

I can help!

4 minutes ago, relaks said:

@Lagie Someone offered their help already. Thank you though! ❤️

You're welcome! :)

[size=5]I need: to find someone whose name I forgot[/size] I promised a Snow swap to a user by the name of Willow, can't remember if that's all of their username, but I've deleted the chat so I don't know how to get to them! Searching the term... didn't help.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by SamuelMaybird

2 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

[size=5]I need: to find someone whose name I forgot[/size] I promised a Snow swap to a user by the name of Willow, can't remember if that's all of their username, but I've deleted the chat so I don't know how to get to them! Searching the term... didn't help.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Are you looking for @WhisperingWillows, perhaps? Alternatively, there are several people with "willow" in their username: https://forums.dragcave.net/search/?q=willow&amp;type=core_members - see if that list helps you at all?

Does anyone know Ruka789 on the site? They look to be a new user and I can't accept any more CB holidays, so I'd love to gift them a dragon instead.

Edit: nevermind

Edited by Jazeki

Would like to know who RealGsDoRealThings is- I want to accept their trade but am egglocked until tonight, so I hope they don't get impatient.