diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Does anyone know if a user called tishavara still exists?? 

Can't PM and can't see their scroll anymore..

(If you do, it's nothing bad, I just wanted to beg on bended knee for a 3GEG val09 from stripe from them to help build up my 7G to 8G 😎

🤗🤗

Edited by nerys

12 minutes ago, nerys said:

(If you do, it's nothing bad, I just wanted to beg on bended knee for a 3GEG val09 from stripe from them to help build up my 7G to 8G 😎

🤗🤗

They go by Tish on the forum :) (and I think their scroll is hidden most of the time)

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I was on a spree and influenced an egg male that should have been female... Not at my brightest today!

All sorted, thanks a million @Lagie

Edited by littleangelamy22

7 minutes ago, littleangelamy22 said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I was on a spree and influenced an egg male that should have been female... Not at my brightest today!

I can help!

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

(I am very proud to announce that I did *not* mess up, for once--my trusted Aeon tells me Influence didn't stick)

Thanks again @purplehaze :wub: 

Edited by Aleoleo

3 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

(I am very proud to announce that I did *not* mess up, for once--my trusted Aeon tells me Influence didn't stick)

I have space since I just had an egg hatch.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, nerys said:

🤗🤗

Would a 2G Val09 x Striped help you too?

Would someone be so kind and pick up and drop some purple Dorsal on the AP for me? I bred it, nobody else wants it, but I cannot pick it up since nobody picks up Dorsals at all XD so I'm still its last owner. Code starts with "h0X". It's at 4d 10h still.

ok forget it, looks like somebody did pick it up now. I'll just breed another one next week.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Fixed, thanks to the amazing @Sunrunner 

Edited by Terrafreaky

3 minutes ago, Terrafreaky said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I've got an open slot.  Feel free to send me a PM ^_^.

Hi folks, I need to erase an influence on an egg. Can anyone assist with bouncing it in a teleport? Thank you!

Sure - give me a two way link, though, as I'm egglocked.

Okay thanks fuzz! Will set it up now. :)

ETA: Thanks fuzz for the assist! That was a huge help! :nyan:

Edited by missy_

On 1/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, pinkgothic said:

Does anyone know a way to contact Irabane outside the forum, and/or knows if all is well in their neck of the woods?

You also mentioned later that you messaged them on discord, did you have any success? I my end of an iou to fill

Also what's the link to the dc discord? Somehow I never ended up joining it

Edited by Chaos Rider

4 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Also what's the link to the dc discord? Somehow I never ended up joining it

27 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

Thanks but unless I missed it @Irabane's discord name isn't the same as their dc name

I did sort of manage to contact Irabane through Discord, but I was a little too late about it (my fault, I should have tried sooner!). ^_^ Irabane's Discord name is Solipsism.

I've got an IOU going with them, they're not the quickest person to respond I've noticed

I try my best to respond to messages in a timely manner and like to think that I'm usually pretty good about that sort of thing, but being a student and all things can get pretty busy for me at times haha... so thank you all for your patience with me. :)

I hope it is okay to ask for this here. This seems like the closest place ...

I have a CB Sunrise/Sunset egg that I would love to be influenced/hatched (it is incuhatchable) as a Sunrise male (must be actually hatched between 6 a.m. and 12 noon cave time to be a Sunrise; otherwise it will hatch as a Sunset). I have the egg, but I am not usually on during that timeframe. As an alternative, I may just try to fog it and hope I get on at the right time to hatch it.  I already have the egg; it is currently 4 days 22 hours so it is incuhatchable. 

Would anyone be willing to influence/incuhatch for me? Please PM me if you can assist; thanks! Otherwise I may try to hatch as it emerges from fog ... 

Edited by missy_

Yeah OK - chuck it over. I have plenty of pinks and reds :)

Thanks fuzz! It is on the way! ^_^ :nyan: