diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I can hardly believe I did this. I meant to influence my Aether Wyvern male and instead influenced female ... can anyone help me erase the influence? :blush: :ph34r:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by missy_

29 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I can hardly believe I did this. I meant to influence my Aether Wyvern male and instead influenced female ... can anyone help me erase the influence? :blush: :ph34r:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I could do it if you want? 🙂

11 minutes ago, bonvoyage said:

I could do it if you want? 🙂

Thank you so much, that would be awesome. PMing you. :)

ETA: Done! Thank you, bonvoyage!

Edited by missy_

@missy_ and anyone else who is baffled by sun egg hatching times.  The method I use is get enough views on the egg to hatch (big hole) BEFORE it reaches 4 days.  Remove from all hatcheries and fog it (remember to influence if desired).  When the next window is approaching with the desired rise/set, unfog and put in Allure of Neglected Dragons.  AoND does NOT auto ER anything.  Your egg will be safe with normal views until the window for hatching arrives,  you don't have to stay and hover over it.  So if you are at work, sleeping or whatever when the hatching time arrives it will fit in your schedule.  

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

@missy_ and anyone else who is baffled by sun egg hatching times.  The method I use is get enough views on the egg to hatch (big hole) BEFORE it reaches 4 days.  Remove from all hatcheries and fog it (remember to influence if desired).  When the next window is approaching with the desired rise/set, unfog and put in Allure of Neglected Dragons.  AoND does NOT auto ER anything.  Your egg will be safe with normal views until the window for hatching arrives,  you don't have to stay and hover over it.  So if you are at work, sleeping or whatever when the hatching time arrives it will fit in your schedule.  

This. You can safely unfog it and put it into AoND as soon as the hatching window for the "wrong" breed is over.  Also, just in case you were wrong and it doesn't have enough views to hatch during that window (although I have never had that happen), you still have another 6 hours after the window passes to get it fogged again. No hovering required. Just be sure you don't put it in the ER -- just the regular Daycare!

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

That is exactly what I just did with her egg ! Though it was no huge issue, as the hatching window here is 11 am to mid afternoon. I was out shopping at the time it hatched.

If anyone finds a very messy egg on the AP soon from my Chaotic line, could you please kill it or return it? I didn't realize I was at max (vamp fails) and it was abandoned automatically. This line isn't meant to leave my scroll at all, so it would mean a lot. Thanks.

Edit: A big thank you to @Lagie and anyone else who may have been aiding in the search. I didn't get it, but appreciate the help anyhow. The grandparents can start a different branch of this personal line & all will be fine. Plenty of time to re-progress, and I'll be more careful to double-check my egg limits in the future (oh, vampire shells...)

Edited by Erzebette

3 hours ago, Erzebette said:

If anyone finds a very messy egg on the AP soon from my Chaotic line, could you please kill it or return it? I didn't realize I was at max (vamp fails) and it was abandoned automatically. This line isn't meant to leave my scroll at all, so it would mean a lot. Thanks.

What breed?

On 1/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, Lagie said:

What breed?

It's a Coastal Waverunner from Holiday 2008 x Waverunner. The Waverunner's name contains the Chaotic prefix. It may be a couple days before he or she appears, as I just made this mistake.

See other message's edit for update.

Edited by Erzebette

On Wed Jan 30 2019 at 11:44 PM, Erzebette said:

It's a Coastal Waverunner from Holiday 2008 x Waverunner. The Waverunner's name contains the Chaotic prefix. It may be a couple days before he or she appears, as I just made this mistake.

Will keep an eye out!

You're welcome, @Erzebette. Sorry we didn't manage to find it for you.

Edited by Lagie

I'm looking for the person who is collecting Dragon Codes with 00 and another Number... think I've got a Dragon for him / her... but I can't find that user :(

2 minutes ago, Din85 said:

I'm looking for the person who is collecting Dragon Codes with 00 and another Number... think I've got a Dragon for him / her... but I can't find that user :(

That would be Wiz. :) 

Can someone please poke Renmiri (or Zimgrr, if she has forum contact, or if you know another contract method) for me, please? Got a gift that's getting very ER. :unsure:

Tagging @Renmiri doesn't work?

(just testing, obviously)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm not good with this tagging thing, but I think she hasn't signed in since Monday, so I doubt it would make a difference. I was hoping more for something like somebody who might know her outside DC could contact her.

4 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

I'm not good with this tagging thing, but I think she hasn't signed in since Monday, so I doubt it would make a difference. I was hoping more for something like somebody who might know her outside DC could contact her.

I also PM'ed them on Monday, and am still waiting. So yeah, they haven't been around. Hopefully they will soonish - I'm refraining on hatching this egg for them for fear I will have the hatchie grow up on my scroll xD 

And if you get ahold of them, please poke me too! ^-^

So if i remember correctly someone here is collecting Purple Dorsals. I can't remember who it was.

9 hours ago, MaeTM said:

I also PM'ed them on Monday, and am still waiting. So yeah, they haven't been around. Hopefully they will soonish - I'm refraining on hatching this egg for them for fear I will have the hatchie grow up on my scroll xD 

Stun it if it hatches?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Stun it if it hatches?

I will at some point. The egg is down at 1d :P

22 hours ago, MaeTM said:

Yeah, good idea, because even after Stunning my hatchie, it now has about 8-9 hours to live, lol. (It's been very patient!) I suppose I will have to raise it myself so it doesn't die.

ETA: My mistake; it is too young to teleport yet.

I am so embarrassed, it happened again. I am sounding like a broken record this week ... :ph34r:

Can anyone assist with bouncing an egg I incorrectly influenced? 

Thank you.

I will post once the egg is older.

Edited by missy_

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I am so embarrassed, it happened again. I am sounding like a broken record this week ... :ph34r:

Can anyone assist with bouncing an egg I incorrectly influenced? 

Thank you.

I can help.

Thank you @Dracaena  !  I just realized it’s too young to teleport. It’s only 6 days 23 hours. So now I feel doubly stupid. I will just cross that out and try again when I can actually teleport it. :blush:

5 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Thank you @Dracaena  !  I just realized it’s too young to teleport. It’s only 6 days 23 hours. So now I feel doubly stupid. I will just cross that out and try again when I can actually teleport it. :blush:

No worries. :)