DangerDragon

Snow Angels

Which one did you get?  

294 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wanted tricolor and ended up lucky and got them. Although the white wings are also very beautiful.

I first had full gold ( I think unsure.gif), but then it got swapped to tricolour. I didn`t care then what colour my Snowangel has and I don´t care now. I like all three. smile.gif

I wasn't going to get any Christmas dragons except this year's two and four 2G Solstices, but towards the end of Christmas breeding week I realised I had to know what SA wings my scroll gives. I caught one from AP with 'OWC' in the code (see screenname :3), with a gold-winged mother. The gold winged is my least favourite so at least if I ended up with it it'd make the lineage tidy. As it turned out I have a white-and-gold scroll, which is my favourite :D

I think it's nice that all three types seem to be liked evenly overall - there isn't one that's generally considered worse.

I lucked out and got Tricolor, which is just so bold and gorgeous. I'm glad, I prefer the Tricolor vastly to either of the others, which are pretty but rather bland to my eyes. I've never liked gold and white Christmas decorations for this reason.

If I had gotten Gold, I probably only would've ever raised one adult.

I wanted anything but full gold when they came out in 2009 and ended up with the full gold winged ones. dry.gif

But with lifting the limits I found a very shiny combination and now I'm very happy with my goldwinged Angel biggrin.gif

I got white wings and I'm very happy with them.

I have tricolor. I wanted white, but I like these better than gold, so. Meh.

When they first came out, I had 1 tricolor and 1 white if memory serves. But then there was the "3 different sprites, only can have 2 eggs, CANNOT GET ALL COLORS" drama (and people successfully deciphering what determined wing color, who began rifling through and tossing eggs willy-nilly to try and get the one they wanted,) and it was changed so wing color was locked to scroll, and I wound up with my two white babies.

I'm actually okay with it. While it would have been nice to get two different colors, (and now that the breed limits have been modified, all 3!) the sprite is gorgeous no matter what wing color it is! And I can always get pretties with the other colors in their lineages, at least. biggrin.gif

I always wanted white tipped. I even named my first Snow Angel hatchling Snow Winged in hope that would convince her to develop white wings. Apparently, it worked biggrin.gif

I got full Gold. I didn't really care which color I got as long as I as able to get one.

Although my favorite is probably white tipped, I have tricolor. I remember being really excited about it when my first one grew up because then I loved tricolor. My favorite thing about having tricolor wings is that my first Snow Angel had a stairstep lineage with cb flamingos. The first Snow Angel was white tipped and the next was golden. I thought it was really cool that it was like that. And one of the eggs this year that Snow Angel bred was white tipped, so the lineage continues...

(and people successfully deciphering what determined wing color, who began rifling through and tossing eggs willy-nilly to try and get the one they wanted,) and it was changed so wing color was locked to scroll,

I was fairly sure it was always locked to the scroll, just with a different algorithm; it used to be a simple modulo of your user ID (which you'd get in your sign-up confirmation e-mail), wasn't it? I thought the problem at the time was that it was a huge spoiler, and to make it a surprise again, the algorithm was changed, which, in turn, impacted people who already had adults.

Did I get that screwed up in my memory? unsure.gif It's possible, I was, so to speak, in read-only mode that holiday season, thus not hugely involved, so I might be misremembering.

Got White-Wings at first. Then after they were changed, I got Tricolor.

And I really wanted the Tricolors, so that was a lovely surprise for me. ^^

I was fairly sure it was always locked to the scroll, just with a different algorithm; it used to be a simple modulo of your user ID (which you'd get in your sign-up confirmation e-mail), wasn't it? I thought the problem at the time was that it was a huge spoiler, and to make it a surprise again, the algorithm was changed, which, in turn, impacted people who already had adults.

Did I get that screwed up in my memory? unsure.gif It's possible, I was, so to speak, in read-only mode that holiday season, thus not hugely involved, so I might be misremembering.

They were always meant to be 1 pattern per scroll, but I believe when the first ones started growing up eggs were keeping the color assigned to them by who caught them, which was a glitch. TJ Fixed that within hours of the first ones growing up I believe.

They were always meant to be 1 pattern per scroll, but I believe when the first ones started growing up eggs were keeping the color assigned to them by who caught them, which was a glitch. TJ Fixed that within hours of the first ones growing up I believe.

Yikes, I totally missed that part of it, then. Thanks for clarifying!

I wanted white-tipped or full-gold, so obviously I got tri-color. But with time I realised that there are pairings which go well only with tri-colors, and when I found the right mates, I began to like them ^^

Back when they first were released, the tri colored wings were my #1 favorite. But, when my two CBs grew up, they both had gold wings. I think TJ set all the angels to have gold wings for a short period of time during all the drama. They eventually changed to white which were my 2nd favorite at the time.

Over the years, I've actually become quite fond of white angels. And if given the chance to change, I'd refuse to.

I have white. During my first Christmas on DC I didn't know that there was multiple. And I am fond of the white-winged ones.

I'd trade mine anyday for white/gold wings lol

I got white tipped. I adore the tri-coloured.

If the Adopt BSA gets implemented we can swap hatchies. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth