DangerDragon

Snow Angels

Which one did you get?  

294 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really wanted the white version but I got the tricolor which I like the least. Oh well, nothing can be perfect. tongue.gif

I want the white Snowangel, but got the gold winged

but since the gold is my second favourite variant I also like it.

I got the tricolor variant back when they were released, but wanted the white one. Now I really love the Tricolors and am glad I got them. :3

I have tricolored Snow Angles, which happens to be my favorite version. biggrin.gif I also like the golds, though.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I have golden winged snow angels and I wanted them with white. sad.gif But I still adore the ones I got! smile.gif

I wanted white/gold and those are the ones I got. The ones I liked the least back then were the tricolor, but now I have grown fond of them. They're actually very festive!

Originally, I preferred tri-colored, but the goldwings I have have grown on me. As a matter of fact, I prefer them for lineages by now. smile.gif

Also, when snow angels were just given out, I originally had tri-colors which were later changed to pure gold. It's the other way around for my daughter - or did she maybe start out with white-tipped? In any case, she's very happy with her tri-colors.

I originally recieved the Tri-Colors (my favorite form, second only the Spriter alts wub.gif ). But, due to things beyond my control, they were changed into the Gold wings. They have grown on me, but I do miss my Tri-Colors.

I've had the white for years and they are my second favorite. I still think I like the tri-colors better but, hey, it's just a game. I guess I'm just glad I didn't get the solid gold. ;p I think the swap of colors with the original release happened because someone(s) hacked the code to get different colors and TJ had to change it.

I have gold. When they first came out I wanted tricolors, but then I came to love gold and now I wouldn't switch it for anything.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I have the full gold which happen to be my least favorite. Wish I had Tri-color or even white. But oh well. dry.gif

I have Tri-Color! My Favorite~ I am Very Happy I got the color I wanted :3

I really like the White with golden tips, and the Tri-Colour.

The only Snow Angel I think rather ugly is the Full-Gold version. The wings are quite boring, and look far too solid.

Now guess what I got. sad.gifsad.gif

I like Tri-Color best, and that's what I got! wub.gif

But really, I like all of the patterns; each one looks good with different mates, in different lineages. I used to like the White-Tipped least, because it seemed kind of washed-out to me, but now I like it on a par with Gold. It's just delicate!

P.S. Wouldn't it be silly if there were an only-once-ever BSA that allowed two players to swap Snow Angel patterns? I wonder how many players would be interested in it.

Edited by Kelkelen

Actually I got my first two last year... Anyway, I love the beautiful white tipped ones and I got tri-color dry.gif

Edited by dhorne

Mine have white wings, which to this day still irks me a little, because originally they started out with the tricolor wings, before the whole dramatic change thing happened the year they came out. It's alright though because my original one now has an awesome back story because of it!

Full Gold for me. I kinda wanted the tri-color at first, but then realized i liked the simpler ones more after taking a good look at all three.

I remember mine were a different color before the drama happened. Not sure which though. White I think.

I got white...was hoping for tricolor. *Shrugs*

-grabs spray paint-

-4 hours later-

There! Tricolor!

(On a brighter side, they seem to be less commonly reported)