DangerDragon

Snow Angels

Which one did you get?  

294 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm fine with any of them :3

And I got a tri-color which match the lineage of my snow angel :3

Edited by I Want Cheese Dragon

I have full gold. I feel like when they first came out I wanted White, but now I'm very happy with my golds. White blends into the body a bit much IMHO

White-tipped. I actually like it best out of the three, since the other two feel a bit garish to me. smile.gif

When they first came out, I had no idea there were different kinds. I had/have the tri-color. When I saw the other versions on other people's scrolls, I felt bad for them. I thought the tri-color was the prettiest!

Now I think they're all lovely.

I got three gold in a row. I wanted to get one of each. sad.gif

Ahh... Maybe next year.

You can't. All yours will be gold. Each scroll has only one type that it gets.

Used to dislike Tricolour and love gold then I grew up and realised it's actually the best colour combo. It's not overpowering like Gold. It's not covert like White. It's pretty, it's christmassy and I love it on my scroll.

I wanted white/gold tips, got Tricolours. Had mine since they came out in '09 so I'm used to Tricolours, and learned to love them since then.

I got gold. I like all of them but the gold is the least interesting of the three to me. Oh well, still pretty.

I got the tricolors during their original release.

Lol, we should start making a poll: "Who got the color of the wings on their Snow Angel they wanted?". xd.png

All three of mine turned out white-tipped which is my favorite variation. I'm just surprised all three turned out that way. blink.gif

One Two Three

Your wing color is locked to your scroll. If your snow angel's wings are white/gold, every snow angel you ever raise will have the same wing color.

I wanted the gold winged ones, but I got the tricolor. Still pretty happy with it though :]

I wanted the white-tipped ones, but got tricolor instead. I don't really mind it though happy.gif