DangerDragon

Snow Angels

Which one did you get?  

294 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got white wings when I wanted tri color wings.

I was not happy about that at first... sort of let down, actually.

I have come to appreciate the white wings, but I WOULD love the opportunity to collect the other wing colors.

AS for rarity, I always assumed that they were roughly even, one third of scrolls got each.

Same as Silverswift; I have white but wanted tri-color.

White would've been my second choice, though, so I guess it's not horrible...

I got tri-colors. The white ones are also really lovely, but if I got to choose I'd probably keep my tri-colors.

I also wanted tri-color, and got white instead (the most boring of the lot, in my book. xd.png; ).

It would be nice if eggs that were born from the various varieties would stay that variety when they hatch, regardless of who picks them up...so that if you get one type, you could get the other types by picking up dragons with lineages from the versions you don't have, but I know it doesn't work that way. :/ Oh well.

It would be nice if eggs that were born from the various varieties would stay that variety when they hatch, regardless of who picks them up...so that if you get one type, you could get the other types by picking up dragons with lineages from the versions you don't have, but I know it doesn't work that way. :/ Oh well.

I agree that would be really awesome. I love my gold-winged Snow Angels and I wouldn't trade then for another variety but I do wish I could trade their offspring for 2nd gens of the other wing types.

Tri-colors, and I hate them. Wish I would've gotten the gold-tipped ones, as those are the best, but I would've even been happy with the gold wings. Just not these tri-colors.

I got full gold wings. I don't mind the colours themselves, I just wish that the gold ones had feather details/patterns like the other two varieties have. I'd prefer tri-coloured the most, but I'm ok with the gold wings too!

Wanted: White

Got: Tricolor (my least favorite of the three)

Kinda miffed at first, but aside from the one that came from a white dragon and a white snow angel, the rest of mine came from more compatible red-colored dragons. Well, and one came from a grave, I choose to imagine her looking orange and black rather than red & green xd.png

Wanted: Tricolours

Got: Tricolours wub.gif

I like to be able to breed mine whatever generation they are for all of you who want them.

Got my first Snow Angels and discovered... golden wings. I like the other patterns better but still really like the dragon in general so not too disappointed.

When I first saw the Tri-colored - I fell in love with them.

However, my scroll ended up being coded for the Golden variant. Over time though, I've actually grown to prefer the Golden over the Tri-colored {To my eyes nowadays - the Tri-colors wings are too busy looking}

Either way - I'm just thankful I didn't get the White Wings (There's just something off about them...I think it's the fact that to me, the Yellow accents in the wings do not match with the solid white body with the hints of red and green.

I got white, which I like, though the gold also appealed to me. I'm not a fan of the tri-color, it's too gaudy for my taste. Snow Angel's aren't my favorite Christmas dragon anyway, so I'm mostly neutral on the whole subject of wing colors.

I breed variety: http://dragcave.net/progeny/g99FY

but I do have the whites. The boys both have whites. I was kind of hoping that at least in that there would be variety. Oh, well. If I had been asked, I would have probably asked for tricolors, but, meh. They are cool any way you slice it.

AS for rarity, I always assumed that they were roughly even, one third of scrolls got each.

Well, from the poll results for far, I'm not really seeing a statistically significant difference in the spread, so... yeah, looks to be pretty even! laugh.gif

Mine are tri-color smile.gif

Which is a bit lucky this year since I was able to pick up this in the ap this year and I'll start building a mate for it since it's lovely :3

Mine turned out tricolor. Which I'm okay with, though I was disappointed when it finally became evident because I'd found a bunch of pretty white-winged lineages in the AP I was sitting on. I like the tricolor almost as much; I just didn't get anything with a pure tricolor lineage before the event was over (one 2nd gen doesn't count). I know they exist, so I'll try again next year.

Both are tri-colored and female...

Snow Angels are a female-only breed, so that part is a given. smile.gif And (unless something changes about the way Snow Angels are coded) all Snow Angels you'll get in future will also be tri-coloured, since everyone's scroll is bound to one type of Snow Angel.

Do you like the variant you got? smile.gif

I have the white-winged beauties, which I love, but for the longest time I wanted the Tricolors. The white-wings have really grown on me, especially after I started breeding mine for the holidays and made some really nice lineages. ^^

Edit: the wing-wings? 'da heck? How'd I miss that typo?! lol, I really musta' been tired. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

I have white/gold wings and that is exactly the one I like best. Gold is nice too, I'm not overly fond of the tricolor but I don't dislike them either.