ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Hey there... Seems like there's a lot of people in the RP as of now. Mind if you could squeeze in another student in there?

I've already sent Lucky a PM, so I'll just be waiting here to join.

EDIT: If I ever make it in, I'll be a Telumni, and I'll be in room 15.

Edited by Mitzuki505

Sorry about the Music Teacher application, still waiting on a reply from Emeraldmay for wether I could use her Icari species or not xd.png

Edit: OoooOoooo someone is using my species, yay! :3

Edited by Drakonspite

Stuff it, I'm so sorry emerald :'c I must send application now

Stuff it, I'm so sorry emerald :'c I must send application now

Don't worry about it smile.gif

So Lucky, would the windows be barred? I mean I understand it is an ex-fortress however, if the different levels lock then how would anyone be able to leave but through window?

Also I do, but I also don't see it ending well for Lorf.

And, I am kinda thinking of this world as similar to the world of Skyrim. Anyone else agree?

Lucky, did you get my form for the Music teacher? :3

Yep, I got it :3 I always send teacher forums to Narvix before I accept them, though. I like to have a second opinion for them because we see them as particularly important. She hasn't given me a response yet, but I'm positive she'll just give me a nod. Just wait a little bit longer smile.gif

Students I usually just look over and evaluate alone.

The windows aren't barred, but they are locked from the inside and made of reinforced glass. A young dragon the size of Mitch would have a hard time breaking those windows.

I think it'll be passed curfew just as Dain gets Twig to the top of the stairs.

I'm going to make a small post, too. But I would like to gently ask that everyone not in their rooms hurry their posts a bit because almost everyone is at least in their rooms if not in bed. This is going to hold up from making a timeskip to the next morning, leaving a lot of people in temporary limbo.

But then, Twig doesn't seem to post very often and I know Dain is waiting on him. In fact, we can't be at curfew yet because we're waiting for Twig. Also, FRoD, if you'd like to have Dain spend the whole night in the town we can timeskip while he's outside if you'd like X3

Edited by Luckyclaw

i will make the post of lorf going back once twig is safely where every he is going to be and curfew has passed. and wouldn't Dain get in trouble every time he spends the night in the town?

I'm sure he would, but I'm still thinking of a way to counter this. Since it's not interfering with his classes and not hurting anyone, I'm not sure if they would take the extreme route and separate him from his dragon. Plus, he's a vampire and vampires tend to operate at night so it's justified that he would want to be outside at night. I think he probably gets buried with chores, but since this week the seniors are doing chores anyway it doesn't really matter.

Yes, if Rain was out every night in town he would get in trouble, however he isn't out every night. Most of the time if he feels like being out at night he does night chores. Also when twig posts I will make a post ending with Rain in town and we can timeskip from there.

Sorry Lucky... Al couldn't resist and Felic wasn't having it.

I did an edit to quickly add in Al's entry to his bedroom. Jaina, feel free to have Autumn wake upon his arrival or let her sleep through to morning. You're choice x3

So Sailing, when you post, just assume Dain helped you up the stairs and so on that way we can move on with the timeskip. Also assume that Dain is out at the bars/taverns all night.

In that case, all we're waiting for is Na.

ALSO, it seems that Sailing rarely posts or even checks on the thread. I'll PM him and ask if he's still around.

Edited by Luckyclaw

As soon as Na finishes up. FRoD has given us the go ahead to imply he spent all night in the town and Sailing hasn't poked in yet, so we're only waiting for Na. Once he posts, we're skipping to the next morning.

Whats the design of the bedrooms? Is it one room with the beds, connected to two separate bathrooms? Are their dressers, mirrors? Also are the students allowed to decorate their rooms?

Whats the design of the bedrooms? Is it one room with the beds, connected to two separate bathrooms? Are their dressers, mirrors? Also are the students allowed to decorate their rooms?

The first post clearly states that the rooms can modify themselves to suit the lifestyle of it's tenants.

The basic bedroom has a bunk bed, a desk, one large dresser, a closet and one bathroom. Bathroom has a mirror, medicine cabinet, sink, toilet and shower. Anything else the students desire they can request from a teacher who will bring it to Kaio or add it themselves.