ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

I don't have the game checkers but I've only ever seen a black and red checkerboard with black and white more paired to chess games :c

Good luck with your computer M.P!

My chess sets have black and white, one of them is black and black with a spot of white. I don't think iv ever seen black and red in person.

Edited by na82008

I have never seen a black and red checkerboard in person either. Poking around google, I saw this though: Webpage Link Image Link biggrin.gif I think it looks awesome. I may be biased because red and black are my favorite colors. tongue.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

With both checkers and chess the colors of the board and game pieces are not set in stone. You need only have a "light" side and a "dark" side. Though this is true most checkerboards are red and either black or a dark green and most chess boards are white and either black, dark brown, or dark green.

Edited by Raven301

I never saw a checkerboard in dark green. I would love to, though. Dark green is my favorite color. It's too bad I don't have a character who talks in green in this thread.

M.P. Finally has access to a laptop lol

At least he can RP properly until he gets his new pc.

just realized, i typed that out wrong. i ment checkers in that post. also, iv never seen ether of them in green. I'v seen white and glass, black and granite, and standered black and white chess sets, but with checkers iv only seen black and white. But now that i think about it, i use to have a black and red checker set, but i don't know what happened to it. but i guess this is all in where you live.

M.P. Finally has access to a laptop lol

At least he can RP properly until he gets his new pc.

Please watch your tone, Mitzuki. Over the internet we don't have tones of voice, so please be aware that what you may type may seem rude if you're not careful.

Btw Lucky, not sure if you noticed, but you posted your post twice on the role-play. Just a friendly FYI.

Herp herp derp! Fixed it.

EDIT: As soon as Narvix posts, we'll be nudging everyone to class.

Edited by Luckyclaw

I've only got Al to post for now. Lucky, would you like to provide the push to class or should I at the end of Al's bit?

|D My post is long enough. I'll let you take the reigns for this push.

EDIT: Made my post. .-. Al's is so short...

Edited by Narvix

x3 There's a couple of references in his character. One reference is to Professor Oak tongue.gif Can you figure out the other?

Sadly I must prepare for school tomorrow. I'll make my post after school tomorrow, and after I've called the repairmen who are fixing my broken game system.

Narvix: I like the bike rumour ahahh

Umm I can't make my first post in a few days because I'm suddenly swamped with things, but I'll try as soon as I can. Probably Tuesday or something...

And also.. is my student up on the front? I can't seem to find him..

Lucky probably just forgot to edit your sheet* in. I'll send her a reminder and she'll get it up when she can. Don't worry, Lach smile.gif

Also, your notice is appreciated and I hope your days relax soon!

EDIT: holy carp D: Did I misspell sheet wrong?! x.x

Edited by Narvix

Sadly I must prepare for school tomorrow. I'll make my post after school tomorrow, and after I've called the repairmen who are fixing my broken game system.

my school was suppose to start tomorrow, but it got canceled because its suppose to be far bellow freezing tomorrow.

I see your tuesday, and raise you a thursday wink.gif

Although me going back won't really affect this RP as most of the posting happens during my late evening/night time