ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

x3 Yes and Sin's the type to go and punch the water heater when she doesn't know how it works and is trying to figure it out. I'm sure that ding is still there too tongue.gif Unless the no-fun janitor hammered it out by now.

EDIT: Lucky, my copy of the race descriptions is fully updated with Raven's phoenixes added in. It'd be easier to just copy that and paste it in the RP thread versus retyping everything.

Edited by Narvix

Mostly NPC but he doesn't really show up. He's more of a fun thing to reference x3

EDIT: Now, we do have a talking doorknob on the door leading to the rooftop named Loch who is NPC but I kinda claim him is mine 3:

Edited by Narvix

so if someone were to try and come in through the rooftop, would this door nob have any power to stop them?

Yup! All the power! He's a grouch so, if you're trying to sneak back in after curfew, it's not happening through the roof. Besides, third floor's off limits to students unless necessary to go there.

But don't let this knowledge stop you, Na, from having Lorf try getting back in that way tongue.gif Oh, and the windows have locks on the inside. Unless they can't open but... I'm sure they do. However, it would probably only be a small opening since the Academy used to be a fortified refuge in the war.

x3 You're welcome Lucky.

EDIT: Woops! Soria lied! >D tongue.gif Only the second floor up is locked after curfew. First floor remains unlocked for students having to complete nightly chores. But, shhhhhhh!

Edited by Narvix

I have to say goodnight from me. I've state up way too late the past few days. Tuning off tongue.gif

Yes. I'll be sending my group to bed in my next post. Presently, I need to get ready for work so, if everyone's consented to having a time-skip then and there while I'm away, feel free to assume my characters have gone to bed then and I can easily make roundabout responses afterwards.

will the auditorium still be open after curfew? cause the students are still allowed to roam the halls right?

Yes so long as you don't wake everyone up. You just can't go from the first floor to the second and vise versa or second floor to third and vise versa.

EDIT: Emerald, wrong place lol. Also, each room has a pair of nests for the eggs to be rested on the floor at the far side if the room and out of the way of being crushed but still kept warm.

Edited by Narvix

Could I reserve a Music Teacher spot? I can't send in the form tonight because I have to go. Unless someone already beat me to it. I know I'm obsessed with music but it's just so marvellous xd.png

You can reserve it :3 I'm surprised the first classes to be taken were the two classes I had reserved characters for in the original thread x3 Tis fine smile.gif Glad someone is going to teach them all the same.

Oh, I don't believe this was easy to realize:

Part of Gym includes learning how to ride any sort of mount but namely horses and dragons.

Combat includes archery, hand-to-hand, swords, spears, halberds, and any other little weapons.

World History also includes a history of religions and such. Culture studies delves further into religion as appropriate.

Finally, Medical also includes herbology.

Na, do you know what you want to do by having Lorf outside of the Academy? All the characters are going to bed including village NPCs so he won't find anything to do unless you have something planned with the dragon following him.

I've decided I'm going to wait until after curfew, and I'm just going to have him try to sneak in and then the dragon will try to mess him up. I'm going to put it in one post, and since there isn't much to do in the village it should just be assumed that he looked at all the closed stores and stuff. I was planning on doing stuff in the village, ut there isn't much of a point without someone else, i thought maybe Deja would go into the village too, but i guess not. once almost everyone is asleep, i'll post.

Okay. If Lorf needs a place to stay for the night because he can't get back in, I think Choru will help him just this one time wink.gif .

Yes so long as you don't wake everyone up. You just can't go from the first floor to the second and vise versa or second floor to third and vise versa.

EDIT: Emerald, wrong place lol. Also, each room has a pair of nests for the eggs to be rested on the floor at the far side if the room and out of the way of being crushed but still kept warm.

*blushes* I wonder where the post had gone xd.png

@na82008 I'm going to be around for a bit longer, so if you need an assistant on the inside Cassie would be happy to help smile.gif

I understand most NPC going to sleep, however wouldn't it be realistic to say that all were asleep considering the fact that the village would have some sort of pub or bar. Besides if everyone is asleep who would our semi-friendly neighborhood vampire visit at night?

No, not all of the NPCs are asleep but I'm sure most are. Plus, Lorf probably doesn't know the area or the people very well so he probably wouldn't know what taverns are cool to visit like Dain would.

EDIT: Can you imagine Dain taking Lorf out for a night on the town, 80's pop music playing in the background and everything? Somehow I can.

Edited by Luckyclaw

narvix, is Al going to be Autumn's roommate?

Okkies, well he'll find autumn there when he leaves the auditorium.

I'll be able you post tomorrow afternoon. Anyone want to tell sailing that Twig wouldn't be in the stairway by in the auditorium? .-. I would have figured they would read what's been posted; it's only two pages or less...