ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Damn, I wanted to have James with Seamus, Snow wights don't have to breathe, they only do it to talk biggrin.gif. I'm also unsure of what to do, Jame's character would incite him to be with someone else, but I'm not certain on who. If anyone will let James be with, please say, if no one wants him, he can bunk by himself. I'll post in a bit.

I'm also fine with a skip.

Has anyone seen Frozen yet? I understand it came out in america earlier.

I've not yet seen the film but my mom and sister saw it; they said they cried. It does like a good movie though.

If no one else offers, you're free to have James bunk with Soria. I'll leave the number selection up to you. If someone else does offer, you can go with them smile.gif doesn't bother me. I encourage interactions with other players ^^

Nah Soria is fine, and in honour of Frozen being the 53rd Animated Disney motion picture... try and guess what room I'm going to choose.

Ill post in a bit.

Wow, I missed a lot of activity here last night. xd.png

Silmarwen prefers to be alone. (May I pick Room 21 for her?) She wouldn't mind having a roommate though, if anyone wants to join in. It will make things interesting! tongue.gif

Anyway, I am off to start my post before I get left behind too far. xd.png

Edit: I'm fine with a skip. smile.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

I had to stay up till two last night to be in sync with everyone tongue.gif

Wow, I missed a lot of activity here last night. xd.png

Silmarwen prefers to be alone. (May I pick Room 21 for her?) She wouldn't mind having a roommate though, if anyone wants to join in. It will make things interesting! tongue.gif

Anyway, I am off to start my post before I get left behind too far. xd.png

Would Cassie be able to join her?

@Drakonspite: Wow! I wish that you won't have to do that all the time though! tongue.gif I love my sleep!

@Emeraldmay: Sure, go ahead! smile.gif I just made a post, coincidentally ending with Silmarwen staring at Cassie.

@Drakonspite: Wow! I wish that you won't have to do that all the time though! tongue.gif I love my sleep!

@Emeraldmay: Sure, go ahead! smile.gif I just made a post, coincidentally ending with Silmarwen staring at Cassie.

xd.png It's destiny!

Will start working on a post now then smile.gif

Oh, forgot to post this, im good for a time skip.

also, i just realized Lorf's room is right next to Tsasuke's, i didn't even notice.

Hope Lorf likes the occasional guitar song then. Usually Tatsuke is as quiet as the grave since he studies, draws and writes a lot but now and then he actually likes to play his instruments. It's not that the walls are very thin, so much as for being so timid Tatsuke plays loudly.

We're just waiting on Sailing now, then skip time.

Well I am all good for a time skip. Dain would be in his depressed mode because he did a uh oh right now anyways.

Also, I think Dain should room alone, after all his entire cooler with have blood packs in them and knowing that the technology isn't modern, I am not sure how that will save from the smell. However, I am open to a roommate if so wanted. As for a room, lets go with 75, since I can't have 50. smile.gif

I don't do this often Raven, however I believe that your character will be a fun character to interact with. That being said I suggest you PM your form to Luckyclaw as the first page of the RP states. Hope you get approved. smile.gif

Also, on a off note to everyone in the RP, I will be moving tomorrow and this week and cannot guarantee that I will be on 24/7. I will do my best to check however often I can, but don't know how often I will be able to post.

Whroops sorry about that, I've been quick reading the RP, my brain is currently in a state of information overload.

Luke be enjoying a room to himself X)

I think it'll be interesting if a messy person joins Luke, an organised person :3

Could Luke have a piano in his room if no one joins him?

I don't really think he needs a piano all his own, since I'm sure there's a fancy one in the music room. But if it's a relatively small piano I think it would be fine if he had it. He may have to replace his desk with it, though.

I'll be away for a few hours because I have to go fix the SD card reader on my 3DS. Once I'm back we'll be timeskipping. Anyone who doesn't get claim their room in that time can slip in quietly a little later and answer what room they chose here.

Quick logic: The Academy allows co-ed rooming because some races are offended by the idea that men and women are separated.

Well, well. What can I say? xd.png They are popular dragons!

Welcome, Raven! smile.gif

Edit: I don't know how skips work. So my latest reply to the RP is the kind that could be cut off, just in case. I will be back in a few hours. smile.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

Nhiostrife's are pretty awesome <3

Btw, I was wondering when the timeskip would end at?

Hey Raven, does Deja need a room of his own? If not, would he mind sharing one with Luke? I think it'd be interesting since they both have a Nhiostrife companion c: